Texas urges residents to cut power usage as prices surge

I gather you are suggesting, that because Texas is republican controlled, they can cover the state with small, efficient nuclear plants.

QPee, I see you are not any smarter.

You "gather" wrongly and that is because you are stupid.

I am saying if 'the Left' is responsible for everything that goes wrong in Texas choices with regards to their energy grid, then what republi'cans' are saying is that Dems ultimately have the true control over the mix of energy choices being adopted in the State. That no matter how much power republi'cans' seem to have in Texas, it is really Dems who RUN SHIT there and make the decisions.

You "gather" wrongly and that is because you are stupid. I am saying if 'the Left' is responsible for everything that goes wrong in Texas choices with regards to their energy grid, then what republi'cans' are saying is that Dems ultimately have the true control over the mix of energy choices being adopted in the State.
You "gather" wrongly and that is because you are stupid. Leftists are responsible for everything that is wrong because they are able to successfully sabotage so many things, to include policy decisions. Leftists aren't in control, but they can engage in guerilla warfare, and they certainly HATE Texas.

That no matter how much power republi'cans' seem to have in Texas, it is really Dems who RUIN SHIT there and make the [subversion] decisions.
Leftists will not rest until the former glory of Texas is laid to waste and buried. If you want to create Utopia, sometimes you must first destroy.

20c99ea99e77bd7613f7ffee026574a5.jpg

I am saying if 'the Left' is responsible for everything that goes wrong in Texas choices with regards to their energy grid, then what republi'cans' are saying is that Dems ultimately have the true control over the mix of energy choices being adopted in the State. That no matter how much power republi'cans' seem to have in Texas, it is really Dems who RUN SHIT there and make the decisions.

You are wrong but again, you still fail to get smarter.

You "gather" wrongly and that is because you are stupid. Leftists are responsible for everything that is wrong because they are able to successfully sabotage so many things, to include policy decisions. Leftists aren't in control, but they can engage in guerilla warfare, and they certainly HATE Texas.

Leftists will not rest until the former glory of Texas is laid to waste and buried. If you want to create Utopia, sometimes you must first destroy.

20c99ea99e77bd7613f7ffee026574a5.jpg

"You "gather" wrongly and that is because you are stupid."

So, this is the person who tries to portrait him/herself as a genus, and this is the type of statements that he/she post.

"You "gather" wrongly and that is because you are stupid."

So, this is the person who tries to portrait him/herself as a genus, and this is the type of statements that he/she post.

Sybil is a loon. Notice how he's removed the links to his manifesto? He finally caught on that it was evidence of his "issues".

Maybe, Texas ought to consider installing more renewal energy sources.

That caused most of the problems they're having. T. Boone Pickens, a Texas gazillionaire, thought wind was the future. He built wind farms all over the state and these now supply nearly a third of Texas's electricity. They have been an economic loss to the state and Pickens sold off his shares in them early on because he saw that. Now the state is stuck with a fucked up, unreliable, source of electricity that can't easily be replaced because of the cost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picke...er heavy vehicles with Compressed natural gas.

"Renewables" (aka solar and wind) are shitty, unreliable, and expensive means of electrical generation and should be abandoned nearly entirely.

ef77a985dc2193fba05df014e109723b.jpg

So, this is the person who tries to portrait him/herself as a genus,
Yes, absolutely. Extensive research has shown that consumers far more easily develop brand recognition and brand loyalty in those who have their own genus. It's purely a business decision.

Instead of HOMO, I'm going with HERO. Of course, now having cornered the market, I run the risk of violating any number of anti-trust laws.

Domain: Eukaryota
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Infraorder:Simiiformes
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily:Homininae
Genus: Hero
Species: IBDaMann

Yes, I try to portrait myself in every post.

eaa66b691301bd19f2119410bd6eeeed.jpg

While the Republicans' goal is to fill the air with right-wing bullshit, lies, misinformation and propaganda in order to keep as many low IQ morons as possible scared, angry and resentful so they'll stupidly vote against their own best interests for Republican candidates who couldn't give a shit about their poor white trash asses.

Because they do not care how much they hurt this country.

LIF. Grow up.

The point you are missing is you are saying in a State like Texas, with republi'can' control at every level they MUST BOW to democrat demands regardless.
They don't control ever level, dummy.
If Texas keeps adding more and more renewables
Both oil and natural gas are renewable fuels and also cheap. Democrats want to continue to add very expensive piddle power wind turbines.
That is fuckin awesome that you see Dems being so all powerful and so competent and Republi'cans' so fucking useless that the GOP just has no say or control even when they seem to hold all the power.
They don't.

Oil production is going up under Biden.
Not due to Biden or any Democrats.
Renewables are the near and long-term future of the world.
Oil and natural gas are renewable fuels. You want to ban them.
He who leads the renewables will create and improve the products.
Already happening.
It is business and environment.
Void argument fallacy.
It is amazing how little you know.
Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again, Nordbutt.

RAAA.

Maybe, Texas ought to consider installing more renewal energy sources.

I agree. Install more natural gas power plants. Natural gas is a renewable fuel. Install more coal plants. Coal is quite probably a renewable fuel. It's certainly cheap.
Don't waste any more money on expensive piddle power wind turbines.

Back