The racism in Obama's left ear

No because it's a non starter, you took an non offensive segment, I'm sure/hope their where a few sane moments in that church as some silly dismissal to the mountain of evidence contrary to the 'this has been snipped' argument, which is an argument of defense, not retraction, or denunciation. I'll shoot down you point right here, when he starts talking about 'chickens coming home to roost, half the congregation starts cheering before he finishes the sentence, don't even try and act like this was a rouge man, or just a out of context quote when obviously with louis farrakhan on the cover of the church's magazine, and the congregation already knowing this racist rhetoric before it's spout, it was the norm and why people attended that church.
EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT. YOU DIDN'T LISTEN AND YOU DIDN'T READ. Thank you for proving my point. You don't even know what Psalm he is speaking of do you. You took less than one tenth of the whole sermon and pretend that you know what the sermon was about. You don't. Anyone that even listened for a minute KNOWS you didn't. YOu proved my point. The right wants nothing to do with the truth only what is politically expedient. When you want to sit down and go over the sermon in its entirity let me know. But the fact that your post starts with "I'm sure/hope their where a few sane moments in that church" proves beyone a shadow of a doubt that you don't even know that he was quoting someone else saying chickens coming home to roost.

Funny.....when you stir the shit in the Democrat stockpot....the SCUM comes to the top.......ie....watermark, desh, cypress, onceler, socrtease, asshat, etc....
Wow bravo what a clear and concise retort to all we have said. Spoken like someone that had an icepick shove in a tear duct and stired around a bit. Just call names, don't worry about the discussion. The adults will continue with that.

Wow bravo what a clear and concise retort to all we have said. Spoken like someone that had an icepick shove in a tear duct and stired around a bit. Just call names, don't worry about the discussion. The adults will continue with that.

There is absolutely nothing to discuss....

The good Rev. Wright is a fuckin' hate-spewing anti-American bigot........
All the discussion in the world will not alter that fact....
The only mitigating circumstance would be if he claimed insanity and was institutionalized for treatment...

The fact that Obama sat in his congregation for 20 years, allowing his family to be exposed to this hate and lie spewing bigot speaks volumes...
And there is no mitigating reason that excuses that action....and then to give us lame reasons why that occurred only makes it clear that this clown isn't presidential material now or ever....

So you're correct...I won't worry about discussion...none is required...

"makes it clear that this clown isn't presidential material now or ever"

Didn't you vote for Bush twice?

Thanks for the input, though...

Wow, is that what you got?

I watched all three and felt my religious roots (I am an atheist who was born baptist) peaking out again. That's a preacher to which I could listen.

Okay so some retarded warmonger like WRL does not like Obama. What's the negative here?

Never knew you where a racist, so what's your opinion of Italians? How about Jews?

Defend the statements then, how are they not racist, anti American? Also Obama is defending the man, trying to say these are nit picked quotes, not distancing himself from such controversial comments. How is someone supposed to separate the two when Obama defends them.
Nice to see you haven't changed Little Willie. Why the hypocritical support for McCain? You had nothing but contempt for him a few years back when he was critical of your super hero W.

What's really asinine about your post, little willie, is that it is just simply guilt by association. Well isn't Bush then a traitor due to his families investment in Saudi Oil? Isn't Bush a racist because of his ties to Bob Jones University? Please explain to me, how is Rev Wright any differant than Bob Jones III? Please rationalize that with your peculiar brand of hipocracy? Why is it outrages that Obama has not denounced Rev Wright but we haven't heard any calls from you for President Bush to denounce Bob Jones III?

Put your balls were your mouth is. I"m publicly challenging you to demand that President Bush publicly denounce Bob Jones III as the agent of racist intolerance that he is.

Either have the balls to do that or shut the fuck up you slimy partisan hipocrit.

One more thing. Don't support McCain. An honorable man like him does not need the support of a bigoted hack like you. Go back to Bushland where you belong.

Still haven't listened to the whole thing nor even read them huh? I know it is a lot to take in but take breaks and get back to me.

I could give a ton of speechs, I throw in a couple GD Americas, and 'white power' call a few Jews bloodsuckers, insult all Italians, you bet that's all that gets played, no one wants to sit through an entire sermon, or several in this case, to hear the more radical/ racist points... And since their isn't a good context for such outrageous statements, I'm not going to post the entire sermons.

I could give a ton of speechs, I throw in a couple GD Americas, and 'white power' call a few Jews bloodsuckers, insult all Italians, you bet that's all that gets played, no one wants to sit through an entire sermon, or several in this case, to hear the more radical/ racist points... And since their isn't a good context for such outrageous statements, I'm not going to post the entire sermons.
It is because you have your mind made up. You would still vote McCain if he was found in the Phoenix airport blowing Romney. Well probably not then, but you are not going to listen to the whole sermon because you don't want to have to backtrack on your rhetoric.

Whites do have legitimate grievances against racial discrimination in the form of affirmative action. and zionist warmongers do need to get they're filthy paws out of our government funds. I would also invite these discussions.

I find any law that gives racial perforation/discrimination, racist.

zionist warmongers? you'll have to be more specific, I'm not understanding what you mean.

Last edited:
Maybe this will help you out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Israel_Lobby_and_U.S._Foreign_Policy
Mearsheimer and Walt argue that "No lobby has managed to divert U.S. foreign policy as far from what the American national interest would otherwise suggest, while simultaneously convincing Americans that U.S. and Israeli interests are essentially identical".[2] They argue that "in its basic operations, it is no different from interest groups like the Farm Lobby, steel and textile workers, and other ethnic lobbies. What sets the Israel Lobby apart is its extraordinary effectiveness." According to Mearsheimer and Walt, the "loose coalition" that makes up the Lobby has "significant leverage over the Executive branch," as well as the ability to make sure that the "Lobby's perspective on Israel is widely reflected in the mainstream media." They claim that AIPAC in particular has a "stranglehold on the U.S. Congress," due to its "ability to reward legislators and congressional candidates who support its agenda, and to punish those who challenge it."

Mearsheimer and Walt decry what they call misuse of "the charge of anti-Semitism," and argue that pro-Israel groups place great importance on "controlling debate" in American academia; they maintain, however, that the Lobby has yet to succeed in its "campaign to eliminate criticism of Israel from college campuses" (see Campus Watch and U.S. Congress Bill H.R. 509). The authors conclude by arguing that when the Lobby succeeds in shaping U.S. policy in the Middle East, then "Israel's enemies get weakened or overthrown, Israel gets a free hand with the Palestinians, and the United States does most of the fighting, dying, rebuilding, and paying."[1]

[edit] "The Lobby"

The paper says the following about "The Lobby":

* "We use ‘the Lobby’ as a convenient short-hand term for the loose coalition of individuals and organizations who actively work to shape U.S. foreign policy in a pro-Israel direction."
* "The core of the Lobby is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests."
* "The Lobby also includes prominent Christian evangelicals like Gary Bauer, Jerry Falwell, Ralph Reed and Pat Robertson, as well as Dick Armey and Tom DeLay...all of whom believe Israel's rebirth is the fulfillment of biblical prophecy and support its expansionist agenda; to do otherwise, they believe, would be contrary to God's will."
* " In addition, the Lobby’s membership includes neoconservative gentiles such as John Bolton, the late Wall Street Journal editor Robert Bartley, former Secretary of Education William Bennett, former U.N. Ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick, and columnist George Will."
* " Over the past 25 years, pro-Israel forces have established a commanding presence at the American Enterprise Institute, the Brookings Institution, the Center for Security Policy, the Foreign Policy Research Institute, the Heritage Foundation, the Hudson Institute, the Institute for Foreign Policy Analysis, and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA).”
* "Jewish-Americans have formed an impressive array of organizations to influence American foreign policy, of which AIPAC is the most powerful and well-known.”
* "Many of the key organizations in the Lobby, such as the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), the American Jewish Committee and the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, are run by hardliners who generally support the Likud Party's expansionist policies, including its hostility to the Oslo Peace Process."

What wars has Israel fought, the 67 war against three nations poised to attack it, terrorist groups who blow up ice cream shops full of children? I've seen the Israeli's pull Israeli's out of their homes with Israeli forces,

_44044051_settlers_afp.jpg

in an effort to give terrorists land to create a legitimate state, and stop attacking them, that of course failed, so I'm really not understanding you're point about how their brutal warmongering butchers...

What wars has Israel fought, the 67 war against three nations poised to attack it, terrorist groups who blow up ice cream shops full of children? I've seen the Israeli's pull Israeli's out of their homes with Israeli forces,

_44044051_settlers_afp.jpg

in an effort to give terrorists land to create a legitimate state, and stop attacking them, that of course failed, so I'm really not understanding you're point about how their brutal warmongering butchers...

You're a dumbass then, what can I say?

Well at least I don't buy into conspiracy theories involving Israeli lobbies and US wars...

Back