The Question that Makes Cowards out of Leftists

But the questions are formed in a way that is the usual exculpatory nonsense
Typical coward bullshit. No wording is ever good enough to get a straight answer out of a leftist moron who needs his slavemaster's permission before posting online.

Without changing the words of the question being asked and without answering some question that was never asked just tell me, yes or no, should it be legal to kill a living human who has committed no capital offense and who has not expressed any desire to die?

For the purposes of this question, "living" is defined as "having a heartbeat."
For the purposes of this question, "human" is defined as the species homo sapiens

I can't think of anything more straightforward.

Please note that the following words do not appear in the question: abortion, person, conscious, conception, trimester,

1976-1.jpg

So you can't prove in a Nazi but continue to refer to me as Nazi. This is precisely why leftists are brain dead idiots. You have no valid arguments so all that remains are labels and your mind numbing stupidity

The normal world ('leftists' in your weird McCarthyite police state) knows what a nazi is like. If you don't, ask your Fuhrer, altkampfer! :)

How many leftists will own up to approving of the killing of a living human who has committed no crime and who has expressed no desire to die?

How many leftists will own up to approving of said killing if the justification is to make some third living human's life more convenient?

I would not do that, I have never killed a human. I believe in the freedom to make your own decision about what to do with your own body without government intervention.

I do not believe a 6 week embryo is a living human. To be living you must be able to do it non parasitically.

Well a good way to prove it is he has called me a Nazi and hasn't provided a shred of evidence for it. Now he might have proof I am a Nazi but hasn't shown it. That would would make him incompetent. Then again, and more likely, he might not have any proof I am a Nazi but just says i am a Nazi. That would make him an idiot at best or a complete and utter duplicitous POS at worse. I thought I'd go with giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Here's a hint for you. If you don't want to be mistaken for a Nazi, don't goosestep, wear a swastika, and shout Heil Hitler. Put another way, if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and it looks like a duck, it's probably a duck. You support a white nationalist who behaves in many ways like Hitler with respect to his position on intellectuals, the press, and non-whites. When you do that, people will make a logical conclusion. In this environment, you are what you post, and you post like an angry adolescent, and frankly, like a Nazi. If the jackboot fits, wear it, pal.

Here's a hint for you. If you don't want to be mistaken for a Nazi, don't goosestep, wear a swastika, and shout Heil Hitler. Put another way, if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and it looks like a duck, it's probably a duck. You support a white nationalist who behaves in many ways like Hitler with respect to his position on intellectuals, the press, and non-whites. When you do that, people will make a logical conclusion. In this environment, you are what you post, and you post like an angry adolescent, and frankly, like a Nazi. If the jackboot fits, wear it, pal.

So you have nothing but that stupid shit you have inside your head. How do you pick your nose and not cause yourself brain damage. Youre the product of how many generations of stupid?

You post like a stupid bitch so I guess you're a stupid bitch. That's youre new name, stupid bitch

You post like a stupid bitch so I guess you're a stupid bitch. That's youre new name, stupid bitch

Did you think of a new insult after you posted the first one? ROTLFMFAO!!! Dude, if you weren't so stupid I might be offended. No, actually I wouldn't be. Get some help with your anger management. If some anonymous person on a chat board can make you have a complete meltdown, you have issues.

YOUR dumbfuck.

So you have nothing but that stupid shit you have inside your head. How do you pick your nose and not cause yourself brain damage. Youre the product of how many generations of stupid?

Look, you silly bugger: this is the internet. We can't even prove we exist. Now please to go away and pull the wings off flies or something. I am getting bored with you.

Did you think of a new insult after you posted the first one? ROTLFMFAO!!! Dude, if you weren't so stupid I might be offended. No, actually I wouldn't be. Get some help with your anger management. If some anonymous person on a chat board can make you have a complete meltdown, you have issues.

YOUR dumbfuck.

I'm quit happy.

You not the other dickhead have proven I'm a Nazi. That makes you lying piece of shit. My apologies to shit for equating it with the like of you 2 ass wipes.

Look, you silly bugger: this is the internet. We can't even prove we exist. Now please to go away and pull the wings off flies or something. I am getting bored with you.

Then you can kiss my ass you duplicitous piece of human refuse.

I believe in the freedom to make your own decision about what to do with your own body without government intervention.
This implies that you believe I have the freedom to make my own decision about what to do with your body as well with my own if you are saying that you believe one living human can kill another living human.

I do not believe a 6 week embryo is a living human.
Your belief does not enter the picture. If a human has a heartbeat then that human is a living human, irrespective of any belief you might have.

To be living you must be able to do it non parasitically.
Incorrect. Being living is entirely sufficient to be living. No one gets to place additional subjective qualification requirements on any other living human to be considered "living." A man with no head that nonetheless has a heartbeat and is being kept alive by machines is being kept "alive."

So can we put you down as officially supporting the killing of a living human who has not committed any capital offense and who has not expressed any desire to die if you can find someone would consider it more convenient if the living human were dead?

This implies that you believe I have the freedom to make my own decision about what to do with your body as well with my own if you are saying that you believe one living human can kill another living human.

Your belief does not enter the picture. If a human has a heartbeat then that human is a living human, irrespective of any belief you might have.

Incorrect. Being living is entirely sufficient to be living. No one gets to place additional subjective qualification requirements on any other living human to be considered "living." A man with no head that nonetheless has a heartbeat and is being kept alive by machines is being kept "alive."

So can we put you down as officially supporting the killing of a living human who has not committed any capital offense and who has not expressed any desire to die if you can find someone would consider it more convenient if the living human were dead?

We disagree.

Back