The Ethics of Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you doubt many would.

So...some might. Which is what was asserted.

And "some might" is an inherent part of your, "I doubt many...would."

I checked the CDC site on suicide. There is no category of happy people who kill themselves because of insanity. So, probably never happens.

Wanna see my license or degree? How about both. I’ll even cover my name with “anymouse” if you prefer.

That could be anyone's license. You made a stupid bet, dumbass, and now you are realizing you have to weasel out of it. LOL

Otter-sm.jpg

I checked the CDC site on suicide. There is no category of happy people who kill themselves because of insanity. So, probably never happens.

Agreed. Happy people don't commit intentional suicide. The Darwin Awards are full of both idiots and happy people who intended to live.

Still no bet?
Scroll up, weasel. You even commented upon it which proves you were aware. Now you are trying to weasel out of the fact you offered a stupid bet because you were angry with me. You're a fucking moron and now everyone can see it for themselves.

Stupid? So much for your concerns about the Hippocratic Oath, "doc". LOL

Sure, 12B bet. Here's my doctorate, where's yours?

7ajntg.jpg

Dentists don’t do the hippocratic oath therefore of no concern to me.
Telling how you present an obvious fake degree to prove you’re a doctor and a photo of a 5’4” middle aged incel dork to “prove” you were in a non-combat supporting role in the military that needed contractors to do your job for you and show you how to use the toilet.

Exactly.

Notice how Doctor Weasel has grown silent upon recognizing his mistake. He has more integrity than you do, TOP. He's not going full throttle Victim like you. While he wants to whine and blame others for how much his life sucks like you do, he's smart enough to know that won't fix his problems. He still has a little bit of self-respect where you have none.

7ekc8i.jpg

I got to be here I'm paying attention to this potential bet ...this is important...
If you were paying attention then you'd know Doctor Weasel offered a bet, I accepted and now he refuses to follow through by proving he has a doctorate.

What part of this do you not understand, poor, poor TOP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back