The prestigious Institute for Creation Research

You got THAT right! Them damn Church of Global Warming members just won't stop trying to mask their theology as science. At least Christianity can preach a different sermon each Sunday... the Church of Global Warming just preaches the same handful of sermons over and over and over again.... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....................

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Posted by a true intellectual invalid.

All the corporations reguire the science they pay for be based in reality

Not on religious belief

There is a reason they do that

It’s because they don’t like to pay for useless crap

I've never been in a science class that taught people should switch genders, and I have never met any parent that taught their kid to get a sex change operation.

You are attempting to make a gigantic mountain out of a little tiny molehill.

Then you're being buffoonish

Where is this happening?

Hit up the NCSE (National Center for Scientific Education). They have had to deal with various school boards trying to shoe-horn creationism and the Intelligent Design trojan horse into science curricula.

Don't hear about it as much these days because the Right has found Trans issues to be more fun to obsess on (it keeps them more closely aligned with bathrooms which is their forte). But indeed over many years science education has been attacked by the Right, especially those that want to force religious concepts like creationism into schools.

Ergo, why I want the Global Warming BS out of science classrooms...

Too bad global warming is science. But I understand if you don't know any science you might be willing to believe the "skeptics" (most of which don't actually understand the science themselves)

Hit up the NCSE (National Center for Scientific Education). They have had to deal with various school boards trying to shoe-horn creationism and the Intelligent Design trojan horse into science curricula.
Have they also "deal[t] with" the erroneous insertion of any other religious teachings into science, such as Ice Age theology, Big Bang theology, and Global Warming theology, or do they only have it out for Christianity?

I, on the other hand, don't want ANY religion to be falsely masked and spoon fed as "science". I want religion to be taught as religion and science to be taught as science.

Yes, Creationism and Intelligent Design are religious beliefs and should not be masqueraded as science... but like I said, I haven't actually witnessed it happening anywhere (I only ever hear whispers about it happening). However, I have many times witnessed the other things I mentioned being masqueraded as science and people like yourself (and apparently the NCSE) don't give a shit about it...

Don't hear about it as much these days because the Right has found Trans issues to be more fun to obsess on (it keeps them more closely aligned with bathrooms which is their forte). But indeed over many years science education has been attacked by the Right,
Projection.

Too bad global warming is science.
No, it isn't. It flat out rejects numerous theories of science (thermodynamics, stefan boltzmann, planck, etc.)

But I understand if you don't know any science you might be willing to believe the "skeptics" (most of which don't actually understand the science themselves)
Projection.

Have they also "deal[t] with" the erroneous insertion of any other religious teachings into science, such as Ice Age theology, Big Bang theology, and Global Warming theology, or do they only have it out for Christianity?

I, on the other hand, don't want ANY religion to be falsely masked and spoon fed as "science". I want religion to be taught as religion and science to be taught as science.

Yes, Creationism and Intelligent Design are religious beliefs and should not be masqueraded as science... but like I said, I haven't actually witnessed it happening anywhere (I only ever hear whispers about it happening). However, I have many times witnessed the other things I mentioned being masqueraded as science and people like yourself (and apparently the NCSE) don't give a shit about it...

Projection.

No, it isn't. It flat out rejects numerous theories of science (thermodynamics, stefan boltzmann, planck, etc.)

Projection.

So now, the new tactic from the religious fanatics is masquerade established science that you don't like as religion in order to discredit it.

So now, the new tactic from the religious fanatics is masquerade established science that you don't like as religion in order to discredit it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Up is down
Left is right
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength
Religion is science
Killing living humans is healthcare
Men are women / women are men

I'm in the mood for a laugh today. Why don't you explain how it violates thermodynamics or S-B.

Go ahead. Lay it on me. LOL
Well, I could lay down a whole list of things and have you ignore every single one of them, or I could give you but one example and have you ignore that one... So I'll give you one example relating to thermodynamics as well as a bonus question just because I'm feeling happy at the moment.

[1] Additional energy is required in order to increase the temperature of something. If Earth's temperature is increasing, then where is the additional energy coming from?

[Bonus] If Earth's atmosphere (more specifically the "greenhouse gases" within it) is causing Earth to increase in temperature, then why is the daytime side of the Earth so much COLDER than the daytime side of the moon (which doesn't have any appreciable atmosphere containing "heat trapping" "greenhouse gases")?

The true reason leftists refer to their religion as thettled thienth is that they have been led to believe that they would be "discrediting" their faith if they were to acknowledge it as the religion that it is.

Trumpet, your religion is stupid. You're not even allowed to call it a religion. You are required to embarrass the shit out of yourself by publicly claiming that you think your religious dogma is actual science. Then on top of that, you are required to further embarrass yourself by publicly denying actual science. It is way too funny, but it is always entertaining watching stupid, undereducated leftists such as yourself preach the stupidest shit in the full belief that you are a thienth geniuth.

You made a mistake in adopting that faith. It was one of the stupidest things you ever did. Unfortunately, you can't just dump a religion. It owns you. It controls you. It makes you stupid whenever it pleases. I pity you.

I've never been in a science class that taught people should switch genders,
Did you have a point beyond "I live under a rock"? If you haven't experienced it, it obviously never happened anywhere, right?

... and I have never met any parent that taught their kid to get a sex change operation.
Did you have a point beyond "I have very little experience"? If you haven't experienced it, it obviously never happened anywhere, right?

You are attempting to make a gigantic mountain out of a little tiny molehill.
What would you do if you were to actually experience any of the above? You never said. You simply expressed that you are short on experiences.

Back