The Dumbbell Scandal

I just don't see this as a left, right, Democrat, or a Republican issue. I see this as a bunch of people with big entitlement and ego issues.

Yet the two biggest "stars" who were charged are both Trump-hating liberals.

Endless? You have an endless supply that you wank to? :eek2:

You're sick, BDSM Boi.

Deep down you wish you could gather the courage to walk into a BDSM play room,and see how much of a beating you could take.And when you can't take it anymore.You take it anyway!

I just don't see this as a left, right, Democrat, or a Republican issue. I see this as a bunch of people with big entitlement and ego issues.

Which is exactly what it is. It's probably too late for their kids, who undoubtedly were raised with that same attitude -- even if they are expelled from the universities they wrongfully entered.

Which is exactly what it is. It's probably too late for their kids, who undoubtedly were raised with that same attitude -- even if they are expelled from the universities they wrongfully entered.

Sad to say, but it's true. Their kids and grandkids will continue that cycle, too.

I thought the desperation to paint the perps involved in this travesty as "liberals" and "Democrats" was pretty remarkable, didn't you?

Remarkable? Yes. Surprising? No, not really. The tribalism and groupthink are very strong! I wonder what they are trying to deflect from?

Trump-hating liberals have been caught paying bribes to get their unqualified offspring into schools they don't deserve to attend, thereby depriving poor kids of color of a chance for an elite education.

Let that sink in.

Buying you way into good schools is a family tradition for the Trump's and Kushners.

Buying you way into good schools is a family tradition for the Trump's and Kushners.

Yep. When your gene pool has reached the shallow end, it's the only way for you to get your kid an "education." I wouldn't be surprised to learn that they don't pay others to take their tests and write their papers, too.

Remarkable? Yes. Surprising? No, not really. The tribalism and groupthink are very strong! I wonder what they are trying to deflect from?

Rich ppl doing bad shit? You know, like their Glorious Tangerine Toddler does all the time, along with his crime syndicate family?

So, there are both conservative and liberal women who are against the sexual abuse of women. Unlike you #PickMe people who support the abuse of women.

To some, abuse is okay if it buys you a husband. Even if you never had one, like some, it's okay as long as it's happening to (D) women.

Amen, I agree, we won’t find out the political affiliations of the lesser knowns, but it doesn’t matter, like you said it’s privleged people cheating to advance their children who didn’t meet the standards.

Back