The History of the Democrat Party

Probably....
And the entire CPUSA voted democrat too.....just as their party leaders told them to...

you are honestly saying that the majority of the KKK in America voted for Obama in the 2008 elections?

I guess I can now officially put you in the category of mental midget whose posts I no longer EVER have to read.

You really are too fucking dumb to talk to. I can't believe the navy even let you in, but I sure as hell can understand why they wouldn't let you re-up.

Instead of repeating far left bullshit,
Why not just review the historical record...

the record shows that since 1933 Republicans had a more positive record on civil rights than the Democrats.

In the 26 major civil rights votes after 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 percent of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 percent of the votes.

http://www.congresslink.org/civil/essay.html and http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum/units/1982/3/82.03.04.x.html

You are dismissed.

Instead of repeating far left bullshit,
Why not just review the historical record...

the record shows that since 1933 Republicans had a more positive record on civil rights than the Democrats.

In the 26 major civil rights votes after 1933, a majority of Democrats opposed civil rights legislation in over 80 percent of the votes. By contrast, the Republican majority favored civil rights in over 96 percent of the votes.

http://www.congresslink.org/civil/essay.html and http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum/units/1982/3/82.03.04.x.html

You are dismissed.

so...you are not going to defend your assertion that a majority of the KKK voted for Obama?

I guess not.

idiot.

Originally Posted by maineman:

honestly yurt.... who do you think that the VAST majority of KKK members voted for in the 2008 presidential election?

the democrat?

Probably....

And the entire CPUSA voted democrat too.....just as their party leaders told them to...

I think the KKK voted for Obama too.

You're a genius, man.

Seems any form of satire just flies over the heads of you pinheads.....and damn if it ain't the same pinheads every time.....

How the fuck can anyone know how the majority of the 5000 lunatics that comprise todays KKK voted.....or even if they voted or if they are registered to vote....

Seems any form of satire just flies over the heads of you pinheads.....and damn if it ain't the same pinheads every time.....

How the fuck can anyone know how the majority of the 5000 lunatics that comprise todays KKK voted.....or even if they voted or if they are registered to vote....

first it was a "mistake"....now it's "satire"

I don't recall giving you a redo on that.

moron.

not only are you stupid... but you compoound it by trying to be an unethical liar.

not surprising.

How the fuck can anyone know how the majority of the 5000 lunatics that comprise todays CPUSA voted.....or even if they voted or if they are registered to vote?

:rofl:

first it was a "mistake"....now it's "satire"

I don't recall giving you a redo on that.

moron.

not only are you stupid... but you compoound it by trying to be an unethical liar.

not surprising.

Where did you get the idea something was a "mistake"....???

What post is that from?

How the fuck can anyone know how the majority of the 5000 lunatics that comprise todays CPUSA voted.....or even if they voted or if they are registered to vote?

The point was "that is how their party leaders tell their members to vote"..
FOR Democrats.....

You are aware of the secret ballot in this country?....

No one can say with certainty how anyone voted, you fool.

Now tell me about this "mistake" you seem to have conjured up

The point was "that is how their party leaders tell their members to vote"..
FOR Democrats.....

You are aware of the secret ballot in this country?....

No one can say with certainty how anyone voted, you fool.

Now tell me about this "mistake" you seem to have conjured up

got anything where the Grand Dragon of the KKK instructed the membership to vote for Obama?

I didn't think so.

and as per the mistake?

it was YOUR word, not mine:

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=517168&postcount=10"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - What an asshole....[/ame]

what a fool.

democrats and the kkk.....yet it is political hacks like dnc/maineman that act it is only republicans that can be racist.....

unfortunate for them....the facts show that the kkk and democrat party had a very, very close relationship and used the kkk to terrorize black republicans

Obviously Senator Byrd liked the Klan.

Though it had deep roots in Southern politics and claimed 15,000 members — more than the Ku Klux Klan has boasted for decades — the white-supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens (CCC) was a mystery to most Americans until 1998. Late that year, a scandal erupted over prominent Southern politicians' ties to the brazenly racist group.

At first, even the politicians in question claimed they didn't know what this Council was all about. Sen. Trent Lott of Mississippi, who had spoken to the group five times, once telling its members they "stand for the right principles and the right philosophy," claimed he had "no firsthand knowledge" of it.

Congressman Bob Barr of Georgia, who touched off the brouhaha by delivering a keynote speech at the CCC's national convention in June 1998, said he had "no idea" what the organization stood for.

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=487

Last edited:
got anything where the Grand Dragon of the KKK instructed the membership to vote for Obama?

No. But I can show you where the CPUSA tells their followers to vote for Democrats.....seems the Communists consider the Democrats allies.....

I didn't think so.

and as per the mistake?

it was YOUR word, not mine:

You point to another thread about another subject where I used a particular word to claim some kind of 'gotcha'.....what the fuck kind of moron are you? You're freekin' desperate..... Its bad enough your a pinhead, now you stoop to moron.....sad indeed....

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - What an asshole....

what a fool.

Last edited:
democrats and the kkk.....yet it is political hacks like dnc/maineman that act it is only republicans that can be racist.....

unfortunate for them....the facts show that the kkk and democrat party had a very, very close relationship and used the kkk to terrorize black republicans

....and today if it wasn't for the "Solid South", there would be no GOP. They politicked during Civil Rights/MLK days to attract the South by using states rights and bigotry to bring them into the fold. They succeeded and they are welcome to it.

Last edited:
honestly yurt.... who do you think that the VAST majority of KKK members voted for in the 2008 presidential election?

the democrat?

be honest for once, you crooked shyster.
I'm sure the racists voted lock-step for the racist, so yes they voted for Obama.

when you post the same stuff in post after post, it's called SPAM

The FACT is: Trnet Lott said that America would be a better place TODAY, if Strom Thurmond, who ran as a dixiecrat in 1948, who ran on a platform of racism and segregation....Lott sayd that we would be a better country TODAY if Thurmond had been elected president in 1948.

spin that all you want.
Lott said that during Thurmond's 100th birthday or some event like that; any sane person can understand what he actually meant by it, regardless of your spin.

Back