Texas urges residents to cut power usage as prices surge

Here, let me give you some examples of complex questions so you don't get redundant in your stupidity...
https://image.slideserve.com/625234/complex-question47-l.jpg [/QUOTE]

You're the one who posted "Why shouldn't I" in response to a question about you mass murdering Americans, Terry.

You claim to have taken an oath and you've claimed to be a Navy Chief, but now you confess to wanting to be like Payton and Ryan by mass murdering people like me who you claim to be Leftists.

If what you claim is true then it can be taken away by a court of law. Too bad no one called 911 on Payton or Ryan when they posted rants like yours below:

[QUOTE="T. A. Gardner, post: 5762053, member: 8188"]That's part of why [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]I'm here, to make sure crazed radical leftist lunatics, communists, marxists, and facists, [i]like you[/i], get the smackdown they deserve.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE="T. A. Gardner, post: 5762135, member: 8188"][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]Why shouldn't I? The Left and radical Left have enslaved, destroyed the lives of, murdered, robbed, and generally fucked over more people in the last two centuries than war, privation, poverty, and disease.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] Why the fuck should anyone listen to a fucking thing they say?[/QUOTE]
[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f8/36/51/f836512a318f859422994090d9d4a411.jpg

You're the one who posted "Why shouldn't I" in response to a question about you mass murdering Americans, Terry.

You claim to have taken an oath and you've claimed to be a Navy Chief, but now you confess to wanting to be like Payton and Ryan by mass murdering people like me who you claim to be Leftists.

If what you claim is true then it can be taken away by a court of law. Too bad no one called 911 on Payton or Ryan when they posted rants like yours below:

f836512a318f859422994090d9d4a411.jpg

Sez Mr. Tiny Penis who endorses shooting all Trump supporters. Any visits from a three letter agency in your future?

Sez Mr. Tiny Penis who endorses shooting all Trump supporters. Any visits from a three letter agency in your future?

Quote were I posted that, Tiny Dick. I understand if you can't do it much less dial 911. :rofl2:

I'm am happy to assist all law enforcement agencies in tracking down terrorists, traitors and criminals. Let me know what I can do to help, son. :thup:

No, I hate Leftists. If you, as a "poor person" are stupid enough to be a Leftist I can't help you...

Yes they should vote for the party of wealthy and corporations like you rghtys do, we all know Trump has experienced your problems and knows how to fix them because he cares so very, very much about the little people.
You guys do not know how conned you are.

Last edited:
Yes they should vote for the party of wealthy and corporations like you rghtys do, we all know Trump has experienced your problems and knows \s how to fix them because he cares so very, very much about the little people.
You guys do not now how conned you are.

Notice how he sounded just like Trump despite claims he's not a Trumper:

That's part of why I'm here, to make sure crazed radical leftist lunatics, communists, marxists, and facists, like you, get the smackdown they deserve.
"I have to stay around and fight off the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists."

Example: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/110962493295756066
7x5i7s.jpg

Two peas on a pod. Both betrayed their oaths. Both deserve to be fired from their positions of responsibility.

I do shop there. It's a convenience store in Texas; good place to buy milk, bread and beer. You know, the staples. LOL

The fact you spread hate against innocent Americans is why you are only one step behind people like Payton Gendron and Ryan Palmeter, Terry.

You are describing yourself again, Sock.

Word stuffing again, Sock. Stop making shit up.

Quote were I posted that, Tiny Dick. I understand if you can't do it much less dial 911. :rofl2:

I'm am happy to assist all law enforcement agencies in tracking down terrorists, traitors and criminals. Let me know what I can do to help, son. :thup:

Trying to deny your own posts now, Sock?

Yes they should vote for the party of wealthy and corporations like you rghtys do, we all know Trump has experienced your problems and knows how to fix them because he cares so very, very much about the little people.
You guys do not know how conned you are.
I realize you hate capitalism and anyone that support capitalism. So be it with you. You hate...and hate...and hate. You try to blame your problems on Trump, who lives in your head rent free. You live in fear, Nordbutt.

You fear guns. You fear Trump. You fear CO2. You fear gasoline. You fear independent thinking. You fear people speaking out against you. You fear ozone holes. You fear coal. You fear science. You fear mathematics.

I realize you hate capitalism and anyone that support capitalism. So be it with you. You hate...and hate...and hate. You try to blame your problems on Trump, who lives in your head rent free. You live in fear, Nordbutt.

You fear guns. You fear Trump. You fear CO2. You fear gasoline. You fear independent thinking. You fear people speaking out against you. You fear ozone holes. You fear coal. You fear science. You fear mathematics.

"Near as I can tell it is revenge against God for the crime of being."
Jordan Peterson

No, we need to end the use of large scale wind and solar because it is horribly inefficient. Coal, then oil and gas, then nuclear are all energy production means that pay a net profit. Solar and wind are losers that need heavy continuous subsidy to work.

And once again you not only ignore the O&G subsidies but you make no argument for ending them while arguing the alternative is not efficient.

YOu are the living meme version of the below. You want the 'other' to compete by your definition of fairness which is ignoring all the legacy and current advantage one side has while telling the other to 'just compete'.

56e875bb9109399bb13ede5ae2a98af6.png

Back