The Dumbbell Scandal

So, there are both conservative and liberal women who are against the sexual abuse of women. Unlike you #PickMe people who support the abuse of women.
Here's the link to the Republican/conservatie families involved in the VB scandal:

I don't know any #PickMe people;)

Amen, I agree, we won’t find out the political affiliations of the lesser knowns, but it doesn’t matter, like you said it’s privleged people cheating to advance their children who didn’t meet the standards.

No, I don't think that most of them will become known who they supported. There will be tons of speculation as if it matters, it's just not necessary to know that.

So you say.

Were they charged in a bribery scandal?

Didn't think so.

You have zero credibility.

You are so poorly informed to be so rude and nasty.

According to Tim O’Brien, author of “Trump Nation,” the president has given at least $1.5 million to Wharton, which Trump Jr. and his sister Ivanka also attended.

You are so poorly informed to be so rude and nasty. According to Tim O’Brien, author of “Trump Nation,” the president has given at least $1.5 million to Wharton, which Trump Jr. and his sister Ivanka also attended.

So you say.

Were they charged in a bribery scandal?

Didn't think so.

You have zero credibility.

y642dks8

Well, let's see..." top CEOs, two Hollywood actresses and a legendary fashion designer..."

Here's the complete list: https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-college-admissions-fraud-corruption-list-20190312-story.html

:thinking:

"According to Tom Arnold, just weeks before the scandal broke, Giannulli was sloshed at a Hollywood party going on about his support for President Donald Trump and how people should be “carrying their own weight.” Oh, do tell!

“Couple wks ago I got into it with for 10th time with #CollegeCheatingScandal DAD at big party cause his sloppy ass was rambling on again about Trump & people carrying their own weight & his own conservative politics being ‘right of Attila the Hun,'” Arnold, an outspoken Trump critic tweeted earlier this week. “He embarrassed Scandal Mom again.”

Page Six got in touch with another person allegedly in attendance at the same party who backed up Arnold’s account. “Mossimo was talking about how he agrees with Trump, and that people need to carry their own weight,” the spy offered. “He was saying there’s a lot of ‘takers’ out there and entitled people.”

https://uproxx.com/viral/lori-loughlin-husband-mossimo-giannulli-trump-supporter/2/

Back