Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

What do you think the other military brass will do to those who would fire on their friends and families? Have you given that any thought (obviously coherent thinking is not in your curriculum)?

Psychobabble.

Lets be clear as you toss about insults like psychobabble.

You have not only said the Magats would win any war against the Federal govt but also the magats would wipe out any attack in a "Single day".

You live in fantasyland RB.

RB the exact same thing would happen to organized armed MAGAT faction rising up against the Federal gov't to assert a new authority that rejects the SC and Federal gov't as happened in history.

The Feds will Nationalize the National Guard in that State. They will move in Federal troops and police and they will EASILY shut down the Magats. The pockets of Magats who dare to play chicken or shoot at them, will be isolated and killed off. to happily go join Ashley, like the magats they are.

Take you psychbabble fanfiction about the Magats this time winning the civil war (in a "Single Day" flol) where it belongs, and that is back in to the depths of your demented mind.

What do you think the other military brass will do to those who would fire on their friends and families? Have you given that any thought (obviously coherent thinking is not in your curriculum)?

Psychobabble.

Here's some classic projection for you. What on Earth makes you think that anyone, let alone other American citizens, would fire on you MAGATs or on our military members? That's YOUR fantasy, not ours. We're the ones who are into the peaceful transfer of power from one election to the next. Don't confuse us with your gun-humping #OathKeeper #Threeper #CivilWarII #TrumpCult insurrectionists who tried to prevent that peaceful transfer on Jan. 6, 2021.

Here's some classic projection for you. What on Earth makes you think that anyone, let alone other American citizens, would fire on you MAGATs or on our military members? That's YOUR fantasy, not ours. We're the ones who are into the peaceful transfer of power from one election to the next. Don't confuse us with your gun-humping #OathKeeper #Threeper #CivilWarII #TrumpCult insurrectionists who tried to prevent that peaceful transfer on Jan. 6, 2021.

Of course, it's your projection, not mine.

Lets be clear as you toss about insults like psychobabble.

You have not only said the Magats would win any war against the Federal govt but also the magats would wipe out any attack in a "Single day".

You live in fantasyland RB.

RB the exact same thing would happen to organized armed MAGAT faction rising up against the Federal gov't to assert a new authority that rejects the SC and Federal gov't as happened in history.

The Feds will Nationalize the National Guard in that State. They will move in Federal troops and police and they will EASILY shut down the Magats. The pockets of Magats who dare to play chicken or shoot at them, will be isolated and killed off. to happily go join Ashley, like the magats they are.

Take you psychbabble fanfiction about the Magats this time winning the civil war (in a "Single Day" flol) where it belongs, and that is back in to the depths of your demented mind.

You seem to read things that are not there. Who said anything about winning a war?
So you think the military would side with you maggots? They'll side with friends and family.
Until you retain some reading comprehension, you are a waste of time.

You seem to read things that are not there. Who said anything about winning a war?
So you think the military would side with you maggots? They'll side with friends and family.
Although you never took the oath, I assure you that all those in the military did take an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

This is why I always ask JPP vets if they think their oath still applies. All the MAGAts say it doesn't and that their oath no longer means anything. I disagree. A person's word is a matter of honor. Unless they publicly renounce their oath, it applies. The fact it's never been tested in court doesn't matter to me; either a person stands by their oath or they don't.

Of course, it's your projection, not mine.

Actually no, a new civil war is YOUR fantasy. We've all read your multiple posts here about how you plan to join the rest of the MAGATs in gunning down non-MAGATs, should someone else be brave enough to start a shooting war. Your great experience as a combat veteran in the War on Groundhogs and Neighbors' Cats should be useful to the Cult. :laugh:

Oh my. Your senility is running deep now RB such that you forget your psychobabble from one day to the next.

Here is the lunatic, who in reply to what would happen if the Federal govt actually ended up in a battle with Magats where the Feds opened fire...

This is why my money is on the military not firing on civilian friends and family. Those who would, I doubt they'll see another sunrise.

That is you saying ANY and ALL Feds who opened fire would not survive to the next day, meaning any battle or war started would be lost instantly by the Feds.

(RB I have a test for you to take. "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, Tv....". C'mon RB repeat after me.)

41af15188d9ea52ad39823c5ce870f68-jpeg-jpg.1497349

Oh my. Your senility is running deep now RB such that you forget your psychobabble from one day to the next.

Here is the lunatic, who in reply to what would happen if the Federal govt actually ended up in a battle with Magats where the Feds opened fire...

That is you saying ANY and ALL Feds who opened fire would not survive to the next day, meaning any battle or war started would be lost instantly by the Feds.

(RB I have a test for you to take. "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, Tv....". C'mon RB repeat after me.)

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Derp, Derp, Derp, tell that to the Taliban and the No. Vietnamese.

You are proof,

17b39ed7bf28dc79d6c53650a2947066-jpeg-jpg.1497348

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Derp, Derp, Derp, tell that to the Taliban and the No. Vietnamese.

You are proof,...

And RB finds a friend who also thinks the Magat south could win or hold out in a war against Federal Government.

So tell me RB what do you think of LyingFish view that just like the Taliban or N.Vietnamese, the Magat south would be able to defeat the US forces by running a multi decade insurgency where the main tactic used by both was 'no matter how many of us you kill, we have more lives to fight and give' thus ensuring the US knew they would never be able to end the conflict and claim a 'win'?

Do you agree with LyingFish, RB?

I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this because you have proven yourself incapable of learning anything new -- probably for about the last 50 years.

Marbury established the concept of judicial review. It means the judicial branch interprets the laws passed by the legislative branch and enforced by the executive branch.

Now that I've given you a fifth grade civics education, let's see if you can complete a lineal thought. Dogs can, so I almost have hope for you.
you can just shut the fuck up, now. your bullshit 'civics' lesson is wrong. the courts do not have authority to assign themselves new powers, you fucking retard

It's the difference between a rifle and a B-52.

the simple fact that you can't see the HUGE reason for having a 2nd Amendment and right to bear arms against our government is because you believe they would use a B52 against us is the mark of a certified moron. stop being a certified moron.

Actually no, a new civil war is YOUR fantasy. We've all read your multiple posts here about how you plan to join the rest of the MAGATs in gunning down non-MAGATs, should someone else be brave enough to start a shooting war. Your great experience as a combat veteran in the War on Groundhogs and Neighbors' Cats should be useful to the Cult. :laugh:

actually doc dutch is the one who discusses violent acts on the site more than anyone else.

And RB finds a friend who also thinks the Magat south could win or hold out in a war against Federal Government.

So tell me RB what do you think of LyingFish view that just like the Taliban or N.Vietnamese, the Magat south would be able to defeat the US forces by running a multi decade insurgency where the main tactic used by both was 'no matter how many of us you kill, we have more lives to fight and give' thus ensuring the US knew they would never be able to end the conflict and claim a 'win'?

Do you agree with LyingFish, RB?

1.gif

Damn right-wingers are stupid. The civil war was possible because we had states that had differing views on slavery. The citizens by an enormous percentage bought into the slavery is our right groups. Nowadays. southern states have lots of Democrats and liberals in them. Texas is nearly half Dem. Can you people figure out what declaring war on America would yield? First, you have to defeat your neighborhood, then towns and cities and finally your state. With a near 50-50 split, it would take a long time and be brutal and violent.
Trumpys are unable to think things through. If it sounds good to them they buy it.
Do not wonder why we laugh at the crazy things rightys say and believe. They are hilarious and we are shocked that you guys stay so superficial and stupid.

Back