The main issue with Christianity

no i do not.

environmentalists generally belive in population reduction.

thus they villify rice so people will starve.

and youre lying right now about what you believe.

I do not do "believing" at all.

If you are asking for an opinion...you should use the word opinion rather than believe.

My opinion is that the population of the Earth does not need to be reduced...especially by starving people to death...or any other kind of indiscriminate killing.

My further opinion is that the admonition, "Go and populate the Earth" or "Go forth, be fruitful and multiply"...can be tampered down a bit.

So...who are the elites?

I have to admit your "morality" sounds pretty evil. Personally I don't think anyone should be murdered, not even Amalekite children.

(I love how you hate abortion but seem absolutely OK with Amalekite children being murdered. That's interesting.)

and I'm still confused why you think killing children today is absolutely OK.....I would think you've want to be MORE civilized than the folks in 1000 BC.........

You could argue it, but it would be a totally illogical argument. There is absolutely no way to arrive at "therefore there are no gods."

I would disagree...and I suspect that any logician would disagree with a conclusion that "there are no gods" has been established logically.
Incorrect. Pull up a chair and I'll explain this one to you. Before I begin, however, I'll acknowledge up front that what you wrote above is what any normal, rational lay adult would find "intuitive." But in this scenario, you and I are discussing the matter philosophically and all concepts are on the table, to include those that aren't typically discussed over drinks at the bar.

Were I arguing the position described earlier, I would inform you that your statements are true but your conclusion is false. Kurt Gödel (a mathematician) proved in his Incompleteness Theorem that there is always a statement about the system that is true that is nonetheless not provable by the logic system alone. I would point out that your assessment accurately confirms that we are talking about just that kind of statement, and that I am giving you my reasons as to why that statement is true. How would you respond?

Don't worry about putting a lot of thought into this question because we aren't having this discussion and I'm not arguing that position. My point is that I could argue the position, and it wouldn't be a stupid argument. You'd have to be pretty sharp to find the chinks in the armor. But even if I were to have a totally irrefutable argument, you still might not be convinced, you might be certain that there must be an error in there somewhere, and you might simply remain thinking that the belief(s) is(are) unknowable. Great. Your position on the knowability of the beliefs would be completely independent of your actual beliefs.

but an agnostic could easily argue that a set of "beliefs" MAY be knowable is not compromising his/her agnosticism on that issue in any way. I am not making an error on this.
You're making an error on this, specifically a logic error. I meant to mention this last time but I forgot.

When you write "MAY be knowable" ... you are saying nothing, but you think you are saying something of informational value.

"MAY be knowable" = "is knowable" or "is not knowable" = True

This is called a tautology, something that is always necessarily true, and therefore does not add any value. If I rewrite your assertion, I get: "but an agnostic could easily argue that True and not be compromising his/her agnosticism on that issue in any way" ... and I would agree ... and you would have said nothing.

This last bit is unworthy of all the thought you put into the issue earlier, Mann. It is an attempt to pretend that a blind guess is something more than just a blind guess.
In any case, descriptors suck. Try to make your case without using the descriptors...and see how that goes.
I have to admit that you had me confused for a while. I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Then I realized, it's the Climate Change comment. You don't like your religion being referred to as a religion. Frank, I hate to splash anyone with cold water but your epiphany that Global Warming and Climate Change are just WACKY religions based on hatred and intolerance that have absolutely nothing to do with science ... is only a matter of time. When that time comes, you will not be listing me among the fuckers that took advantage of you, manipulated you, lied to you and spit you out. Until that time, I will tell you that now is as good a time as any to start thinking critically and independently instead of letting others bend you over furniture and do your thinking for you.

Look, if you have any science or math questions, I'm here for you. If you are going to expect me to revere your religion, don't hold your breath. It's a fucked-up religion that targets the stupid for recruitment because they don't know enough to call bullshit when they should. I recommend you get out now, but don't expect me to fall for the same scam that appealed to you.
I'm not looking to be confrontational on the matter; please notice that it was you who got all pissy at my mere pointing out of just one of your religion's many contradictions.

If this society were still Christian America would not be where we are now....Christians would have recognized the Evil afoot and gone to war.

I’m going to handle this last post of yours, Mann, in three separate posts…so we can keep some sort of rein on how far astray we go in individual posts.

Incorrect. Pull up a chair and I'll explain this one to you. Before I begin, however, I'll acknowledge up front that what you wrote above is what any normal, rational lay adult would find "intuitive." But in this scenario, you and I are discussing the matter philosophically and all concepts are on the table, to include those that aren't typically discussed over drinks at the bar.

I agree with the part bolded. The unbolded part is kinda bullshit.

Were I arguing the position described earlier, I would inform you that your statements are true but your conclusion is false.

And were you to do so, I would inform you that my statements are true…and so is my conclusion.

Kurt Gödel (a mathematician) proved in his Incompleteness Theorem that there is always a statement about the system that is true that is nonetheless not provable by the logic system alone.

Always?

You are asserting that he proved there is ALWAYS such a statement.

He most assuredly did not.

I would point out that your assessment accurately confirms that we are talking about just that kind of statement, and that I am giving you my reasons as to why that statement is true. How would you respond?

This is a hypothetical so far stretched, that a person would have to be a fool to engage it seriously. I am not a fool.

If you want to make an argument…make it. If you want to use Gödel’s work to structure the argument to suit your aims, do so. But be prepared to do a hell of a lot more than simply state a gratuitous conclusion about his work.

In summary, I would invoke laughter to deal with your insistence that we should accept that “no gods exists” because…well, just because you (or Gödel) want us to.

In any case, if you cannot present the P1 and P2 of a formal syllogism that arrives at a C of “Therefore there are no gods” (and for sure you cannot)…please give me an informal one…and we can discuss it.

It will be fun…and since it will show my argument to be MUCH stronger than yours, you can dismiss it with being trivial…as you do with my other argument in your following comments.

Don't worry about putting a lot of thought into this question because we aren't having this discussion and I'm not arguing that position. My point is that I could argue the position, and it wouldn't be a stupid argument.

I would never suggest any of your arguments are stupid, although I would argue some are wrong.

This one is.

You'd have to be pretty sharp to find the chinks in the armor. But even if I were to have a totally irrefutable argument, you still might not be convinced, you might be certain that there must be an error in there somewhere, and you might simply remain thinking that the belief(s) is(are) unknowable. Great. Your position on the knowability of the beliefs would be completely independent of your actual beliefs.

I make a habit of ALWAYS acknowledging mistakes and errors on my part. I could give you links to a dozen if necessary, but it shouldn’t be.

I want, however, to make a comment on your use of the words “believe” or “belief” when speaking of my opinions or estimates. I NEVER USE THOSE WORDS TO DISGUISE WHAT I ACTUALLY MEAN.

I have no “beliefs.” I have opinions…which I call opinions. I make estimates...which I call estimating. I have hypotheses, make calculations, postulate and surmise things…which I call calculating, postulating and surmising. And occasionally I make blind guesses…which I call blind guesses. I NEVER call any of those things "beliefs." If you can “find it in your heart” to appreciate that and not ask me or speculate about my “beliefs”…I would appreciate it.

Two more responses to your latest post will follow after I hear your response to this one.

I do not do "believing" at all.

If you are asking for an opinion...you should use the word opinion rather than believe.

My opinion is that the population of the Earth does not need to be reduced...especially by starving people to death...or any other kind of indiscriminate killing.

My further opinion is that the admonition, "Go and populate the Earth" or "Go forth, be fruitful and multiply"...can be tampered down a bit.

So...who are the elites?

word games and more lies.

billionaires, politicians, executives of large corporations...ngos...agitating for eugenics projects...

..people who talk about population reduction (of others), purges of "other", globalists.

if you're really against population reduction you should reject green policy, which is based in nihilism, evil, and genocide.

are you against green policy?

if not you're a genocider, silence is violence.

Last edited:
Frank doesn't use the word 'belief' because in his narcissistic self made prison his 'beliefs' are always just 'reality'.

totalitarians have a problem with 'belief' because it acknowledges there is often a gap in what people think or believe and what is actually true in transcendent reality, because totalitarians dont believe in trancendent reality. they believe in delusion. and seek to construct a shifting 'belief' system which despots can control on a whim.

hence, a generation of "elites" that cannot define what a woman is.

beliefs are not always true.

beliefs are not always false.

Last edited:
I’m going to handle this last post of yours, Mann, in three separate posts…so we can keep some sort of rein on how far astray we go in individual posts.

I agree with the part bolded. The unbolded part is kinda bullshit.

And were you to do so, I would inform you that my statements are true…and so is my conclusion.

Always?

You are asserting that he proved there is ALWAYS such a statement.

He most assuredly did not.

This is a hypothetical so far stretched, that a person would have to be a fool to engage it seriously. I am not a fool.

If you want to make an argument…make it. If you want to use Gödel’s work to structure the argument to suit your aims, do so. But be prepared to do a hell of a lot more than simply state a gratuitous conclusion about his work.

In summary, I would invoke laughter to deal with your insistence that we should accept that “no gods exists” because…well, just because you (or Gödel) want us to.

In any case, if you cannot present the P1 and P2 of a formal syllogism that arrives at a C of “Therefore there are no gods” (and for sure you cannot)…please give me an informal one…and we can discuss it.

It will be fun…and since it will show my argument to be MUCH stronger than yours, you can dismiss it with being trivial…as you do with my other argument in your following comments.

I would never suggest any of your arguments are stupid, although I would argue some are wrong.

This one is.

I make a habit of ALWAYS acknowledging mistakes and errors on my part. I could give you links to a dozen if necessary, but it shouldn’t be.

I want, however, to make a comment on your use of the words “believe” or “belief” when speaking of my opinions or estimates. I NEVER USE THOSE WORDS TO DISGUISE WHAT I ACTUALLY MEAN.

I have no “beliefs.” I have opinions…which I call opinions. I make estimates...which I call estimating. I have hypotheses, make calculations, postulate and surmise things…which I call calculating, postulating and surmising. And occasionally I make blind guesses…which I call blind guesses. I NEVER call any of those things "beliefs." If you can “find it in your heart” to appreciate that and not ask me or speculate about my “beliefs”…I would appreciate it.

Two more responses to your latest post will follow after I hear your response to this one.

don't you believe you're a haughty dumbass?

word games

Sorry you are not up to it.

Hey, there is always tic tac toe for you.

and more lies.

No lies at all.

billionaires, politicians, executives of large corporations...ngos...agitating for eugenics projects...

And you think I am one of them????

..people who talk about population reduction (of others), purges of "other", globalists.

Quote once where I have done this.

if you're really against population reduction you should reject green policy, which is based in nihilism, evil, and genocide.

I did not say I am against population reduction. I did say I am "not particularly" for it.

Ask someone to help you understand the difference.

are you against green policy?

Explain what you mean by "green policy" and I will respond.

if not you're a genocider, silence is violence.

I am not a genocider (whatever that is)...and I am far from silent.

You really are in over your head here.

Frank doesn't use the word 'belief' because in his narcissistic self made prison his 'beliefs' are always just 'reality'.

totalitarians have a problem with 'belief' because it acknowledges there is often a gap in what people think or believe and what is actually true in transcendent reality, because totalitarians dont believe in trancendent reality. they believe in delusion. and seek to construct a shifting 'belief' system which despots can control on a whim.

hence, a generation of "elites" that cannot define what a woman is.

beliefs are not always true.

beliefs are not always false.

The bolded comments are correct.

The rest is just nut-house ranting.

Get your shit together.

Sorry you are not up to it.

Hey, there is always tic tac toe for you.

No lies at all.

And you think I am one of them????

Quote once where I have done this.

I did not say I am against population reduction. I did say I am "not particularly" for it.

Ask someone to help you understand the difference.

Explain what you mean by "green policy" and I will respond.

I am not a genocider (whatever that is)...and I am far from silent.

You really are in over your head here.

you may or may not be one of them, but you propagate the beliefs they want people to hold, mostly based around internalizing nihilism, and mass murder.

Back