Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

LyingFish believes the way the Magats win a war against the Federal government is to look at how Afghanistan and N.Korea beat back the US. Meaning they absorbed massive disproportionate casualties and relied on a near endless population supply of fighters and just dug in and fought a war of attrition until the US tired of killing them and gave up.

Do you think that is how Magats win a second civil war? do they have the appetite for mass death, for Trump?

(if yes can we get it started before they vote in 2024?)

Rest assured, if there is a civil war, Trump won't be a motive.

Marbury is a usurped power, thus ANY decision based on Marbury is null and void.

everything else you posted is just your hate filled bullshit, so suck my ass you traitor.

Oh, I see. So the country has been illegitimate and the Constitution suspended since it was 27 years old. :laugh: Fucking idiot.

They had 3.5 years. They did nothing. They should be fired and made to pay back their wages for the last 3.5 years.

I do not agree entirely. The Magat Republi'can's' did not "do nothing".

they have consistently blocked efforts by the Dems to do something.

But yes, the Magat republi'cans' should pay back their wages for the last 3.5 years.

They should also be fined for blocking the current legislation for Trump while PRETENDiNG they actually GAF about the border.

I do not agree entirely. The Magat Republi'can's' did not "do nothing".

they have consistently blocked efforts by the Dems to do something.

But yes, the Magat republi'cans' should pay back their wages for the last 3.5 years.

They should also be fined for blocking the current legislation for Trump while PRETENDiNG they actually GAF about the border.

I really couldn't care less if you agree or not.

The fact is, there were far more border crossings (illegal and asylum seekers) in the last 3.5 years than there ever has been. Biden is the reason.

The fact is, there were far more border crossings (illegal and asylum seekers) in the last 3.5 years than there ever has been. Biden is the reason.

Ok i will agree. The Magat republi'cans' did nothing. You win on that point.

And Obama had better number than Trump, because this is a growing problem.

The issue is, Biden could have similar success to Obama, and better than Trump but the Magat's are blocking that.

Oh, I see. So the country has been illegitimate and the Constitution suspended since it was 27 years old. :laugh: Fucking idiot.

this is you making idiot assumptions. The COUNTRY isn't illegitimate, but the Constitution has been pretty much ignored. The federal government has largely ignored their limitations while apathetic cowards, like yourself, just let it happen. Deal with your failures, traitor

Your sanctuary cities wanted them.

So your big idea is to take all the people who you say are invading the country, and spread them all around the country.

Like I always say; every Conservative is always going to be the biggest, dumbest fucking piece of shit moron until the next one comes along.

this is you making idiot assumptions. The COUNTRY isn't illegitimate, but the Constitution has been pretty much ignored. The federal government has largely ignored their limitations while apathetic cowards, like yourself, just let it happen. Deal with your failures, traitor
Do you wear a powdered wig and walk around in breeches with long white socks and brandish a musket? Your thinking is stuck in that era.

Do you wear a powdered wig and walk around in breeches with long white socks and brandish a musket? Your thinking is stuck in that era.

Funny but doubtful. I'm thinking he wears camo paint to bed and sleeps with a .45 under his pillow.

Just so we're clear on our differences, I never wear camo to bed at home.
R46JbKe.gif

The fact is more arrested and more deported than ever before by Biden. There are just more desperate people looking to better themselves like your ancestors did.

Back