The perfect candidate.

Your politics are no more valid than his. Condesenscion is a vice, not a virtue.

I don't agree---he has not lived long enough, to get screwed long enough to understand human nature.

Liberialism is not taught to adults---it is taught to children.

Look, I know guys who work with China all the time to manufacture and stuff. The people over there ain't any different than you or me. They want a better life for themselves and their families, and are willing to work their little asses off for it. Sure their government is commie, but they are not commie like the USSR used to be. Individuals are allowed to build their own wealth. Harley Davidson has opened up a dealership there! They love American products, and will soon be able to afford some of them.

In 5000 years of history China has never had designs on us.

If the China goal were not to corner as much of the manufacturing sector as possible---they would bring their people up to the real industriaized global level and make good products for competitive prices.

China usually gets US business by forming partnerships with them. Our corps wanted to take advantage of slave labor--other countries were doing it. They saw a need to join the crowd, or lose money.

Many of their employees are housed in big buildings right next to the fatory--and the workers (pesents) are not allowed into the nice rich cities. Their population is very interested in learning how our population lives, and China is very carefull who they send over here to do business with us.

It it irresponsible globalization that can not possibly follow course without grave results to every industrialized nation with a good living for their people.

Nobody mentions that the world economy is a little anxious right now because all rich countries did this---but I think it is the root cause.

not many outside of the manufacturing that stayed in their countries really seem to know this. I have been in manufacturing all my adult life---did the college thing and read all the intelectual magazines that warned us about this.

When you don't belong to a party---You have a higher probability of realizing the truth.

MLK, librul democrat, was a racist.

January 6, 1964, was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of Kings account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm f--ing for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"
Yes he was.

Sorry southern man, but you're an ignorant fool. They're temporarily allowing an illusion of freedom to those who are willing to serve the fascist statist agenda. People still disappear in the middle of the night. THere is rampant censorship, no opposing parties are allowed, there is no religious freedom. It's an evil alliance between totalitarians who plan on using human slave labor to rob the rest of the world of their productive capacities, and eventually enslave those communities as well.

laogai

Damn--that was well said. well--not the slam on SM---but the rest of it.

I really picture China becoming a lot like Singapore, rather than Japan. People say that with economic development comes social advancement. Singapore is always the outlier that doesn't conform to that view at all. It's a statist mess, but it's economy is up there with the rest of the developed world.

Japan is like the only country on that entire continent that has turned into a liberal democracy. And it's still far different than the west.

Normally, those people are right about with economic development, comes social advancement. But in China sir--if the people try to advance--they get run over with tanks.

I am telling you, the China government has no intention of advancing the society of their billions and billions of workers. I think they comprise of 1/3 of the world population. That is a lot of slaves to support a lot of international business partnerships---and I bet they are not at half capacity.

Actually--it is a bit off. A retraction is in order

Liberialism/communisum is not taught to adults----it is taught to children

Do you know the history of liberalism, Majority? In the 19th and 20th century, liberal free market theory has always been the primary opposition to communism. Conservative aristocracy/nationalism/racism, however, has never really gotten very far, except in Germany, Italy, and the southern USA.

I wasn't being very serious, but most neo-nazi strongholds are in the midwest these days. But the Nazi's, honestly, are just fucked up. They don't even resemble Hilter, as pitiful as that may sound.

Well, yeah. As fucked up as Hitler was, you almost feel sorry for him. He would hate the people today that worship him.

Do you know the history of liberalism, Majority? In the 19th and 20th century, liberal free market theory has always been the primary opposition to communism. Conservative aristocracy/nationalism/racism, however, has never really gotten very far, except in Germany, Italy, and the southern USA.

liberialism is the advocacy of the principles of progressive ploitics (bigger government)

The communist party--used to be called---the progressive party.

Liberials today do not support a free market--thy support more taxes, more social programs, bigger government, and more control over the people telling us what to think, what to eat, how to act, what to buy.

Ever watch TV?

Check out the author of that history book. Find out what that authors history was. It could be human nature 101 for you

Now--define a free market for me.

Back