The Dumbbell Scandal

‘I'm sure if there's a Republican on that list, we would know by now;)

Perhaps BDSM Boi is getting a thrill by humiliating himself publicly, Topsy. :eek2:

A few years ago ,I meet someone who introduced me to BDSM. My first encounter,I thought it would be about how much pain,one could stand.

But I soon learned the secret to BDSM. It's not about pain!But that fine line between pain,and a type of ecstasy I had never experienced!

Sure there was pain,humiliation, submission,all of which I gladly with stood.To reach that ecstasy! For a year,I couldn't wait to heal from when encounter, so I could have another.

During the beating one side of your brain wanted the beating to stop. The other side wanted it never to stop!

It also taught one to trust your dominate completely to give you pain,but not to hurt you.

Parents who bribe universities are buying superiority for their dumb children.

It'll be interesting to see how the Reichwing spins the cheating scandal. After all, these parents and the enablers are the very same ppl they worship. As for nepotism -- how many Trump Crime Syndicate family members were given jobs and top secret clearances, so far?

It'll be interesting to see how the Reichwing spins the cheating scandal. After all, these parents and the enablers are the very same ppl they worship.

Trump supporters "worship" Hollyweird liberals who protest against Trump and wear pink pussy hats?

Well, guess we see how the degenerate Reichtards will spin this. They'll claim that all the accused perps are liberals. lol

Well, guess we see how the degenerate Reichtards will spin this. They'll claim that all the accused perps are liberals. lol

Well, let's see..." top CEOs, two Hollywood actresses and a legendary fashion designer..."

Here's the complete list: https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-college-admissions-fraud-corruption-list-20190312-story.html

:thinking:

I find it hard to get excited about what people do to get into ivy league schools.......makes me think if night clubs that have bouncers at the door to keep people out.......the real people are at the corner bar........and the nearest community college......

I just don't see this as a left, right, Democrat, or a Republican issue. I see this as a bunch of people with big entitlement and ego issues.

Prove that any of them aren't DEMOCRATS, BDSM Boi.

You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

To MASON: I think you are confused!

212513_5_.jpg

Back