The History of the Democrat Party

Aaaahhhh the thread brings back memories....I didn't realize I was pwning TC this far back.....

You don't realize a lot things, my intellectually bankrupt friend.....which is why you're so amazining delusional about recent history. Small wonder you're in step with Southy's bullshit. But as always, the chronology of the posts ferrets out the both of you despite your denials.

The opening title of this thread was taken to task and laid to rest. Carry on.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Poor Southy, scrambling like a roach when the lights go on.....

Duke couldn't cut on the Dem ticket...but the GOP sure as hell embraced him and sent him as a State rep to the House DESPITE his Klan past and continuing white supremacist dogma.

I make no apologies for Byrd.....but he did renounce his Klan past. Duke never did.

A matter of fact, a matter of history.....two things neocon parrots seem to have a consistant problem with.

The GOP didn't embrace him Libbie. Many prominent national Republicans campaigned for his rival. Of course you know that since I've schooled you on it before. But since its the only thing you have to call the GOP racist, its what you use. :)

:palm: Sorry chuckles, history makes a liar out of you. Duke SWITCHED PARTIES AND SUBSEQUENTLY WON. If the GOP didn't want him, they wouldn't have let him in....but they did. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

You're revisionist bullshit can run like a broken record until doomsday, Southy...but it won't change a damned thing. Like I said, Byrd renounced, Duke didn't.

Post #324, 325, 328

You and the asshole with the hat are not the clever little David Duke wanna-be's you think you are. Go seek solace with your like minded bretheren here...or better carrying on about me not answering your dodgy BS question here.

Those posts have nothing to do with my question that you seek to avoid.

As for your repeated Duke insult, again, it is your beloved Democrat Party that nurtured the KKK.

And Southy does EXACTLY like I said he would.....poor Southy, he thinks repeating his BS makes him right. :palm:

Bottom line = The Democratic Party (1828-Day it Rots in Hell) is the worst thing that ever happened to America. It single-handedly prevented the Federalist and Whig parties from making the US reach its full potential, and it continues to be a menace to the present day.

God Damn Andrew Jackson.

:palm: Sorry chuckles, history makes a liar out of you. Duke SWITCHED PARTIES AND SUBSEQUENTLY WON. If the GOP didn't want him, they wouldn't have let him in....but they did. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

You're revisionist bullshit can run like a broken record until doomsday, Southy...but it won't change a damned thing. Like I said, Byrd renounced, Duke didn't.

And hasn't won since. But Sheets Byrd has held a seat for decades.

You tell 'em. sweetie.

All liberals should immediately admit that they are wrong, apologize to you, and stop posting, unless it's to agree with you.

Sorry chuckles, history makes a liar out of you. Duke SWITCHED PARTIES AND SUBSEQUENTLY WON. If the GOP didn't want him, they wouldn't have let him in....but they did. A matter of fact, a matter of history.

And hasn't won since. But Sheets Byrd has held a seat for decades.

No shit sherlock! Maybe it's because Byrd change his ways...especially in the voting dept.....while Duke CONTINUED to be an advocating white supremacists.

God damn Southy, you'll explode before you just acknowledge that I was right and you were wrong on this point. :palm:

So, would you choose to sodomize the Southern Woman? I would in a heartbeat if it were Taylor Swift or the Miss NC from two years ago that beat Carrie Prejean and went on to win Miss USA...
The Southern Man would not choose sodomy.

No shit sherlock! Maybe it's because Byrd change his ways...especially in the voting dept.....while Duke CONTINUED to be an advocating white supremacists.

God damn Southy, you'll explode before you just acknowledge that I was right and you were wrong on this point. :palm:
The ex-Klansman showed his true colors when asked by Fox News Sunday morning talk show host Tony Snow about the state of race relations in America. Sen. Byrd warned: "There are white niggers. I've seen a lot of white niggers in my time. I'm going to use that word. We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I'd just as soon quit talking about it so much."
http://www.capitalismmagazine.com/index.php?news=383

Bottom line = The Democratic Party (1828-Day it Rots in Hell) is the worst thing that ever happened to America. It single-handedly prevented the Federalist and Whig parties from making the US reach its full potential, and it continues to be a menace to the present day.

God Damn Andrew Jackson.

And the Republican Party as it stands is better?

And if you say it's just as bad, what do YOU propose to replace the two? How would the Federalist or Whig parties dealt with the slavery issue, in your humble opinion. Remember, you'll be using supposition and conjecture to fill in for over 2 centuries of history.

We are where we are NOW....time to clean up what we have now and make it better.

And Southy does EXACTLY like I said he would.....poor Southy, he thinks repeating his BS makes him right.

Yes Libbie, I consistently hold up the truth to you.

Oh, PUH-LEEZE! :rofl: Get the crack out of that pipe, Southy! The chronology of the posts CONSTANTLY displays your dishonesty, bluffs and delusions.

Keep doing exactly like I predicted you would, like excerpting parts of my posts and tagging on your childish BS. Carry on!

And if you say it's just as bad, what do YOU propose to replace the two? How would the Federalist or Whig parties dealt with the slavery issue, in your humble opinion. Remember, you'll be using supposition and conjecture to fill in for over 2 centuries of history.

We are where we are NOW....time to clean up what we have now and make it better.

The GOP is better than the DAP.

The Federalists and Whigs would have dealt with slavery the same way the GOP attempted to deal with it at first, and that was to spread anti-slavery to the Western territories, and defeat slavery at a later date.

The GOP is better than the DAP. Really? Then how do you explain/excuse their antics for the last 30 years?
The Federalists and Whigs would have dealt with slavery the same way the GOP attempted to deal with it at first, and that was to spread anti-slavery to the Western territories, and defeat slavery at a later date.

Perhaps, but as history showed, the "Radical Republicans" of the GOP are LONG gone!

Perhaps, but as history showed, the "Radical Republicans" of the GOP are LONG gone!

Fool, the Radical Republicans viewed the official Containment strategy as insufficient. All Republicans (distinguishing the party from the Whigs, which was divided) disliked slavery, but not all of them were willing to take an alarmist or radical position on the issue.

Oh, PUH-LEEZE! :rofl: Get the crack out of that pipe, Southy! The chronology of the posts CONSTANTLY displays your dishonesty, bluffs and delusions.

Keep doing exactly like I predicted you would, like excerpting parts of my posts and tagging on your childish BS. Carry on!

So what part of Frances Rice's summation are you disputing?

Back