The bible

Lol. So where's the evidence for your god?
The Bible. The Earth. Life on Earth. The stars, the Moon, the Sun, ...shall I go on?
There have been thousands of claimed deities throughout recorded history, yet not one believer has been able to offer evidence.
Every claim is based on evidence...even yours. Evidence is not a proof.
You claim that something exists. It's not my burden to prove that it doesn't. Until you have proof for your claim, there is no reason to believe it.

Argument of ignorance fallacy. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism). It is not possible to prove whether any god or gods exist or not.

God exists and the Bible is God's Word. You obviously don't understand the Bible because you didn't study it enough and pray for understanding. You are like a person that doesn't study astrophysics saying astrophysics does not exist.

You and the other guy are both full of shit.

You do not know that "God" exists...and he does not know that "God" does not exist. You do not know that the Bible is "God's word"...and he does not know that the Bible is just myth.

I do find the blind guesses you two are making interesting, though.

God exists and the Bible is God's Word. You obviously don't understand the Bible because you didn't study it enough and pray for understanding. You are like a person that doesn't study astrophysics saying astrophysics does not exist.

Astrophysics, like any branch of science, exists by self-definition. It is a set of falsifiable theories concerning the area of astronomical observations. It is not possible to prove any theory True, whether it's a theory of science or a nonscientific theory.
It is not possible to prove whether any god or gods exist or not. The Bible is simply evidence. It is not a proof.

I happen to be Christian. I believe that Jesus Christ exists, and the He is who He says He is, namely the Son of God.

You must remember, however, that this belief is based on a circular argument (which itself is not a fallacy). The other name for the circular argument is the Argument of Faith. Without faith, there is nothing.

You do not know that "God" exists...and he does not know that "God" does not exist. You do not know that the Bible is "God's word"...and he does not know that the Bible is just myth.

The Bible itself describes itself as the Word of God. That is in the Bible. As far as the Bible is concerned, it IS God's word. The Bible exists. Proof by identity.

Same thing applies. History is not a proof, because it is not possible to prove any unobserved event ever took place or not.
The Word of God is the prophecies and lessons taught in the Bible and other sources (including personal inspiration). It is not possible to prove that God exists or not.

I disagree. The whole point of the Word of God is that you DO know. It's not about proof, it's about faith.

Well Frank you need to study your Bible and history. About 37 years before it happened Christ prophesied about the siege of Jerusalem.

John 13:18I am not speaking about all of you; I know whom I have chosen. But this is to fulfill the Scripture: ‘The one who shares My bread has lifted up his heel against Me.’ 19 I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it comes to pass, you will believe that I am He. 20Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever receives the one I send receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives the One who sent Me.”…

A case in point. Around 33 AD Christ said

Luke 21: 20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Luk 21:21

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Luk 21:22

For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
In 66 AD Tiberius under the commands of Nero set siege to Jerusalem. The Romans dug under the gates and were ready to set fire to the gates. Tiberius then received word of Nero's death and returned to Rome and became Emperor as he was returning Jewish zealots trapped his army in a mountain valley and killed a lot of them. Tiberius sent his son Titus back to Jerusalem. Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD and massacred over a million people many were also enslaved.. It was Passover and Jerusalem was FULL of people. The Jerusalem Christian church fled from Jerusalem in 66 as soon as Tiberius returned to Rome and were spared the massacre.

According to the early Church historian Eusebius
The people of the Church in Jerusalem were commanded by an oracle given by revelation before the war to those in the city who were worthy of it to depart and dwell in one of the cities of Perea which they called Pella. To it those who believed on Christ traveled from Jerusalem, so that when holy men had altogether deserted the royal capital of the Jews and the whole land of Judaea…"

— Eusebius, Church History 3, 5, 3

Epiphanius another Church historian (3rd century)said the same.
This heresy of the Nazoraeans exists in Beroea in the neighbourhood of Coele Syria and the Decapolis in the region of Pella and in Basanitis in the so-called Kokaba (Chochabe in Hebrew). From there it took its beginning after the exodus from Jerusalem when all the disciples went to live in Pella because Christ had told them to leave Jerusalem and to go away since it would undergo a siege. Because of this advice they lived in Perea after having moved to that place, as I said."

— Epiphanius, Panarion 29,7,7-8

So if you knew the Bible and History you would see the fulfillment of Christ's prophecy.

Correction: It was Vespasian not Tiberius.

Last edited:
When they used language to pass down their beliefs and culture to the next generation, they would simply change it as we accumulated knowledge.

OK, who are you trying to convince? Me or You? I'm not confused about this but perhaps you are?

I disagree. The whole point of the Word of God is that you DO know. It's not about proof, it's about faith.

Horse shit. If you know something...it is because it has been proved. If it is based on "faith"...it is not knowledge.

Anyone asserting "There is a GOD" or "There are no gods" is doing nothing more than sharing a blind guess about the REALITY.

Well Frank you need to study your Bible and history. About 37 years before it happened Christ prophesied about the siege of Jerusalem.

In 66 AD Tiberius under the commands of Nero set siege to Jerusalem. The Romans dug under the gates and were ready to set fire to the gates. Tiberius then received word of Nero's death and returned to Rome and became Emperor as he was returning Jewish zealots trapped his army in a mountain valley and killed a lot of them. Tiberius sent his son Titus back to Jerusalem. Titus destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD and massacred over a million people many were also enslaved.. It was Passover and Jerusalem was FULL of people. The Jerusalem Christian church fled from Jerusalem in 66 as soon as Tiberius returned to Rome and were spared the massacre.

According to the early Church historian Eusebius

Epiphanius another Church historian (3rd century)said the same.

So if you knew the Bible and History you would see the fulfillment of Christ's prophecy.

And even if that actually happened, why would the fulfillment of a prophecy indicate that a GOD exists?

????......just because you don't believe it doesn't mean the rest of us don't know.........I do agree that you are the blind one guessing though.....

Horse shit. If you know something...it is because it has been proved. If it is based on "faith"...it is not knowledge.

Anyone asserting "There is a GOD" or "There are no gods" is doing nothing more than sharing a blind guess about the REALITY.

sad that you've never felt the reality in your heart........not surprising.....just sad......

Back