Texas has declared war on the United States. Other Governors are joining

a FALSE and usurped system. The courts did NOT have constitutional authority to name themselves as the final arbiter of what the Constitution means. THEY did not write the Constitution.

if all you have to try and make your argument is your idiot delusions that i'm a trump supporter, you really are ill equipped to debate this.

You're throwing a temper tantrum. No one with any credibility in the entire country has ever launched a serious attack against Marbury. It is not a "false and usurped system". That is actually the most insane thing anyone has said in this thread. This is the last time I'm going to say it: Marbury established judicial review and is the foundation of constitutional law. Your denial of that is clinically delusional. If you don't like the rules of the game, don't play it, bitch.

Abbott should get Columbia to give Texas Escobar's hippos to put in the Rio Grande. 170 angry hippos would do the job of stopping illegal crossing of the Rio Grande.

So your big idea is to take all the people who you say are invading the country, and spread them all around the country.

Like I always say; every Conservative is always going to be the biggest, dumbest fucking piece of shit moron until the next one comes along.

Nope. Deport them. Learn to read shitlips.

You're throwing a temper tantrum. No one with any credibility in the entire country has ever launched a serious attack against Marbury. It is not a "false and usurped system". That is actually the most insane thing anyone has said in this thread. This is the last time I'm going to say it: Marbury established judicial review and is the foundation of constitutional law. Your denial of that is clinically delusional. If you don't like the rules of the game, don't play it, bitch.

how could Marbury establish judicial review if it was already in the Constitution? hint, IT COULDN'T!!!!!!!

now, here's some FACTS for you.
1. Marbury is, in part, a usurped power. If it was already a prescribed power, then it wouldn't have established judicial review.
2. If one needs to hold on to Marbury as the courts are the final arbiter of the Constitution, then how is it that we the people can amend it?
3. the other part of Marbury that people, like you, have to ignore is the part where it says that any law repugnant to the Constitution is null and void..........but how does that work? Can the people determine whats null and void and just ignore an unconstitutional law? try that and tell me how it works for you.

bottom line, Marbury is a usurped power. The courts took away the peoples power to determine what is and isn't Constitutional and made you a stupider person for it.

i'm glad you can find humor in your own ignorance, but you didn't answer my question.
I have absolutely no desire to engage you on any subject when all you do is call me ignorant.

It’s why I admittedly troll you. You lost my respect when you didn’t join your brothers in revolt because you had to work. You’re a cosplay Revolutionary and nothing more. All talk, no walk.

3ae92f84fd20ca74643cffec02d00d.JPG

I have absolutely no desire to engage you on any subject when all you do is call me ignorant.

It’s why I admittedly troll you. You lost my respect when you didn’t join your brothers in revolt because you had to work. You’re a cosplay Revolutionary and nothing more. All talk, no walk.

you're an ignorant cretin who's horribly beaten on the topic.

yet all I see is an ignorant leftist still holding on to the attack methods of calling everyone a trumper with zero evidence and compounding that with more ignorance like the above.

troll all you like, it just makes you look more ignorant all the time.

At least you aren’t called a feminist. I guess that insult is supposed to sting more when directed at a male. I’m barely holding it together.

Abbott doesn't deport them. He ships them around the country.

Which the law allows him to do. He can't kick them back over the border so he sends them to the sanctuary cities where they will be safe and cared for until their court dates.

how could Marbury establish judicial review if it was already in the Constitution? hint, IT COULDN'T!!!!!!!

now, here's some FACTS for you.
1. Marbury is, in part, a usurped power. If it was already a prescribed power, then it wouldn't have established judicial review.
2. If one needs to hold on to Marbury as the courts are the final arbiter of the Constitution, then how is it that we the people can amend it?
3. the other part of Marbury that people, like you, have to ignore is the part where it says that any law repugnant to the Constitution is null and void..........but how does that work? Can the people determine whats null and void and just ignore an unconstitutional law? try that and tell me how it works for you.

bottom line, Marbury is a usurped power. The courts took away the peoples power to determine what is and isn't Constitutional and made you a stupider person for it.

And everyone else involved in American jurisprudence for 221 years. You know absolutely nothing about the law. You're wrong. If there was a grain of truth in your fanciful delusion, Marbury would be challenged and ultimately overturned.

If you've objected one time to how the legal system failed for an innocent person and still can't see how it's false, you're the fucking crackhead.

What? Are you now talking about criminal law? If you have any self respect whatsoever, I suggest you drop this absurd farce.

Back