Stuff I put in my coffee:

Egg Nog
Chocolate Milk
Evap Milk
Dairy Creamer
Non Dairy Creamer
Kahlua
1/2 + 1/2

When I was young I did sugar and creamer, then I went over a decade with black nothing in it, and now I do creamer always, sometimes with some sweet though I never put sugar in it directly.

When I was young I did sugar and creamer, then I went over a decade with black nothing in it, and now I do creamer always, sometimes with some sweet though I never put sugar in it directly.

You mean you once went black but then you went back?

Every Sunday The Little Woman goes to a local Starbucks to get her free coffee beans, and she picks up something for me. Normally it is a Venti quad cappuccino wet with nothing in it, but every once in awhile I get a Cold Brew.

I forgot to mention that I do Cold Brew at home too, especially in the summer, with a creamer.

Stuff I put in my coffee:

Egg Nog
Chocolate Milk
Evap Milk
Dairy Creamer
Non Dairy Creamer
Kahlua
1/2 + 1/2

irish cream is good too

Anyone into boozy coffee? My sister adores coffee and Bailey's Irish Cream and the neighbor uses Drambuie.

I drink Starbucks, and I generally like Starbucks, but I do note that there are extensive quality problems in the stores now....sometimes the cappuccino wet is bitter, and far too often it is basically a latte.

That's too bad.

Its mostly my own fault, I was quite heavy for most of my life, I just adore eating. I was on the edge of diabetes for almost 20 years which almost never happens, I am quite sure that the main reason I was able to do it is that I drank so much coffee. The is good science pointing in that direction.

I drink Starbucks, and I generally like Starbucks, but I do note that there are extensive quality problems in the stores now....sometimes the cappuccino wet is bitter, and far too often it is basically a latte.

That's why I prefer small, independent roasters. Corporate employees don't seem to care about their work or the company's reputation in some cases, in my experience.

Back