The bible

I believe the universal spirit, the Dao, God, Brahman or wherever you want to call it doesn't live in a house or a cloud, doesn't have a first name like Larry or Ethel, doesn't have a white robe or a long beard.

Whatever this higher truth is, it certainly didn't have a conversation with you convincing you to be an avenging Angel of death.

I AM,I AM's,AM I

I believe the universal spirit, the Dao, God, Brahman or wherever you want to call it doesn't live in a house or a cloud, doesn't have a first name like Larry or Ethel, doesn't have a white robe or a long beard.

Whatever this higher truth is, it certainly didn't have a conversation with you convincing you to be an avenging Angel of death.

You can't give a specific name, to God,but you claim to know what The Holy Spirit did or didn't say?
Is that your claim?

You can't give a specific name, to God,but you claim to know what The Holy Spirit did or didn't say?
Is that your claim?

You should consider the possibility that mental illness and clinical delusion is more likely for the voices in your head, than an omniscient all powerful being having a conversation with you.

Is that your claim?
I totally believe that you heard voices in your head. I am saying what you experienced is clinical delusion. That doesn't make the voices in your head any less real.

As for names, what other people call God, Brahman, or The Dao I call this:

View attachment 20992

Well, in the story of Passover, wasn't the avenging angel going around killing the first born of Egypt while those with God's favor were spared?

I hope you'll realize that this sounds REALLY concerning. Like you fancy yourself something that you shouldn't. Trust me, God did NOT tell you to avenge Him. God did NOT tell you to harm anyone. Not a living soul.

Well, in the story of Passover, wasn't the avenging angel going around killing the first born of Egypt while those with God's favor were spared?

I hope you'll realize that this sounds REALLY concerning. Like you fancy yourself something that you shouldn't. Trust me, God did NOT tell you to avenge Him. God did NOT tell you to harm anyone. Not a living soul.

That was the first Passover.
This final Passover is all who except the Passover Lambs sacrifice will be Passed Over,the rest chose their fate!download.jpg

Explain how I was taught about Passover ,when I knew nothing about Passover!

Did you grow up anywhere near a TV set anytime between 1960 and today? If so then you heard about Passover. Whether it was from "The Ten Commandments" or TV.

In fact you'd have to suffer massive brain damage and live in a sealed cave to AVOID learning about Passover just passively in our society.

everyone does.......

But the difference is: you are WITNESSING when you do it. You SHOW THE WORLD that you couldn't care less what God thinks. You act like you kinda hate Him and His laws.

While I don't believe in Him, I DO understand what it means to believe in something. And I also know what a faker looks like who is attempting to discredit that which he secretly despises.

But the difference is: you are WITNESSING when you do it. You SHOW THE WORLD that you couldn't care less what God thinks. You act like you kinda hate Him and His laws.

While I don't believe in Him, I DO understand what it means to believe in something. And I also know what a faker looks like who is attempting to discredit that which he secretly despises.

your judgment is duly noted......and rejected as meaningless.....I have witnessed to the world that you are a worthless fuckwit.....the good Lord knows its true, despite your repeated denials.......

Back