The charges brought against President Biden’s son Hunter Biden are rarely prosecuted

But that is not illegal so what charge would you level?

A private citizen using 'who he knows' or 'who is related to', when they have connections to rich or powerful people is one of the most common things we see in America. America is largely built on that.

It ONLY becomes illegal if the person in power interacts with that person in a way that breaks laws governing what the PERSON IN POWER, can and cannot do legally. And in this case there is ZERO evidence as everyone in the GOP admits that ties Joe Biden to any illegal actions.

The thread is about the gun charges. Try to keep up.

The thread is about the gun charges. Try to keep up.

So suddenly you care NOW about the gun charge when in your prior post, i was replying to you, you said you did not?

Can't you fools realize most of us don't give a shit about the gun charge. It's his peddling of his father's political influence that we want to see.

Is this evidence that your brain is so addled and you are so stupid you do not know what to be outraged by?

Hunter Biden was charged Thursday with three felony gun-related counts, including possession of a firearm by a person who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance." Under a plea deal that later fell apart, Biden was also charged with two misdemeanor charges of failing to pay taxes, which he later reimbursed; those charges are not included in Thursday's indictment.

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti agreed. "It insults the intelligence of the American people to compare misdemeanor tax charges to a scheme to steal Top Secret documents and obstruct justice when the government asked for them back," he tweeted, comparing the charges against Hunter Biden to the recent federal indictment against former President Donald Trump. "If anything, Hunter Biden was treated harshly — those crimes are rarely charged."

The case is being overseen by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Delaware, which is headed by Donald Trump appointee David Weiss, who was named special counsel in the case.

The gun charge itself is under legal threat. A federal appeals court ruled in June that the government cannot ban those convicted of nonviolent crimes from possessing a weapon, and a federal court in Texas recently ruled — following a major Supreme Court case last year that expanded gun rights — that the ban on drug users possessing weapons violates the Second Amendment.

https://news.yahoo.com/legal-experts-charges-against-hunter-213742342.html

Republicans don’t do fair

They do evil

So suddenly you care NOW about the gun charge when in your prior post, i was replying to you, you said you did not?

Is this evidence that your brain is so addled and you are so stupid you do not know what to be outraged by?

I said I don't care about the gun charge, how many times must I say it?

The above is proof your brain is addled. I know what I said and have repeated it several times.
I want to find where Hunter sold his father's influence. Or where Biden sold it himself.

Besides, didn't a lower court rule on that?

I can't believe that the spineless Biden is letting people harass his own son.

He's fucking POTUS.

A lot of people should gave disappeared by now.

I don't know what this fucking country is anymore when even POTUS
can't protect his own family.

It's a humiliation to all decent Americans.
In order to protect Hunter from any of this legal mess he would have to start telling the truth... and apparently he's not willing to do that... he kind of set him up by saying that he didn't know about the gun and never discussed business etc etc... I'm sure that he didn't expect Hunter to abandon that laptop... or any of this too fall apart the way it has... one of them is going to have to be truthful eventually I guess we'll see who's the better man...

In order to protect Hunter from any of this legal mess he would have to start telling the truth... and apparently he's not willing to do that... he kind of set him up by saying that he didn't know about the gun and never discussed business etc etc... I'm sure that he didn't expect Hunter to abandon that laptop... or any of this too fall apart the way it has... one of them is going to have to be truthful eventually I guess we'll see who's the better man...

I hate this shit.

I wish that we could have serious discussions about serious issues,

but too may of us are as crazy as I or even worse.

Time to step up your game, Evolution.

I hate this shit.

I wish that we could have serious discussions about serious issues,

but too may of us are as crazy as I or even worse.

Time to step up your game, Evolution.
I agree with you about him being able to protecting and helping his son... or any of his family members... our children, our families always come first... I hope he does the right thing... I know you would and I know I would... but we would have done the honorable thing in the beginning...

I said I don't care about the gun charge, how many times must I say it?

The above is proof your brain is addled. I know what I said and have repeated it several times.
I want to find where Hunter sold his father's influence. Or where Biden sold it himself.

Besides, didn't a lower court rule on that?

Hey stupid.

I get you do not care about the gun charge.

What you also said was this

Can't you fools realize most of us don't give a shit about the gun charge. It's his peddling of his father's political influence that we want to see.

So in 'keeping up', I replied to WHAT YOU SAID with this...

QP said:
But that is not illegal so what charge would you level?

A private citizen using 'who he knows' or 'who is related to', when they have connections to rich or powerful people is one of the most common things we see in America. America is largely built on that.

It ONLY becomes illegal if the person in power interacts with that person in a way that breaks laws governing what the PERSON IN POWER, can and cannot do legally. And in this case there is ZERO evidence as everyone in the GOP admits that ties Joe Biden to any illegal actions."

That is DIRECTLY RELEVANT to what you said you cared about.

So again, i ask you to use your idle brain and answer the question DIRECTLY RELEVANT to the point you made.

And to be less stupid.

What isn't fair? Right now he's lucky they tried to cheated on the first deal...

The only reason Hunter is being charged is because of his last name and the rights attack on Weiss for not charging something.

This will likely end up like the charges John Durham felt he had to bring in just more nothing burgers. If not in the original trial, then in the appeals.

...The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.

Like the gun charge, the tax charges are rarely brought against first-time offenders and even more rarely result in jail time, Andrew Weissmann, a former FBI general counsel and NBC News contributor, tweeted Tuesday. "This is if anything harsh, not lenient," he wrote.

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti agreed. "It insults the intelligence of the American people to compare misdemeanor tax charges to a scheme to steal Top Secret documents and obstruct justice when the government asked for them back," he tweeted, comparing the charges against Hunter Biden to the recent federal indictment against former President Donald Trump. "If anything, Hunter Biden was treated harshly — those crimes are rarely charged."...

The gun charge itself is under legal threat. A federal appeals court ruled in June that the government cannot ban those convicted of nonviolent crimes from possessing a weapon, and a federal court in Texas recently ruled — following a major Supreme Court case last year that expanded gun rights — that the ban on drug users possessing weapons violates the Second Amendment...

cite

Hunter Biden was charged Thursday with three felony gun-related counts, including possession of a firearm by a person who is an “unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance." Under a plea deal that later fell apart, Biden was also charged with two misdemeanor charges of failing to pay taxes, which he later reimbursed; those charges are not included in Thursday's indictment.

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti agreed. "It insults the intelligence of the American people to compare misdemeanor tax charges to a scheme to steal Top Secret documents and obstruct justice when the government asked for them back," he tweeted, comparing the charges against Hunter Biden to the recent federal indictment against former President Donald Trump. "If anything, Hunter Biden was treated harshly — those crimes are rarely charged."

The case is being overseen by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Delaware, which is headed by Donald Trump appointee David Weiss, who was named special counsel in the case.

The gun charge itself is under legal threat. A federal appeals court ruled in June that the government cannot ban those convicted of nonviolent crimes from possessing a weapon, and a federal court in Texas recently ruled — following a major Supreme Court case last year that expanded gun rights — that the ban on drug users possessing weapons violates the Second Amendment.

https://news.yahoo.com/legal-experts-charges-against-hunter-213742342.html
And they won't be fully prosecuted now.

The only reason Hunter is being charged is because of his last name and the rights attack on Weiss for not charging something.

This will likely end up like the charges John Durham felt he had to bring in just more nothing burgers. If not in the original trial, then in the appeals.
Correct. It's merely an attempt to distract from the ex POTUS' massive legal problem.

Conservatives’ interpretation of 2nd Amendment could help Hunter Biden beat criminal charges

WASHINGTON — The criminal indictment against Hunter Biden for illegal gun possession could run afoul of the new and broader 2nd Amendment interpretation that has been gaining traction in conservative courts.
President Biden‘s son is not accused of using a gun to commit a crime, but rather to lying about his drug use when he purchased a handgun in 2018.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/st...-blocked-by-the-new-and-broader-2nd-amendmemt

Hey stupid.

I get you do not care about the gun charge.

What you also said was this

So in 'keeping up', I replied to WHAT YOU SAID with this...

That is DIRECTLY RELEVANT to what you said you cared about.

So again, i ask you to use your idle brain and answer the question DIRECTLY RELEVANT to the point you made.

And to be less stupid.

What the hell are you babbling about? Talk about stupid!

The Bidens are in trouble....

Be sure to keep track.

When they have 91 counts on 4 felonies in separate juridictions,
When they have been found liable for sexual abuse,
When they defraud their customers (Trump U.),
When they defraud their own charity,

You MIGHT have some credibility about the Bidens being in trouble.

Hunter faces minor consequences with the gun issue. The tax issue? We’ll see, won’t we? Just as in Trump’s case.

The Bidens are in trouble....

You believe that because you want to. Hunter is in trouble due to trumped-up charges. He is being nailed for political reasons. Unlike most people with money and family connections, he is being treated worse than the average American citizen. Your self-delusion is strong.

You believe that because you want to. Hunter is in trouble due to trumped-up charges. He is being nailed for political reasons. Unlike most people with money and family connections, he is being treated worse than the average American citizen. Your self-delusion is strong.

The Bidens are in trouble...

Back