Texas urges residents to cut power usage as prices surge

First, thanks once again for your unsubstantiated, vague opinions.

Second, Texas remains a Red State with a Republican governor and a majority Republican Senate. My state doesn't do shit without the consent of the Republican Party. You are free to claim Lefties forced Texas into doing something it didn't want to do, but I continue to disagree without facts.

Substantiated:

https://www.c40.org/
https://www.c40.org/cities/

Your second statement is just a canard, a red herring. You asked for anything the Left is doing in Texas, I provided an example.

I still see no evidence that ERCOT has done rolling blackouts as claimed. I do see where the Regime in Washington approved turning on of a "dirty" coal plant to avoid such.

Substantiated:

https://www.c40.org/
https://www.c40.org/cities/

Your second statement is just a canard, a red herring. You asked for anything the Left is doing in Texas, I provided an example.
The fact you think the mayors of Austin and Houston run Texas over Governor Abbott and the Republican State congress is interesting, Terry. You're wrong, but the fact you believe otherwise fascinates me.

You're free to run from questions about your off-the-wall accusations, assumptions and conclusions, Terry. TBH, I'm glad you aren't working for Uncle Sam anymore. Having a person of your demeanor working for our government would require corrective action.

The fact you think the mayors of Austin and Houston run Texas over Governor Abbott and the Republican State congress is interesting, Terry. You're wrong, but the fact you believe otherwise fascinates me.

You're free to run from questions about your off-the-wall accusations, assumptions and conclusions, Terry. TBH, I'm glad you aren't working for Uncle Sam anymore. Having a person of your demeanor working for our government would require corrective action.

Moving the goal posts won't save you. You asked for anything the Left was doing in Texas. I gave you two examples of cities that are in on the C40 environmental front.

Moving the goal posts won't save you. You asked for anything the Left was doing in Texas. I gave you two examples of cities that are in on the C40 environmental front.
Lying won't impress me nor save you, Terry. The fact remains you are so far right and have such a vehement hatred for anyone to your left that I believe you are a danger to yourself, your family and your community.

Lying won't impress me nor save you, Terry. The fact remains you are so far right and have such a vehement hatred for anyone to your left that I believe you are a danger to yourself, your family and your community.

Sez Mr. Tiny Penis who thinks shooting all trump supporters should be a national pastime.

Iliving in Trumper heads rent free

not-sure-if-delusional-or-just-in-denial.jpg

Sure but that pattern is happening all across Texas and not just in those two example cities, so what point are you trying to make to the core argument?

Are you saying, or not, that Dems actually make the decisions for the State of Texas, when it comes to Energy and Grid decisions?

Is it Dems at fault when you have major State failures such as in the Ice storm or heat waves if you blame the grid energy mix or did Republi'cans' have control over those decisions?

Sure but that pattern is happening all across Texas and not just in those two example cities, so what point are you trying to make to the core argument?

Are you saying, or not, that Dems actually make the decisions for the State of Texas, when it comes to Energy and Grid decisions?

Is it Dems at fault when you have major State failures such as in the Ice storm or heat waves if you blame the grid energy mix or did Republi'cans' have control over those decisions?

The grid didn't fail.

The grid didn't fail.
Mantra 44 Pulling nonsensical conclusions out of your ass.

I froze my ass off, dumbass. The grid failed. Up to 702 people died from a business fuckup. Pull your head out of your fucking ass, Sybil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Texas_power_crisis
In February 2021, the state of Texas suffered a major power crisis, which came about during three severe winter storms sweeping across the United States on February 10–11, 13–17, and 15–20. The storms triggered the worst energy infrastructure failure in Texas state history, leading to shortages of water, food, and heat.[8] More than 4.5 million homes and businesses were left without power, ] some for several days. At least 246 people were killed directly or indirectly, with some estimates as high as 702 killed as a result of the crisis

Mantra 1a.
Mantra 4a.
One of the "miscellaneous" documents on that site is Into the Night's mantra list.

Mantra 44 Pulling nonsensical conclusions out of your ass.
Your keyboard is still stuttering. It's Mantra 4 you are making, Sock.
I froze my ass off, dumbass.
Obviously not. You're sittin' on it!!
The grid failed.
The grid didn't fail.
Up to 702 people died from a business fuckup.
Making up numbers again?
Pull your head out of your fucking ass, Sybil.
How did you get your head in your own ass, Sock?? Sitting on the ass you say you lost?

My core argument to the point of this thread is Texas is not 100% a Republican state, far from it.

As for Democrats making decisions on energy and the grid: Now that they are on the Left, everything they want done in regards to both will fuck Americans royally. Energy will become so expensive most Americans can't afford enough to meet their basic needs. The grid will become unstable, and fixing all of that will be so costly it can't be done.

Even the C40 environmental front's stated objectives are insane. They come from the same radical Leftist sources wanting all sorts of absolutely crazy shit.

My core argument to the point of this thread is Texas is not 100% a Republican state, far from it.

As for Democrats making decisions on energy and the grid: Now that they are on the Left, everything they want done in regards to both will fuck Americans royally. Energy will become so expensive most Americans can't afford enough to meet their basic needs. The grid will become unstable, and fixing all of that will be so costly it can't be done.

Even the C40 environmental front's stated objectives are insane. They come from the same radical Leftist sources wanting all sorts of absolutely crazy shit.

I continue to be amazed at your hatred of anything left of far right, Terry. A Republican state with a Republican governor and a Republican state senate yet you blame the Democrats for everything wrong with Texas. LOL

Back