The difference between philosophy and religion.

I think you have some cognitive disorder preventing you from concentrating. Again, not joking.
I can understand why you are reticent to answer directly.

Because even though you never read the original text of Biden's infrastructure bill or stimulus bill, you undoubtedly posted your opinion on them multiple times.

According to your theory of acceptable knowledge, if you didn't read the original texts, shouldn't you have kept your mouth shut?

I can understand why you are reticent to answer directly.

Because even though you never read the original text of Biden's infrastructure bill or stimulus bill, you undoubtedly posted your opinion on them multiple times.

According to your theory of acceptable knowledge, if you didn't read the original texts, shouldn't you have kept your mouth shut?

Your ego is large, your knowledge is small.

Your ego is large, your knowledge is small.
Another dodge.

This is probably shocking information to you
But you can actually learn Euclidean geometry from high school textbooks, without ever touching the original 2000 year old Euclid's Elements,
And you can get working knowledge of Special Relativity, without ever reading Einstein's original 1905 publication

You would apparently be astonished how much you can learn about Aristotle from Encyclopedia Britannica, Stanford's Encyclopedia of Philosophy, and various and sundry books, articles, summaries, videos.

Another dodge.

This is probably shocking information to you
But you can actually learn Euclidean geometry from high school textbooks, without ever touching the original 2000 year old Euclid's Elements,
And you can get working knowledge of Special Relativity, without ever reading Einstein's original 1905 publication

You would apparently be astonished how much you can learn about Aristotle from Encyclopedia Britannica, Stanford's Encyclopedia of Philosophy, and various and sundry books, articles, summaries, videos.

You are an enemy of knowledge. Not a coincidence you are religious.

Back