The Ethics of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao. I love that. So even you can't tell me why anyone should give a fuck what you think. I try being nice to you but you just don't want to be treated nicely so you get what you want.

IIrony

How many times have you considered suicide, Yak? Did you ever make an attempt?

Directly related to the percentage of what the Native population is stupid. Mental and Behavioral Health - American Indians/Alaska Native https://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/omh/browse.aspx?lvl=4&lvlid=39

Don’t believe I have a doctorate? How about a 12b bet.
Stupid? So much for your concerns about the Hippocratic Oath, "doc". LOL

Sure, 12B bet. Here's my doctorate, where's yours?

7ajntg.jpg

Stupid? So much for your concerns about the Hippocratic Oath, "doc". LOL
Dentists don’t do the hippocratic oath therefore of no concern to me.
Telling how you present an obvious fake degree to prove you’re a doctor and a photo of a 5’4” middle aged incel dork to “prove” you were in a non-combat supporting role in the military that needed contractors to do your job for you and show you how to use the toilet.

Dentists don’t do the hippocratic oath therefore of no concern to me.

Telling how you present an obvious fake degree to prove you’re a doctor and a photo of a 5’4” middle aged incel dork to “prove” you were in a non-combat supporting role in the military that needed contractors to do your job for you and show you how to use the toilet.
So it's true, dentists don't care about doing harm to others. Interesting.

I accepted the 12B bet and you haven't proved you have a doctorate. Are you going to honor the bet or weasel out like you've done all of your adult life, anymouse?

Not at all. He’d never make that bet. He knows he’s FOS.
That's is so true...but just for fun.. borrow that certificate with the stars and fill in your own info..
That one's been used more than once here on the Forum...:laugh:

So it's true, dentists don't care about doing harm to others. Interesting.

I accepted the 12B bet and you haven't proved you have a doctorate. Are you going to honor the bet or weasel out like you've done all of your adult life, anymouse?

So you finally are willing to take me up on the bet?
Just let me know how you prefer seeing the proof without revealing my identity. This should be fun.

That's is so true...but just for fun.. borrow that certificate with the stars and fill in your own info..
That one's been used more than once here on the Forum...:laugh:

It would be the closest thing he has to a doctorate.

Okay, you doubt many would.

So...some might. Which is what was asserted.

And "some might" is an inherent part of your, "I doubt many...would."

I have no stats to cite. But I would bet close to zero suicides are attributed to happy people who are insane.
If you have research to cite, please post it.

So you finally are willing to take me up on the bet?
Just let me know how you prefer seeing the proof without revealing my identity. This should be fun.

^^^
Anymouse chose the Weasel Route. Is anyone surprised? Not me. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Dear Dumbass, only fucking morons like you make bets you can't win without hurting yourself.

You and I both know you won't pay off the bet, but thanks for proving to everyone you're a weasel.

The shitty ones get sued and lose their license OR they join the military. Some join after losing their license. I think the army would take a shaman.

Is that what happened to you, anyweasel? Why you were forced to leave the Army and New Orleans to go hide in Alaska with suicidal Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back