The Founding Fathers Were Illegal Immigrants

You are wrong, there were many different Native American nations and each had laws that governed those nations, just because they were not like those countries that I invaded them does not mean what you stated.

Really can you tell what the name of the government was? What their laws were on immigration, what economic policies did they have? You are trying to make an idiotic point where there is none to be made!

Really can you tell what the name of the government was? What their laws were on immigration, what economic policies did they have? You are trying to make an idiotic point where there is none to be made!

But she's a liberal and to liberals, FEELINGS are the only thing that matters and facts are to be ignored.

we are a nation of immigrants

to make them legal all we have to do is make them legal

You don't reward criminals. If they want to come legally under the current laws, feel free to do so. If you want to sneak in, don't be shocked when honorable people say go the fuck home. You don't change the rules because those wanting to come here don't like them.

shoe-shine-boy.jpg

boston-shoe-shine-kids-archive_66761_600x450.jpg

b29-625.jpg

no we were not illegal immigrants, only retards of christie level believe this sort of thing. Native Americans didn't believe in property ownership for one, so we weren't encroaching on anything owned. Secondly they were primative people whereas we we were masters of the oceans and the globe. They didn't believe in, or have the capability/desire to have laws. If there are no laws, then we didn't do anything illegal.

Lastly, some native americans were dumb as fuck and sold us things like manhatten for like a handful of beans or whatever.

Not all Native Americans are the same. Some held property and even farmed. They were rare but farming communities did exist before Europeans in the "Americas"...

I agree that your revisionist definition of "racism" is bullshit.

Pick one you like , racist
merriam-webster
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination

Dictionary.com
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
adjective
of or like racists or racism:
racist policies; racist attitudes.

The free Dictionary
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Do you agree that CFM is a racist?
Feel free to use any difinition listed, racist.

Pick one you like , racist
merriam-webster
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination

Dictionary.com
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
adjective
of or like racists or racism:
racist policies; racist attitudes.

The free Dictionary
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Do you agree that CFM is a racist?
Feel free to use any difinition listed, racist.

Perhaps you'd like to show where I've stated that my superiority to you was based on race.

I'll understand if you can't.

to make them legal all we have to do is make them legal

Allowing an illegal border crosser to stay in the US with amnesty and start the legal immigration process is like allowing a bank robber to go free and keep the money as long as he fills out a loan application.

Back