The bible

What is there to be saved from???

God so loved the world (after at least once killing everyone save 8) that He manifested Himself as His only begotten son so that people would sacrifice Him to Himself in order to atone mankind to Himself so that He could forgive them their sins against Him.

It's a pretty easy concept once you lay it out.

God so loved the world (after at least once killing everyone save 8) that He manifested Himself as His only begotten son so that people would sacrifice Him to Himself in order to atone mankind to Himself so that He could forgive them their sins against Him.

Yeah. The god of the Bible indicates he will forgive humans for offending him, but only if they first torture and kill his son.

I get that. But that is the how one will be saved.

I am still trying to figure out FROM WHAT do they have to be saved???

But you don't believe that.
I absolutely subscribe to the binding metaphysical truth Jesus taught: the desire for wealth, power, status, material possession is an illusion, leading to corruption and sin -- and aquisition of true knowledge involves the cultivation of moral freedom and spiritual enlightenment.

I absolutely subscribe to the binding metaphysical truth Jesus taught: the desire for wealth, power, status, material possession is an illusion, leading to corruption and sin -- and aquisition of true knowledge involves the cultivation of moral freedom and spiritual enlightenment.

But you don't believe Christ died for your sins and freely gives you eternal life.

So let me get this straight. You think God has given you a revelation that you are an avenging angel working for Him?

I think I will simply back away now. There's a LOT of serious, heavy liability here engaging with someone who thinks God gave them a revelation and they are now an avenging angel of death (?) and I don't necessarily want to get involved in this in any way.

I do have experience with mental health issues (a family member has been hospitalized in the past) and I can say that help is available. I am not a praying man, but I would set that aside and pray that you get the help you appear to need before something much worse can happen.

I may be over-reading your obsession with "avenging angels" and your constant obsession with "angel of death". But gosh ahmighty I wish you the best of luck. I hope that you get the help you need.

Take care and do try to have a Merry Christmas. No angels of death are needed during this holiday season.

Try English. It works better.

So let me get this straight. You think God has given you a revelation that you are an avenging angel working for Him?

I think I will simply back away now. There's a LOT of serious, heavy liability here engaging with someone who thinks God gave them a revelation and they are now an avenging angel of death (?) and I don't necessarily want to get involved in this in any way.

I do have experience with mental health issues (a family member has been hospitalized in the past) and I can say that help is available. I am not a praying man, but I would set that aside and pray that you get the help you appear to need before something much worse can happen.

I may be over-reading your obsession with "avenging angels" and your constant obsession with "angel of death". But gosh ahmighty I wish you the best of luck. I hope that you get the help you need.

Take care and do try to have a Merry Christmas. No angels of death are needed during this holiday season.

AM I?

Wait a minute? You're an atheist, Jesus,and Angels ,the Archangel don't exist! So why are you shiting your pants?R.jpg

Back