The Founding Fathers Were Illegal Immigrants

Allowing an illegal border crosser to stay in the US with amnesty and start the legal immigration process is like allowing a bank robber to go free and keep the money as long as he fills out a loan application.

No, it more like a weed dealer, they shouldn't be going to jail in the first place.

Depends on the crime, I don't feel some undocumented are criminals. I feel our immigration standards are draconian.

So something isn't illegal if you don't agree with the law despite what they did being against the law? How you feel doesn't dictate whether or not something is a crime. What the laws says does.

Allowing an illegal border crosser to stay in the US with amnesty and start the legal immigration process is like allowing a bank robber to go free and keep the money as long as he fills out a loan application.

You stole the exact thing, that I had posted months ago.

Ugh same old wankers wanking over the same old tired ass wank.

We should let people come over without documentation or authority. We should give them money for existing within our borders. We should do this without regard to population, census, budget, or gross cost.

Ugh same old wankers wanking over the same old tired ass wank.

We should let people come over without documentation or authority. We should give them money for existing within our borders. We should do this without regard to population, census, budget, or gross cost.

Hey pisskop, where have you been?

Except the bank robbers don't wind up paying around $13 billion a year in income taxes that they'll never see the benefit of because they don't qualify for welfare, the ACA, food stamps, medicaid or social security.

Except the bank robbers don't wind up paying around $13 billion a year in income taxes that they'll never see the benefit of because they don't qualify for welfare, the ACA, food stamps, medicaid or social security.

Except the bank robbers don't get to keep any of what they stole while retards like you think illegals should stay.

we are a nation of immigrants

to make them legal all we have to do is make them legal

No we are not. We are born Americans.

My ancestors built this country and started arriving in North America in the early eighteenth century preceded by more of my people in the seventeenth century. We are the Scots - Irish and we have been here in North America long enough to qualify as native Americans and we are.

No we are not. We are born Americans.

My ancestors built this country and started arriving in North America in the early eighteenth century preceded by more of my people in the seventeenth century. We are the Scots - Irish and we have been here in North America long enough to qualify as native Americans and we are.

Yeah, no. "Native" means "originated from."

If your ancestors came from somewhere else, then you are not and never will be native to this land. You may cling to that whole "native" belief if if gives you comfort, but you're not a native.

I can trace my maternal ancestry back to Mary Allerton Cushman, who arrived on the Mayflower at the age of 3, and while that makes me a descendant of a passenger of the Mayflower, it doesn't make me a native.

If your ancestors came from somewhere else, then you are not and never will be native to this land. You may cling to that whole "native" belief if if gives you comfort, but you're not a native.

I can trace my maternal ancestry back to Mary Allerton Cushman, who arrived on the Mayflower at the age of 3, and while that makes me a descendant of a passenger of the Mayflower, it doesn't make me a native.

Are you trying to assert that the Indians ancestors just popped out of the ground; because science says they migrated across the Bering Strait.

Can anyone call themselves native Americans?

Where did the "native" american Indians come from? They came from somewhere. They just didn't pop out of the ground and presto.

Leftists are only trying to justify the illegal aliens who keep pouring in here because they are so immensely important to their progressive agenda with that being the eradication of the white Christian European culture that founded and nurtured the nation.

they almost all got wiped out because they didnt do anything about unwelcome immigration :(

They, the tribes got wiped out because they didn't unite to fight the U.S. because the tribes were too busy fighting each other.

Perhaps the arab tribes who always unite against outsiders and fight each other otherwise would have been good examples for the Indian tribes.

They, the tribes got wiped out because they didn't unite to fight the U.S. because the tribes were too busy fighting each other.

Perhaps the arab tribes who always unite against outsiders and fight each other otherwise would have been good examples for the Indian tribes.

You are a poor excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
Back