Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

The Maga trolls here are always looking for a fight. They idolize evil fucks like David Karesh, Jim Jones, and the redneck lovers at Ruby Ridge.

How did that all turn out for those nazis?

I just love kool aid.
Koolaid01.jpg

Nice strawman.
I mourn for the innocents.

You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:evilnod:

you appear to have a problem understanding the english language......why is that?

Because I believe in truth, justice and the American way while you believe in comic books, violent ideals and racial superiority.

Let's be honest, DtM; you're a violent wannabe. Instead of accepting your faults and making yourself better, you've chosen to blame your life's failures upon others to the point of suggesting violence against them to "right those wrongs". You're weak and refuse to become a man. You seek to use people to commit violence on your behalf because you're too big of a chickenshit to do it yourself.

You want patsies to do what you are too cowardly to do. Fuck you, coward. You deserve what is coming your way.

5nim74.jpg

Last edited:
It tends to depress wages, agreed. The reality is that we desperately need that labor pool. Without immigration we would actually be losing population. We still have way too many jobs open. They are being filled with immigrants. That said, many of those immigrants have an SSN and are paying taxes. Wages could and should be higher. The erosion of collective bargaining and the nonsense of supply side economics have left us in this situation for the most part.
J Visas and send pregnant mothers home before they deliver.

Last edited:
I will agree on this point...... both sides have neglected this issue, because there is benefit to do so. Florida is a perfect example of what happens when you chase away the cheap labor. I've had three driveway paving vendors and four bathroom contractors back out on me. They lost all their cheap labor when DeSantis decided to flex for the anti-immigrant demographic. I hear the same for roofing jobs, landscaping jobs, pretty much anything that has traditionally used migrant labor. I'm sure agriculture is suffering as well. Point being, the idea of just deporting everyone, while it might seem appealing, ignores the economic reality. It's a difficult problem which Washington continues to be unwilling to address. Frankly, I wanted to see a tougher immigration bill. Wish granted, but Congress will blow it in service to Donald Trump. It's frustrating.

This is one of the cases where the ROI is so obvious that there is no need for a CBO score. We should spend the money, we'll get it back very quickly.
Somehow we got it all done in the 70s before there was a huge illegal immigration problem. But back then a roofer , framer , carpenter could make a living and raise a family before illegal labor tanked those job pay scales.

Because I believe in truth, justice and the American way while you believe in comic books, violent ideals and racial superiority.
I see you can't let go of your liberal ideology of everyone being a racist..........so sad.

Let's be honest, DtM; you're a violent wannabe. Instead of accepting your faults and making yourself better, you've chosen to blame your life's failures upon others to the point of suggesting violence against them to "right those wrongs". You're weak and refuse to become a man. You seek to use people to commit violence on your behalf because you're too big of a chickenshit to do it yourself.
I would think that having been a Marine, you'd know exactly what it is to be a man. Apparently you didn't learn that part. maybe because you were a pilot. Either way, you may, or may not, learn exactly what it is to be an American.......

i'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with major party politics, of which you seem to be beholden to.

I see you can't let go of your liberal ideology of everyone being a racist..........so sad.

I would think that having been a Marine, you'd know exactly what it is to be a man. Apparently you didn't learn that part. maybe because you were a pilot. Either way, you may, or may not, learn exactly what it is to be an American.......

i'll give you a hint, it has nothing to do with major party politics, of which you seem to be beholden to.

Talk big all you want. You're just proving my point about how you have no respect for the Constitution or the Marine Corps.

Sane people know you can't save something by destroying it. You're pushing saving the Constitution by taking it from those who disagree with you. Correct me where I am wrong.

You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

:evilnod:

Great movie. Nicholson and Cruise at their best. A classic.

Back