The racism in Obama's left ear

Ok if you're going to bitch about Obama's pastor then you have to bitch about McCain seeking out and saying he's honored to have the endoursement of a televangelist who's just as evil as Wright.

what are you talking about, I don't even know who half those people are, I call a spade a spade, all I can say...

Oh don't play ignorant with me. I took it for granted you'd have no idea who Elmer Gantry was but you've either been in a closet for the last 20 years or your lying to me if you don't know who Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson and Bob Jones III are.

Here's your chance buddy. Denounce them and demand President Bush denounce them. McCain all ready did in 2000.

Ok if you're going to bitch about Obama's pastor then you have to bitch about McCain seeking out and saying he's honored to have the endoursement of a televangelist who's just as evil as Wright.

I just challenged little willie to denounce them and demand President Bush to denounce. He's playing ignorant.....then again....knowing little wille....he may not be playing.

Oh don't play ignorant with me. I took it for granted you'd have no idea who Elmer Gantry was but you've either been in a closet for the last 20 years or your lying to me if you don't know who Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson and Bob Jones III are.

Here's your chance buddy. Denounce them and demand President Bush denounce them. McCain all ready did in 2000.

Oh pa-lease!...post a link to this accusation...John never denounced any of them...get a grip...already!~

Wowzers I think this thread is played and should be locked down. Does anyone else feel dirty?

Oh hell no! I'm gonna raise hell in here till little willie either denounces the right wing evengelical bigots I've mentioned. If he has any shred of credibility we will denounce them as passionatly as he's done the right Reverand Wright.

Come on little willie. If you don't denounce them your a hipocrit. If you don't say anything your a moral coward. If you do denounce Falwell, Robertson, Jones, Wright and their ilk, then you've can actually demonstrate moral clarity for once and obtain a shred of credibility.

I'll set the example. I denounce Reverand Wrights bigoted and racist comments.

Who are you...?

Oh hell no! I'm gonna raise hell in here till little willie either denounces the right wing evengelical bigots I've mentioned. If he has any shred of credibility we will denounce them as passionatly as he's done the right Reverand Wright.

Come on little willie. If you don't denounce them your a hipocrit. If you don't say anything your a moral coward. If you do denounce Falwell, Robertson, Jones, Wright and their ilk, then you've can actually demonstrate moral clarity for once and obtain a shred of credibility.

I'll set the example. I denounce Reverand Wrights bigoted and racist comments.

Charlie tuna...? because you say water vs oil in tuna makes it correct...what a ditz ya are!:rolleyes:

I was at home...........!

Where were you in 2000 when he refused to visit Bob Jones University and referred to them as agents of intolerance?

and where have you been since?...John has embraced the far right evangelists since this statement...he was angry at GW and the GOP at this time in history,,,dah!

and where have you been since?...John has embraced the far right evangelists since this statement...he was angry at GW and the GOP at this time in history,,,dah!

Dats true. Hipocritical as hell of McCain. However, that does not change the fact that he denounced them in 2000. It also demonstrates of far to the right of the mainstream the Republicans have gone. The fact that he supported Bush in 2004 and embraced a group he previously and rightfully denounced is a big part of the reason I'm no longer supporting McCain.

But we digress. The issue here is not McCains hipocracy but little willies and the gutless little wank won't walk the talk.

OH little willie, where are you? Still afraid to say anything? Have you called for President Bush to denounch the evengelical bigots yet? LOL

Back