The Bottom Line!

lol more dissembling. Just stop saying stupid shit because your peer group is a bunch of liars and morons, and do you own research instead of just blathering out narratives you know nothing about. That way you don't just keep digging ever deeper holes and then having to post this sort of verbose spam.

Learn the definitions of the words you use, chuckles. As the chronology of the posts shows I HIDE NOTHING WITH REGARDS TO THE OP NOR IN MY RESPONSES TO YOU. Anyone with a G.E.D. in reading comprehension can see that. Clearly, you just don't like the fact that I've successfully produced VALID SOURCED & EASILY VERIFIED FACTS DOCUMENTED that contradict the assertions you put behind your myopic points.

It's obvious that you can't logically or factually (must less rationally) contradict what I say, so instead you stamp you widdle feet .... throwing a hissy fit and blowing smoke to avoid just that.

In short Eddie, at this you're just a immature, pathetic troll with delusions of intelligence who only convinces the fool you see in the mirror that your bluff and bluster is profound and effective. I don't feed trolls, so you can have the last predictable word/tirade and then join your like-minded brethren on the ignore list. Carry on, Eddie.

Why would I be jealous of conmen?
The self deluded fool actually thinks that those book sales are on the up and up. He must be a videot (proud of no knowledge of any subject beyond his birthday). The Scientologist used a similar scam back in the late 1970's and early 1980's. The "believers" would buy multiple copies of a book, and then bookstore chains would simply move unsold stock among various stores while always reporting a set number of book stock sold. Couple this with the myriad of tax exemptions available to these jokers (I went through a few in an exchange with another poster here), and there's a hefty profit to be made.

lol These clowns will snivel about televangelists being millionaires, but they're fine with Uncle Bernie's mansions, AOC bragging about being a millionaire, their BLM street thug generals buying mansions, etc. lol such frauds.
What chuckles here can't handle is that when exposed the BLM chicanery resulted in a marked decrease in their following and positive media coverage. As for Sanders he's what, 83? https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/bernie-sanders-net-worth/ You don't see him owning limos or helicopters.

And as a good little MAGA troll, you parrot distortions and outright lies. Re: Ocasio-Cortez https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-congress-became-multimillionaire/

I don't feed trolls like you Eddie, so spit out your predictable BS propagandistic response and then join the rest of the mooks on the ignore list.

You could be right, but I think it's just an amoral deviant that will parrot whatever is in fashion with left wing sociopaths at the moment. The cognitive dissonance of sniveling about 'theocracy n stuff' out of its hole in the head while ignoring the key role churches and pastors have played in American politics, especially the civil rights movement, is just a manifestation of mental illness and confusion.
This cognitive dissonance theocracy of all the various Christiananality pedophilia problems in American politics Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July with it's Federal Lynching Klues Klucks duh Klans drug trafficking enforcement of medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ more perfect union with Islam Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom flaming flying chariot pseudoscience certainly has a pyramid scheme bottom line of suicidal super egos in homicidal human farming.......

The self deluded fool actually thinks that those book sales are on the up and up. He must be a videot (proud of no knowledge of any subject beyond his birthday). The Scientologist used a similar scam back in the late 1970's and early 1980's. The "believers" would buy multiple copies of a book, and then bookstore chains would simply move unsold stock among various stores while always reporting a set number of book stock sold. Couple this with the myriad of tax exemptions available to these jokers (I went through a few in an exchange with another poster here), and there's a hefty profit to be made.

All that noise, and you still have nothing. lol typical.

Back