The prestigious Institute for Creation Research

But you're quite alright with left wing interest groups using "science" to convince kids their gender is a choice and they should lop off body parts because of their feelings. Sorry but I don't buy your bullsh*t

Ruh roh. Here’s the inevitable, folks.

Yak, with his chronic “girls with dicks” obsession.

As predictable as the sunrise.

I've never been in a science class that taught people should switch genders, and I have never met any parent that taught their kid to get a sex change operation.

You are attempting to make a gigantic mountain out of a little tiny molehill.

You’ll have to show a little forgiveness.

That issue has grown into such an obsession with Yak that it could well be considered a mental illness.

You’ll have to show a little forgiveness.

That issue has grown into such an obsession with Yak that it could well be considered a mental illness.

It's weird how their obsessions track perfectly with all the latest manufactured outrage projects broadcast by Fox and other rightwing media personalities.

It's like MAGAs are just trained monkeys who can't come up independently with their own original ideas

It's weird how their obsessions track perfectly with all the latest manufactured outrage projects broadcast by Fox and other rightwing media personalities.

It's like MAGAs are just trained monkeys who can't come up independently with their own original ideas

Shit, Cypress, we’ve known that since the earliest days of Rush Limbaugh.

Back