The prestigious Institute for Creation Research

The true reason leftists refer to their religion as thettled thienth is that they have been led to believe that they would be "discrediting" their faith if they were to acknowledge it as the religion that it is.

Trumpet, your religion is stupid. You're not even allowed to call it a religion. You are required to embarrass the shit out of yourself by publicly claiming that you think your religious dogma is actual science. Then on top of that, you are required to further embarrass yourself by publicly denying actual science. It is way too funny, but it is always entertaining watching stupid, undereducated leftists such as yourself preach the stupidest shit in the full belief that you are a thienth geniuth.

You made a mistake in adopting that faith. It was one of the stupidest things you ever did. Unfortunately, you can't just dump a religion. It owns you. It controls you. It makes you stupid whenever it pleases. I pity you.

OMG, such a storm of BS.

Have the perps responsible for this organization been rounded up

and isolated from the general population?

Probably not, and there's yet another indication that this republic is doomed.

Tolerance is regarded a virtue, and the general population

is infested with people who will tolerate this nonsense.

I'm fine with tolerating this nonsense if kept inside their "science" building and their church. Once it escapes into the wild though, it needs to be hunted down and dispatched.

I wonder what scientific journals their "research" conclusions will accept those conclusions for publication? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:
Probably no peer reviewed journals!

I'd like to see how many PhDs are on the Institute's staff, what field of science they majored in, and what universities they graduated from

So now, the new tactic from the religious fanatics is masquerade established science that you don't like as religion in order to discredit it.

The Reichwing is so conflicted about science, aren't they? They condemn universities for offering studies in subjects other than STEM. They insist that universities should be training students for "real jobs," (i.e. careers in STEM fields), rather than fields like music, art, history, communication, English/writing/journalism, or teaching (which is only okay as long as students are going into STEM education). Yet they also want public schools to teach this religious nonsense as part of the science curriculum. Imagine a kid going into biochemistry or microbiology at university who was taught (and believes) that evolution is bunkum and that disease just magically arises, probably because Satan. I'd :laugh: at this but it's sad.

The Reichwing is so conflicted about science, aren't they? They condemn universities for offering studies in subjects other than STEM. They insist that universities should be training students for "real jobs," (i.e. careers in STEM fields), rather than fields like music, art, history, communication, English/writing/journalism, or teaching (which is only okay as long as students are going into STEM education). Yet they also want public schools to teach this religious nonsense as part of the science curriculum. Imagine a kid going into biochemistry or microbiology at university who was taught (and believes) that evolution is bunkum and that disease just magically arises, probably because Satan. I'd :laugh: at this but it's sad.

You just nailed it.

Can one get a degree in Bullshit?

I found the perfect Christmas gift for Republicans in the Institute for Creation Research's online gift shop.

Human Origins
A Book published by ICR

Conventional scientists say humans evolved, and that we and other living creatures are the products of time and chance. But the Bible offers a different answer. It says that in the beginning, God distinctly created humans in His own image.

$9.99 Excl. tax

Nice work!

I found the perfect Christmas gift for Republicans in the Institute for Creation Research's online gift shop.

Soon to be a required textbook at a fundie "school" near you. This right here is why we need to be vigilant about public funds supporting private schools, esp. those of a religious nature.

Are you a teenage gossip girl?

gossip-girl-reboot-281325-1563396097800-main.700x0c.jpg

There are eccentrics in all scientific fields.
There are weirdos everywhere; the left is comprised of them.

I notice this guy worked in the oil industry, not as scholar.
So he has practical experience and actually knows what he's talking about. "Scholars" is just a euphemism for Quora-raiders, Wikipedia-rangers and Google-surfers who have no practical experience and who don't really know anything of any value.

Remember the rule: Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't, and who can't teach, become leftists.

Unless someone is competing in a particular industry, he is not the authority.

Learning biology and accepting Darwin's theory of evolution will obligate one to believe that the earth is very old, i.e. billions of years.
Learning biology and rejecting Darwin's theory of evolution will leave open the age the earth is believed to be.
No other branch of science is of any relevance in the matter, e.g. geology. The actual age of the earth is not known by anyone. Anyone claiming to know is irrationally committing an omniscience fallacy.

There are eccentrics in all scientific fields.

I notice this guy worked in the oil industry, not as scholar.

I'd love to hear him discuss petroleum deposits with colleagues in the exploration field, then contrast/compare with what total b.s. he tells the faithful, wouldn't you? Bet they're not the same. :rofl2:

Back