The Bottom Line!

who's doing that?
So goes Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial US Marshalls Fascists Masochists Klues Klucks duh Klans “who threatened Byrd” Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement of a George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower with Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Klues Klucks duh Klan “what is 9/11 ?” Freudian slip national religion of Christiananality pedophilia
interpretation of “one nation under God with equal justice under law” Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom Mengele “Angel of Death” baptize thine eyes by urinations “in God we trust” ……..

So goes Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial US Marshalls Fascists Masochists Klues Klucks duh Klans “who threatened Byrd” Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement of a George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower with Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Klues Klucks duh Klan “what is 9/11 ?” Freudian slip national religion of Christiananality pedophilia
interpretation of “one nation under God with equal justice under law” Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom Mengele “Angel of Death” baptize thine eyes by urinations “in God we trust” ……..

Hey, were you the SNL writer who did the Emily Letella skits?

You asked someone to define something. I asked you to define something.

What is your problem, Stupiderthanalmosteveryone?
I have him on "ignore", as he's just a waste of time and space who eventually tries to blow off his proud ignorance and stubborn illogic as a joke, or that I'm not worth responding to. This has been going on for a few years now.

Agreed on the sentiment, however many religions have a God who, from time-to-time does or commands or suggests or tacitly approves misogyny and intolerance of those who don't believe the same way.
I'm not sure if that jibes with Buddhism, but don't quote me on that.

What public square do you see this at? Who is always condemning people, and why are you watching him?
Turn on your TV on Sunday morning .... do a little channel surfing (not much), then sit back and watch all the pastors, preachers, reverends, etc., do their version of the Bible. You should have all your questions answered.

Turn on your TV on Sunday morning .... do a little channel surfing (not much), then sit back and watch all the pastors, preachers, reverends, etc., do their version of the Bible. You should have all your questions answered.

Really? No examples you can post? The few I've seen for a minute or two are mostly just talking about positive thinking stuff. You must live in some country besides the U.S. Here is a sample of the most popular pastor at the moment.

Sounds like the exact opposite of doomsday stuff.

Last edited:
Really? No examples you can post? The few I've seen for a minute or two are mostly just talking about positive thinking stuff. You must live in some country besides the U.S. Here is a sample of the most popular pastor at the moment.

Don't get cocky. Your boy isn't as pure as you like to think: https://hollowverse.com/joel-osteen

And let's elaborate on a little background: https://www.oah.org/tah/november-5/evangelicalism-and-politics/

And here's a precursor (albeit tongue in cheek) on what's on Sunday morning

It's truly pathetic that you're whining about how you're not really pathetic...
I do wish you'd get sober before you post, because you're repeating a vague insult has NOTHING to do with responding IN SPECIFIC details why you disagree with the OP. If you don't have anything else, then I'll leave you to just continue to blow smoke.

There were/are other clowns like Jack Van Impe, and this joker https://baptistnews.com/article/fra...eacher-of-hate-so-lets-roll-the-tape-and-see/

Last edited:
Don't get cocky. Your boy isn't as pure as you like to think: https://hollowverse.com/joel-osteen

And let's elaborate on a little background: https://www.oah.org/tah/november-5/evangelicalism-and-politics/

And here's a precursor (albeit tongue in cheek) on what's on Sunday morning

He isn't 'my boy', and I've read all the hit pieces; they're nearly all rubbish. A lot of morons like to spread the BS around though.

Yes, it was. And, you didn't make your case well; merely finding a couple of outliers doesn't back up what you claim re 'public square' stuff. There are several dozens of televangelists, and the majority of them are some variation of Osteen, and for a reason, they're those 'Word Of Faith' types.

AS for Osteen's money, most of them also follow Billy Graham's example of living off royalties and don't take a dime from their churches. Osteen in fact has a net worth far below what it should be; his is around $100 million, while his book advances alone run over $400 million. He obviously gives a lot of his away. The people making a lot of them rich are the big eastern liberal book publishers, not their churches.

I know it sucks for the assorted deviants and sociopaths, but Christians have a right to free speech and speak out on politics same as any other citizen, and that included pastors. See also the Civil Rights movement, organized largely in black churches, and led by a lot of ministers, for example.

The U.S.'s establishment clause doesn't prevent them from doing so, it just restricts the Federal govt. from adopting a national sect as favored. We know this because it didn't prevent the individual states from having established sects. Several kept theirs for many years , the last to vote out theirs being Massachusetts, in 1834.

Last edited:
He isn't 'my boy', and I've read all the hit pieces; they're nearly all rubbish.

Yes, it was. And, you didn't make your case well; merely finding a couple of outliers doesn't back up what you claim re 'public square' stuff. There are several dozens of televangelists, and the majority of them are some variation of Osteen, and for a reason, they're those 'Word Of Faith' types.

AS for Osteen's money, most of them also follow Billy Graham's example of living off royalties and don't take a dime from their churches. Osteen in fact has a net worth far below what it should be; his is around $100 million, while his book advances alone run over $400 million. He obviously gives a lot of his away. The people making a lot of them rich are the big eastern liberal book publishers, not their churches.
U sure R mouthy.

I like that in a man.

Back