The Founding Fathers Were Illegal Immigrants

Where did the "native" american Indians come from? They came from somewhere. They just didn't pop out of the ground and presto.

Leftists are only trying to justify the illegal aliens who keep pouring in here because they are so immensely important to their progressive agenda with that being the eradication of the white Christian European culture that founded and nurtured the nation.

Do you actually know where they came from, or is this an honest question? Based on your other comments on this forum, I'm guessing it's the latter, so here's your answer:

Prior to what became as "American Indians" or "Native Americans," crossing an ice-age land bridge the west (far east) and the area now known as Alaska, there were no humans living on the North American continent, and that human migration happened no less than 13,000 to 14,000 thousand years ago (roughly 12,000 years before the events of the New Testament of the Christian bible, to give timeline perspective).

The first Europeans to hit the continent were Western Norse Vikings, who landed in Canada somewhere around the 11th century CE. While Vikings are pretty cool (who doesn't like Vikings?), their stay was fairly brief and serious colonization of the continent didn't kick in until well after Columbus accidentally found it in 1492.

Since they were here for over 10 centuries before the Europeans and there were no other humans here prior to their arrival, they are considered "indigenous people," as they were here long enough to be actual natives.

The time your family and mine have been here is fairly insignificant to the time pre-biblical humans have been here. They're natives. We're not. At least, not in the sense you mean.

Do you actually know where they came from, or is this an honest question? Based on your other comments on this forum, I'm guessing it's the latter, so here's your answer:

Prior to what became as "American Indians" or "Native Americans," crossing an ice-age land bridge the west (far east) and the area now known as Alaska, there were no humans living on the North American continent, and that human migration happened no less than 13,000 to 14,000 thousand years ago (roughly 12,000 years before the events of the New Testament of the Christian bible, to give timeline perspective).

The first Europeans to hit the continent were Western Norse Vikings, who landed in Canada somewhere around the 11th century CE. While Vikings are pretty cool (who doesn't like Vikings?), their stay was fairly brief and serious colonization of the continent didn't kick in until well after Columbus accidentally found it in 1492.

Since they were here for over 10 centuries before the Europeans and there were no other humans here prior to their arrival, they are considered "indigenous people," as they were here long enough to be actual natives.

The time your family and mine have been here is fairly insignificant to the time pre-biblical humans have been here. They're natives. We're not. At least, not in the sense you mean.

So you made my point. The natives came from somewhere else but are STILL natives.

I think the only way to correctly identify immigrants are those who came from other countries who were citizens there and are now migrated here. Otherwise, all naturally born here from citizens are indeed natives.

Your founders didn't start out in England and migrate here. Even they had European ancestors and were themselves, second, third, and in some cases fourth generation North Americans.

So native is based on how long someone has been here rather than what native actually means? How do you get yourself out of the pretzel you twist yourself into on a daily basis?

Founding fathers were seriously flawed men who were slave owners!
They did grow and smoke pot, soo they weren't all bad.

For what it's worth, John Dee/Ddu managed to convince Elizabeth that what is now the United States - or its East Coast anyway - had been part of an Empire ruled by Arthur, and was therefore rightfully hers. What was legal about that we are not told, but most people need some fantasy to convince them that what they are doing is right, as President Bush demonstrated.

Depends on the crime, I don't feel some undocumented are criminals. I feel our immigration standards are draconian.

That's because you're ignorant of other States' immigration laws.

Pick one you like , racist
merriam-webster
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination

Dictionary.com
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
adjective
of or like racists or racism:
racist policies; racist attitudes.

The free Dictionary
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Do you agree that CFM is a racist?
Feel free to use any difinition listed, racist.

What if it would be true that some races have superior ability than others?

I'm not seeing Asians or Latinos equally represented in pro basketball, are you?

Can anyone call themselves native Americans?

I am 1/64th on my father's side. Cherokee.

They, the tribes got wiped out because they didn't unite to fight the U.S. because the tribes were too busy fighting each other.

Perhaps the arab tribes who always unite against outsiders and fight each other otherwise would have been good examples for the Indian tribes.

You are a poor excuse for a human being.

You failed to address the issue.

Kennewick Man was European and here before the Natives.

What was legal about that we are not told,...

Why don't you look at the Law of Customary Land Rights as it applied at the time?

Back