The Gospel of Thomas

0tbEMRU.jpg

That dumb ass Dutch thinks he can move to another planet!

Quote where I posted that, Mason. $100 says you can't. Posts such as yours above indicate a distinct disconnect with reality.

You and Jack are both bipolar and, when in your manic phases, live in a fantasy world of your own design. Examples like the post above adds weight to the assessment; you post things that are clearly not true....and you believe they are true. That's the mentally ill part.

Otherwise you're just a scumbag liar which would make you evil, not just sick.

They tried and failed with the Tower of Babel.

Wasn't that to reach God?....and based on this ancient tale?:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enmerkar_and_the_Lord_of_Aratta
Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta is a legendary Sumerian account, preserved in early post-Sumerian copies, composed in the Neo-Sumerian period (ca. 21st century BC). It is one of a series of accounts describing the conflicts between Enmerkar, king of Unug-Kulaba (Uruk), and the unnamed king of Aratta (probably somewhere around modern day Armenia).

Because it gives a Sumerian account of the "confusion of tongues", and also involves Enmerkar constructing temples at Eridu and Uruk, it has, since the time of Samuel Kramer,[1] been compared with the Tower of Babel narrative in the Book of Genesis.

Campfire Tales!

Right here Dutch!Own it shitstain

LOL Thanks for proving your bipolarism makes you semi-literate.

Sad, but I know you are mentally ill, Mason. Your drugs make it difficult to tell, but it's there. You are treating your bipolarism with THC to calm you, but obviously that isn't working for you.

LOL Thanks for proving your bipolarism makes you semi-literate.

Sad, but I know you are mentally ill, Mason. Your drugs make it difficult to tell, but it's there. You are treating your bipolarism with THC to calm you, but obviously that isn't working for you.

I didn't write it own your own words goat lite!

Yes they can!
And they will see what you wrote and that you're back pedaling since you sobered up
Ma' son, I'm not backpedaling on the reasons and, IMO, necessity of manned space exploration.

The fact you don't comprehend the ultimate goal of space exploration is...wait for it....space exploration. "To go where no one has gone before".

To do that we need to be able to live out there, completely free from dependence upon Mother Earth.

Quote where I posted that, Mason. $100 says you can't. Posts such as yours above indicate a distinct disconnect with reality.

You and Jack are both bipolar and, when in your manic phases, live in a fantasy world of your own design. Examples like the post above adds weight to the assessment; you post things that are clearly not true....and you believe they are true. That's the mentally ill part.

Otherwise you're just a scumbag liar which would make you evil, not just sick.

1-2-3 ta-da!

Which is why it's important to get off planet and split the species into various colonies. Should one implode, the others still have a chance of survival.

That was easy. :)

Ma' son, I'm not backpedaling on the reasons and, IMO, necessity of manned space exploration.

The fact you don't comprehend the ultimate goal of space exploration is...wait for it....space exploration. "To go where no one has gone before".

To do that we need to be able to live out there, completely free from dependence upon Mother Earth.

I'll kick in for your ticket to Mars,can you leave tomorrow?

Back