The Ethics of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ask one of the mods...

....and they'll tell you that it takes a group consensus to ban someone. That's why it often takes a few days to ban someone; the group consensus thing.

OTOH, losers, unwed mothers, victims and others who perpetually feel sorry for themselves will say anything to avoid responsibility.

Don’t believe I have a doctorate? How about a 12b bet.
Sure, 12B bet.

What's up doc?

7elwjz.jpg

I checked the CDC site on suicide. There is no category of happy people who kill themselves because of insanity. So, probably never happens.

Check again...and see if they have a category of people who eat oatmeal in the morning who kill themselves because of insanity...or a category of people who drive imported cars who kill themselves because of insanity. MY BET: No such categories. MY OTHER BET: Some do.

Not trying to make a big deal of it, BP. But the logic requires that "some" be allowed.

Check again...and see if they have a category of people who eat oatmeal in the morning who kill themselves because of insanity...or a category of people who drive imported cars who kill themselves because of insanity. MY BET: No such categories. MY OTHER BET: Some do.

Not trying to make a big deal of it, BP. But the logic requires that "some" be allowed.

tired of your stupidity

tired of your stupidity

You made a statement that I showed to be illogical...and you are calling me stupid. Since I am calling your mistake to your attention...that would make you worse than stupid.

But, I am not stupid, so perhaps you are not worse than stupid.

Not worse than.

What's up doc?
So here's the bet, there will be three :

1. I will provide my Washington state dental license. Alaska no longer provides a hard copy, it's verified online but I can show the one from last year. (I can copy and paste the email I received from the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development showing they no longer provide hard copies)

2. I will provide my dental school diploma.

3. As a bonus I will provide my current DEA license.

My name will be covered by 'anonymoose', 'anymouse' and/or 'aloysius' or any combination that you are welcome to name.

The validity of the documents will be verified by Phantasmal and Damo.

The first bet will result in the loser accusing the winner of being a pedophile resulting in a week's ban I'd assume.
The second bet will result in the loser again accusing the winner of being a pedophile after he is reinstated resulting in perhaps a month's ban.
The third bet will result in the loser again accusing the winner of being a pedophile after he is reinstated resulting in a permaban hopefully.
The odds are in your favor of winning. I have three licenses I must verify.

For you the stakes are quite high seeing your addiction to this place and obviously having no friends, family or healthy hobbies.
For me, not so much. In fact I'd welcome a permaban. Posting here is not healthy. So I actually have an incentive to lose.
Again, the odds are in your favor.

So here's the bet, there will be three :
1. I will provide my Washington state dental license. Alaska no longer provides a hard copy, it's verified online but I can show the one from last year. (I can copy and paste the email I received from the Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development showing they no longer provide hard copies)

2. I will provide my dental school diploma.

3. As a bonus I will provide my current DEA license.

My name will be covered by 'anonymoose', 'anymouse' and/or 'aloysius' or any combination that you are welcome to name.

The validity of the documents will be verified by Phantasmal and Damo.

The first bet will result in the loser accusing the winner of being a pedophile resulting in a week's ban I'.

Please stop being a fucking troll. Do I have to remember your name every time I start a thread to ban you?! My god, have you no self respect?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back