The reason Palin is demonized, and you're not sure why you don't like her

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Palin is just being exposed for her dubious tales and on-the-record fuck ups. Neocons consider telling the truth an "attack"...go figure.

As for Bristol....do you truly believe that the rabid right wing corporate and political connections won't grease the wheel for her? And are you willing to admit you were wrong if her "firm" flops within less than 5 years?

If she were a democrat you'd be sucking her little man in the boat.

You do realize you sound like some moronic high school kid defending a candidate for class president, don't you?

Here, FYI

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/sarah-palins-accomplishments/

No one cares about some Alaska finshermans opinions about Palin...or what the book Game Change claims....
What we want is the TRUTH about Palin....with proof....not just accusations by those that don't like her....
Other than what the authors of Game Change claim, there is no proof of her claiming Saddam was responsible for 9/11 or implying she didn't know there was a North and South Korea....
Outrageous claims to sell books is NOT proof...
I want to see "on-the-record fuck ups"

Last edited:
No one cares about some Alaska finshermans opinions about Palin...or what the book Game Change claims....
What we want is the TRUTH about Palin....with proof....not just accusations by those that don't like her....
Other than what the authors of Game Change claim, there is no proof of her claiming Saddam was responsible for 9/11 or implying she didn't know there was a North and South Korea....
Outrageous claims to sell books is NOT proof...
I want to see "on-the-record fuck ups"

Of course, all you have to do is READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY THE ENTIRE ARTICLE...then FACTUALLY show how the Palin quotes are incorrect or the factual corrections of those quotes are not valid.

And as a primer for that:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm
No one is interested in just your opinion, supposition or conjecture....so it would be nice for you to just this once give us some FACTS that support your above statements.

Last edited:
Of course, all you have to do is READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY THE ENTIRE ARTICLE...then FACTUALLY show how the Palin quotes are incorrect or the factual corrections of those quotes are not valid.

And as a primer for that:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm
No one is interested in just your opinion, supposition or conjecture....so it would be nice for you to just this once give us some FACTS that support your above statements.

Top 10 lists? Hell, Biden has entire novels dedicated to his blunders over the years. There isn't enough paper in the world to print them all! I notice about half of the so-called 'stupid things' Palin said, are from the Couric interview. Isn't that amazing? Most of these things are either taken out of context, or dishonestly represented by liberals. In some cases, she uses a word incorrectly or makes a minor error in vocabulary, and this is supposed to suffice as evidence she is incompetent? If that's the case, I move we impeach Biden and Obama immediately for being GROSSLY incompetent!

Top 10 lists? Hell, Biden has entire novels dedicated to his blunders over the years. There isn't enough paper in the world to print them all! I notice about half of the so-called 'stupid things' Palin said, are from the Couric interview. Isn't that amazing? Most of these things are either taken out of context, or dishonestly represented by liberals. In some cases, she uses a word incorrectly or makes a minor error in vocabulary, and this is supposed to suffice as evidence she is incompetent? If that's the case, I move we impeach Biden and Obama immediately for being GROSSLY incompetent!

Dixie, what's amazing is the lengths that one has to suspend belief to actually comtemplate the foolish tactics you use to excuse Palin.

Bottom line: the top ten list is but ONE (1) example. If you want further proof of all the stupid things she's said during the 2008 campaign, grow a pair and honestly do the research. Nothing was out of context, and it was documented so the reader could actually check out the source of the quote.

Also, I notice how feverishly you AVOID the FactCheck link with your usual distortions and wild supposition. Bottom line: If you were to start a thread about Joe Biden, I'd say go for it. But it WOULD NOT CHANGE THE FACTS OF PALIN'S PUBLIC CAR CRASHES.

I sincerely hope that Fox Noise and folk like you keep shoveling fodder for the Palin train. That's going to do future GOP elections a world of good! :cof1:

Dixie, what's amazing is the lengths that one has to suspend belief to actually comtemplate the foolish tactics you use to excuse Palin.

Bottom line: the top ten list is but ONE (1) example. If you want further proof of all the stupid things she's said during the 2008 campaign, grow a pair and honestly do the research. Nothing was out of context, and it was documented so the reader could actually check out the source of the quote.

Also, I notice how feverishly you AVOID the FactCheck link with your usual distortions and wild supposition. Bottom line: If you were to start a thread about Joe Biden, I'd say go for it. But it WOULD NOT CHANGE THE FACTS OF PALIN'S PUBLIC CAR CRASHES.

I sincerely hope that Fox Noise and folk like you keep shoveling fodder for the Palin train. That's going to do future GOP elections a world of good! :cof1:

I don't have to excuse Palin, nothing she has ever said compares to the stupidity flowing daily from the current Vice President. I would post a list, but I don't know that Damo has the bandwidth to support it. Yes, it's a fact that FACTCHECK supports; Palin has said a lot of words! And I suppose, if you say a lot of words, you might sometimes say the wrong words, since none of us are perfect. I still fail to see what this has to do with her qualifications. It certainly didn't seem to hinder Biden, or Obama for that matter... he thinks we have 57 states and people with asthma should be put on ventilators! Comparing Palin to Obama and Biden is like comparing Plato with Jim Carey!

You should just give this up before you embarrass yourself further!

Now you're just being stubborn to the point of insipidness. The link to Factcheck.org contains DOCUMENTED QUOTES and FACTS, not "opinion". You can pretend otherwise, but reality tells another story. You're denial and vain attempt to "grey area" facts and the logic derived from them is just not working.

And if you had thoroughly read the article, you would have noted that Whetsell's commentary's are NOT the only example of Palin tall stories...the article also points to public statements by Palin herself. I suggest you read it AGAIN.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/sarah-palins-accomplishments/

Whetsell is essentially YOU...and he got schooled.
Me, stubborn? How ironic. Again Libby, these are liberal's opinions about a conservative, nothing more.

I sincerely hope that Fox Noise and folk like you keep shoveling fodder for the Palin train. That's going to do future GOP elections a world of good!

I don't have to excuse Palin, nothing she has ever said compares to the stupidity flowing daily from the current Vice President. I would post a list, but I don't know that Damo has the bandwidth to support it. Yes, it's a fact that FACTCHECK supports; Palin has said a lot of words! And I suppose, if you say a lot of words, you might sometimes say the wrong words, since none of us are perfect. I still fail to see what this has to do with her qualifications. It certainly didn't seem to hinder Biden, or Obama for that matter... he thinks we have 57 states and people with asthma should be put on ventilators! Comparing Palin to Obama and Biden is like comparing Plato with Jim Carey!

You should just give this up before you embarrass yourself further!

So according to your warped "logic", you'll ignore the bumblings of Palin because in your opinion Biden is worse....two wrongs make a right?

And what's truly pathetic is the lame ass excuse you use to avoid starting a thread on Biden's public foul ups. Give me a break, Dixie...that was lame even for you. You want to rag on Biden, go ahead...I'll probably agree with many points. But that doesn't change a god damned thing about Palin's idiocy.

Bottom line: you can bullshit until doomsday, but you don't have the stones to admit that you can't disprove or refute the Fact Check link or the other info/facts I pointed out about her. And the truth is, your denial doesn't matter, because the FACTS speak for themselves..no matter if FOX Noise makes her queen for a day.

Carry on.

Now you're just being stubborn to the point of insipidness. The link to Factcheck.org contains DOCUMENTED QUOTES and FACTS, not "opinion". You can pretend otherwise, but reality tells another story. You're denial and vain attempt to "grey area" facts and the logic derived from them is just not working.

And if you had thoroughly read the article, you would have noted that Whetsell's commentary's are NOT the only example of Palin tall stories...the article also points to public statements by Palin herself. I suggest you read it AGAIN.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/sar...complishments/

Me, stubborn? How ironic. Again Libby, these are liberal's opinions about a conservative, nothing more.

Again, you just ignore what you don't like, then you lie about it. The link is an analysis of a series of neocon talking points supporting Palin that doesn't pan out when analyzed against what Palin herself said for the recorded public record and the documented facts that contradict her.

You can deny and lie all you want...the only person you're fooling is yourself.

Again, you just ignore what you don't like, then you lie about it. The link is an analysis of a series of neocon talking points supporting Palin that doesn't pan out when analyzed against what Palin herself said for the recorded public record and the documented facts that contradict her.

You can deny and lie all you want...the only person you're fooling is yourself.

LOL at your "neocon" rant. Sorry Libby, these are liberal's opinions about a conservative, nothing more.

LOL at your "neocon" rant. Sorry Libby, these are liberal's opinions about a conservative, nothing more.

You're insipid stubborness is meaningless in the face of the FACTS. You are a neocon, as you continually use the exact Rovian tactics that one can find in the rantings of Limbaugh or Crowley or Beck or Levin, etc.

Unfortunately for you, the recorded printed word is always the undoing of those in denial and who oft repeat a false statement.

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=582104&postcount=270"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - The reason Palin is deamonized, and your not sure why you don't like her[/ame]

You're done.

You're insipid stubborness is meaningless in the face of the FACTS. ...

LOL How ironic.

As usual, you got nothing....and this lame ploy of yours didnt' work the first time you used it, and won't work now.

I swear, you and the rest of the neocons on these boards have a REAL problem with just conceding a point, yet you're claim others need to "lighten up".

As usual, you got nothing....and this lame ploy of yours didnt' work the first time you used it, and won't work now.

I swear, you and the rest of the neocons on these boards have a REAL problem with just conceding a point, yet you're claim others need to "lighten up".
LOL How ironic.

LOL How ironic.

And when I've reduced you guys to school yard repetition of an ill used retort, I know you don't have anything in the way of a logical, fact based counter to the previous challenge, and you're too cowardly to admit you're wrong.

Say goodnight gracie, shows over for you.

And when I've reduced you guys to school yard repetition of an ill used retort, I know you don't have anything in the way of a logical, fact based counter to the previous challenge, and you're too cowardly to admit you're wrong.

Say goodnight gracie, shows over for you.

How ironic. :)

You still haven't tired of playing whack a mole?

Poor ol' Whinny. The only person I have seen on political message boards that pretty much everyone feels pity for.

So you offer NOTHING of worth to the conversation, yet you only show up to chime in on this other neocon parrot's lame excuses and slams.

No wonder I call you the Loyal End....:palm:

Back