The Gospel of Thomas

wonderful......you have observed some fossils.......now, using the rules of the scientific method, prove the transition between them......

"prove"? What do you mean? Scientists don't "prove" things. They provide the most likely explanation of the effect.

So perhaps you can explain to me why God would create so many variations of humans and do it such that they show up sequentially leading up to humans as we know them today and make it look like a progression.

and if you ask if I can show you lost the argument I can say yes, because the issue was whether.....

can build....

not who your parents were......

I didn't think someone could make such an intellectually vapid point but you did it. AND IT HAD PICTURES TOO! Wow. I bet there's some Shannon Information theory stuff going on here that you could "communicate" and somehow wind up SUCKING INFORMATION OUT OF THE OVERALL UNIVERSE!

So perhaps you can explain to me why God would create so many variations of humans and do it such that they show up sequentially leading up to humans as we know them today and make it look like a progression.
nope......not a scientific theory......now lets get back to you proving the transition between two fossils by the scientific method.........

I didn't think someone could make such an intellectually vapid point but you did it. AND IT HAD PICTURES TOO! Wow. I bet there's some Shannon Information theory stuff going on here that you could "communicate" and somehow wind up SUCKING INFORMATION OUT OF THE OVERALL UNIVERSE!

sorry if it hurts....but you were the one who dodged the issue with an irrelevant diversion.....suck it up, put away the pampers and try again like a big girl now.......

nope......not a scientific theory......now lets get back to you proving the transition between two fossils by the scientific method.........

As long as we both agree religion has NO ROLE in any of this.

I believe I've actually addressed that point. I have explained how you erred in your original question and then provided you with a question which actually outlined one of the key features of the picture I presented earlier. Sequential change over time. Transition after Transition.

So now you need to show why it would be inappropriate to reject the null hypothesis and accept that these likely represent human evolution.

77649o.jpg
If only you were as awesome IRL as you claim to be on JPP, Perry PhD. LOL

This isn't college biology,but your answer is a deflection!

Your answer that evolution by natural selection is functionally equivalent to pure dumb luck is not only a deflection, but would earn you a grade of F minus on any College biology exam.

Back