Texas urges residents to cut power usage as prices surge

Right, so for sake of argument lets just accept, without an exact breakout, your estimated numbers. That still leaves very significant current and historic subsidies going in to O&G for decades on end.

So we need to do the same break out for Green Energy, and remove the same items, and compare apples to apples where the current Renewables subsidies stack up against the current and historical O&G ones.

There should be no doubt that O&G is way ahead in subsidies.

No, we need to end the use of large scale wind and solar because it is horribly inefficient. Coal, then oil and gas, then nuclear are all energy production means that pay a net profit. Solar and wind are losers that need heavy continuous subsidy to work.

The daily conservation appeal is now in place.

That's the mantra of the radical Left...

Do without. Do with less. Don't complain about rationing. It's all in your best interests...

They are full of shit and you (and I) should tell them, as I do, to get fucking lost because I'm not about to do as they demand. Fuck 'em! The message we should be sending is one of more abundant and cheap shit for everyone. If there isn't enough here, we're working hard on getting off this rock and onto as many other rocks as possible. We will become the 'cockroaches' of the universe! And, as a result of that, you too will have a lot of shit to show for it.

That's the mantra of the radical Left...

Do without. Do with less. Don't complain about rationing. It's all in your best interests...

They are full of shit and you (and I) should tell them, as I do, to get fucking lost because I'm not about to do as they demand. Fuck 'em! The message we should be sending is one of more abundant and cheap shit for everyone. If there isn't enough here, we're working hard on getting off this rock and onto as many other rocks as possible. We will become the 'cockroaches' of the universe! And, as a result of that, you too will have a lot of shit to show for it.

Do your part for the rest of humanity and the planet, do/think as you are told, and accept the downgrade in your quality of life without complaint.

We are being guided to our chains, where we will remain for a very long time.

There is still time to refuse, but very little, and I dont think we will.

Do your part for the rest of humanity and the planet, do/think as you are told, and accept the downgrade in your quality of life without complaint.

We are being guided to our chains, where we will remain for a very long time.

There is still time to refuse, but very little, and I dont think we will.

I have enough money to avoid that for at least the rest of my lifetime, but that doesn't mean I don't understand that the Left is going to fuck America from the bottom up, because they are.

That's part of why I'm here, to make sure crazed radical leftist lunatics, communists, marxists, and facists, like you, get the smackdown they deserve.
When will you progress from words to shooting up a Dollar General, Terry? You're on the path.

I have enough money to avoid that for at least the rest of my lifetime, but that doesn't mean I don't understand that the Left is going to fuck America from the bottom up, because they are.

Well...I am by the day less confident that my plan to die before the really nasty shit gets here will work. I have done my best to warn my kids of what is coming and I will die on my feet fighting, my last breath will be as a free man....I have done my part......this coming dystopia is not my fault.

BTW: I have just upgraded my sig.

The game is to make it very hard to figure out what the truth is, and to punish those who try, in the hopes that we will give up and believe/do as we are told.

You are being guided to your chains, you are to be a slave.

You're the one that shops there. I don't even know where one is off hand...
I do shop there. It's a convenience store in Texas; good place to buy milk, bread and beer. You know, the staples. LOL

The fact you spread hate against innocent Americans is why you are only one step behind people like Payton Gendron and Ryan Palmeter, Terry.

I do shop there. It's a convenience store in Texas; good place to buy milk, bread and beer. You know, the staples. LOL

The fact you spread hate against innocent Americans is why you are only one step behind people like Payton Gendron and Ryan Palmeter, Terry.

Of course, you do, since they take your EBT card for SNAP...

Of course, you do, since they take your EBT card for SNAP...

You hate poor people, Terry? Especially if they are African-American?

Do you polish your rod at night fantasizing about shooting up a Dolla' Gentral?....as they call it in Louisiana.

You hate poor people, Terry? Especially if they are African-American?

Do you polish your rod at night fantasizing about shooting up a Dolla' Gentral?....as they call it in Louisiana.

No, I hate Leftists. If you, as a "poor person" are stupid enough to be a Leftist I can't help you...

No, I hate Leftists. If you, as a "poor person" are stupid enough to be a Leftist I can't help you...
No shit, Terry. That's my point. You hate them just like Payton and Ryan hate them. You claim I'm one so you hate me too. I'm just curious when you are going to take that next step.

No shit, Terry. That's my point. You hate them just like Payton and Ryan hate them. You claim I'm one so you hate me too. I'm just curious when you are going to take that next step.

Why shouldn't I? The Left and radical Left have enslaved, destroyed the lives of, murdered, robbed, and generally fucked over more people in the last two centuries than war, privation, poverty, and disease. Why the fuck should anyone listen to a fucking thing they say?

Why shouldn't I? The Left and radical Left have enslaved, destroyed the lives of, murdered, robbed, and generally fucked over more people in the last two centuries than war, privation, poverty, and disease. Why the fuck should anyone listen to a fucking thing they say?
There's a Red Flag, Terry. When do you plan on murdering Americans?

Is your entire family dead or do you just not give a fuck how much you disgrace them as you've disgraced yourself and your career?

There's a Red Flag, Terry. When do you plan on murdering Americans?

Is your entire family dead or do you just not give a fuck how much you disgrace them as you've disgraced yourself and your career?

Here, let me give you some examples of complex questions so you don't get redundant in your stupidity...
complex-question47-l.jpg

Back