The Ethics of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. necessarily.

you suck at psychology.

and im neither violent, nor a revolutionary.

only the lefty blm antifa groups you support have declared autonomous zones.

I think the system is still highly redeemable.

globalists are getting purged peacefully tho. they will be told their ideas are stupid en masse.
Disagreed.

Probably, but my posts certainly cause you to stop thinking about murdering Jewish and black kids.

Bullshit. You and I both know that, while you are a pussified spineless coward, you're also a wannabe WSE terrorist.

You're also a liar which is why I don't believe your claims of non-violence.

Me too.

Globalists = Jews. Capitalism is growing, dumbass, not being purged.

Disagreed.

Probably, but my posts certainly cause you to stop thinking about murdering Jewish and black kids.

Bullshit. You and I both know that, while you are a pussified spineless coward, you're also a wannabe WSE terrorist.

You're also a liar which is why I don't believe your claims of non-violence.

Me too.

Globalists = Jews. Capitalism is growing, dumbass, not being purged.

:okjen:

6r812f.gif

Good luck with your suicide bombing, Patsy.

Your best bet: Put this guy on IGNORE. I did.

...it is better just not to see what some people write.
The IGNORE feature is a placebo feature for intellectual cowards who NEED additional protection against terrifying (different) viewpoints. Sometimes there is no safe space handy to afford refuge from trolls who simply will not conform to the collective leftist mindset. Millions have discovered the benefits of the IGNORE feature above and beyond simply ignoring posts on their own, allowing them to get on with their lives.

It's good that America has you looking out for him and letting him know that he's not alone.

Most obvious answer is Because they are insane. You can be quite happy and be crazy at the same time.
Insane would be them pointing a loaded gun and pulling the trigger thinking they are invulnerable.

Happy people, crazy or not, do not intentionally commit suicide without good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back