The Ethics of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question, Terry. If I were to bite it somehow, of course it would NOT be the case that both gfm7175 and I would still be active.

Like I said, leftists are logically inept.
Thanks for admitting that if IBDaMan died, both you and gfm would be gone too.

So here's the bet, there will be three :

1. I will provide my Washington state dental license. Alaska no longer provides a hard copy, it's verified online but I can show the one from last year. (I can copy and paste the email I received from the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development showing they no longer provide hard copies)

2. I will provide my dental school diploma.

3. As a bonus I will provide my current DEA license.

My name will be covered by 'anonymoose', 'anymouse' and/or 'aloysius' or any combination that you are welcome to name.

The validity of the documents will be verified by Phantasmal and Damo.

The first bet will result in the loser accusing the winner of being a pedophile resulting in a week's ban I'd assume.
The second bet will result in the loser again accusing the winner of being a pedophile after he is reinstated resulting in perhaps a month's ban.
The third bet will result in the loser again accusing the winner of being a pedophile after he is reinstated resulting in a permaban hopefully.
The odds are in your favor of winning. I have three licenses I must verify.

For you the stakes are quite high seeing your addiction to this place and obviously having no friends, family or healthy hobbies.
For me, not so much. In fact I'd welcome a permaban. Posting here is not healthy. So I actually have an incentive to lose.
Again, the odds are in your favor.
I already accepted the bet and you backpedaled.

It's up to you to prove you have a doctorate or, if you had any honor, agree you lost the bet.

I already accepted the bet and you backpedaled.

It's up to you to prove you have a doctorate or, if you had any honor, agree you lost the bet.

What name would you like me to put on my
- license
- diploma
- DEA license
so you know they’re authentic.

Thanks for admitting that if IBDaMan died, both you and gfm would be gone too.

I didn't say that, and both you and gfm7175 would be disappointed. You would be disappointed because you would find gfm7175 still quite active, and gfm7175 would be disappointed because he wouldn't have me making him animated GIFs anymore (or Christocoins).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back