The Gospel of Thomas

So with no direction at all a human body just evolved from single cell animals? Is that what you're selling?

The universe is filled with extraordinary natural phenomena that our minds can barely wrap around.

Black holes.
Warped time and space
Virtual particles popping into existence from nowhere.
Neutron stars.

You might as well include evolution in that same category of things that are scientifically supported but hard to actually fathom.

The universe is filled with extraordinary natural phenomena that our minds can barely wrap around.

Black holes.
Warped time and space
Virtual particles popping into existence from nowhere.
Neutron stars.

You might as well include evolution in that same category of things that are scientifically supported but hard to actually fathom.

So dumb luck engineered the human body

Deflection, or in your case trolling

What? You asked a question and I DIRECTLY answered it.

The fact that YOU didn't know humans were technically "great apes" is NOT my problem. It is YOUR LACK OF EDUCATION.

So don't try complaining when someone answers your IGNORANT questions directly and you don't like the answer.

TROLL.

Deflection, or in your case trolling

vQ55IDo.jpg

Last edited:
I am eternally fascinated at how much you "Christians" LOVE to lie about stuff.

It's kinda sick.

how did I deflect????
Your education is lacking in human sciences which could adversely affect your communication skills, Perry PhD.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bipolar-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20355955

https://americanhumanist.org/what-is-humanism/definition-of-humanism/
Humanism is a rational philosophy informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by compassion. Affirming the dignity of each human being, it supports the maximization of individual liberty and opportunity consonant with social and planetary responsibility. It advocates the extension of participatory democracy and the expansion of the open society, standing for human rights and social justice. Free of supernaturalism, it recognizes human beings as a part of nature and holds that values-be they religious, ethical, social, or political-have their source in human experience and culture. Humanism thus derives the goals of life from human need and interest rather than from theological or ideological abstractions, and asserts that humanity must take responsibility for its own destiny.

Back