The reason Palin is demonized, and you're not sure why you don't like her

An error during a debate? A mistake? Nope, happens to the best of us.
Does he repeat it time and again? Nope.
Does he blame others for it or try to excuse it? Nope.

Does your little dodge change ANYTHING as to how I and others DOCUMENTED Palin's self made fuck-ups? Nope.

Thanks for proving my point, Curly. Carry on. :cof1:

You proved your blatant double standard. Like you do everytime, needlewankus.

You proved your blatant double standard. Like you do everytime, needlewankus.

Once again, when I prove you wrong on one point, you just can't muster the cojones to admit error, and instead spew out either lies or an attempt to change the subject. Unfortunately for you, NOTHING in the thread supports your claim beyond your own delusions.

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showpost.php?p=583723&postcount=296"]Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - The reason Palin is deamonized, and your not sure why you don't like her[/ame]

Once again curly, you demonstrate that your ass is indeed in your hat. Carry on.

Once again, when I prove you wrong on one point, you just can't muster the cojones to admit error, and instead spew out either lies or an attempt to change the subject. Unfortunately for you, NOTHING in the thread supports your claim beyond your own delusions.

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - The reason Palin is deamonized, and your not sure why you don't like her

Once again curly, you demonstrate that your ass is indeed in your hat. Carry on.

you have a double standard about misspeaking. it's blatant. obama somehow doesn't really mean it when he says dumbs things.

you have a double standard about misspeaking. it's blatant. obama somehow doesn't really mean it when he says dumbs things.

Stop acting dumber than you are. The subject title of this thread was factually disproven....there is a documented record which clearly demonstrates Palin's public image of an incompetant and a boob comes from her own lips and personal actions.

Jeezus man, this chick first leaves her 1 year on the job governorship for a run as Veep candidate which turned into a public car crash. Then she goes back to her job and quits because of lawsuits (like she doesn't have a legal team to handle that), and makes the amazing statement that she can better serve the country. How? By collecting a fat check speaking at teabagger rallies? Becoming a wonk on Fox Noise (for a nice, steady income)? I guess the people of Alaska needed another neocon bullhorn on the airwaves rather than a governor.

THIS is what you blindly defend...or you just pretend to because you can't stand admitting a "libbie" is right.

Stop acting dumber than you are. The subject title of this thread was factually disproven....there is a documented record which clearly demonstrates Palin's public image of an incompetant and a boob comes from her own lips and personal actions.

Jeezus man, this chick first leaves her 1 year on the job governorship for a run as Veep candidate which turned into a public car crash. Then she goes back to her job and quits because of lawsuits (like she doesn't have a legal team to handle that), and makes the amazing statement that she can better serve the country. How? By collecting a fat check speaking at teabagger rallies? Becoming a wonk on Fox Noise (for a nice, steady income)? I guess the people of Alaska needed another neocon bullhorn on the airwaves rather than a governor.

THIS is what you blindly defend...or you just pretend to because you can't stand admitting a "libbie" is right.

You have a double standard. You whitewash obama's gaffes, and amplify palin's. You suck at thinking.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

You have a double standard. You whitewash obama's gaffes, and amplify palin's. You suck at thinking.

And there you have it folks.....this joker with his ass in his hat cannot logically or factually disprove what others document about Palin...so he just keeps repeating himself like the neocon parrot that he is.

Keep it up, dummy....you make my point with every post. :)

laugh, clown, laugh....you STILL can't disprove what I and others provide as evidence of Palin's self made public image destruction.

It was made by liberals, and more and more only believed by liberals. Like Global Warming.

A lame dodge by a lame neocon parrot. You're a joke, Southie....and apparently Dixie's lap dog as well.

Last edited:
I must be on IA again: sweet victory. :)

Actually, you just can't comprehend what you read

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - The reason Palin is deamonized, and your not sure why you don't like her

Either that or you just can't accept being proved wrong.

It's not about me or you, dummy (governors have a legal team/advisors, you know). It's about a Governor who quit rather than toughing it out and doing right by the people who voted her in. Hell, the neocons tried to reverse the 1992 elections for 8 years....yet Slick Willy DID HIS JOB (for better or worse). Polititians quit to avoid being removed from office legally (they're guilty) or because they have higher aspirations (running for president, senate, congress). Palin just couldn't take the heat, and after making a public ass of herself in 2008.

Deal with it, or don't. The facts and chronology of events speak for themselves.

3D said it perfectly when talking about Sarah.
" ...but I have never really taken her seriously. She is HOT, though. "

LOL
I'd hit it

It's not about me or you, dummy (governors have a legal team/advisors, you know). It's about a Governor who quit rather than toughing it out and doing right by the people who voted her in. Hell, the neocons tried to reverse the 1992 elections for 8 years....yet Slick Willy DID HIS JOB (for better or worse). Polititians quit to avoid being removed from office legally (they're guilty) or because they have higher aspirations (running for president, senate, congress). Palin just couldn't take the heat, and after making a public ass of herself in 2008.

Deal with it, or don't. The facts and chronology of events speak for themselves.
Have you ever been sued, Libby?

A lame dodge by a lame neocon parrot. You're a joke, Southie....and apparently Dixie's lap dog as well.
No dodge, Libby: a confrontation. You stated "evidence of Palin's self made public image destruction" and I stated that "[your bullshit assertion] was made by liberals, and more and more only believed by liberals", which is a fact. :)

3D said it perfectly when talking about Sarah.
" ...but I have never really taken her seriously. She is HOT, though. "

LOL
I'd hit it

Ahhh, if only the rest of the neocon parrots would feel the same. Yet they excuse and defend her, praise her Fox appointment, by her books, go to any rally she speaks at. Poor deluded fools.

As for "hitting it".....no accounting for taste, so to each his own.

Have you ever been sued, Libby?

:palm: Your personal combination of insipid stubborness and willful ignorance is truly pathetic. Again: It's not about me or you, dummy (governors have a legal team/advisors, you know).

Let me dumb it down for you.....you and I being sued is NOT the same as a Governor being sued. The Governor is on the public payroll, and has access to a legal advisors and council that you and I could NOT afford.

Your "point" is based on ignorance at best. Clik back and go to the link I provided which looks at Palin's claim of legal woes....if you have the nerve. If not, and you parrot your already resolved question, then I'll leave you to your predicted dodge of claiming victory based on your inability to comprehend anything beyond yes and no. Carry on.

No dodge, Libby: a confrontation. You stated "evidence of Palin's self made public image destruction" and I stated that "[your bullshit assertion] was made by liberals, and more and more only believed by liberals", which is a fact. :)

I keep forgetting you're not too bright.....because only an ignorant fool would categorize document quotations and videos of Palin putting her foot in her mouth and repeating incorrect information as "made by liberals".

Bottom line: you can't logically or factually disprove the evidence presented, so you just lie and deny as usual....pity the chronological posts are always your undoing.

Like I said, you're a joke and obviously Dixie's lapdog. Bark away fido! :cof1:

I keep forgetting you're not too bright.....because only an ignorant fool would categorize document quotations and videos of Palin putting her foot in her mouth and repeating incorrect information as "made by liberals".

Bottom line: you can't logically or factually disprove the evidence presented, so you just lie and deny as usual....pity the chronological posts are always your undoing.

And obama thinks there are 57 states. YOu can't deny it. He said it. And you can't deny he said it.

:palm: Your personal combination of insipid stubborness and willful ignorance is truly pathetic. Again: It's not about me or you, dummy (governors have a legal team/advisors, you know).

Let me dumb it down for you.....you and I being sued is NOT the same as a Governor being sued. The Governor is on the public payroll, and has access to a legal advisors and council that you and I could NOT afford.

Your "point" is based on ignorance at best. Clik back and go to the link I provided which looks at Palin's claim of legal woes....if you have the nerve. If not, and you parrot your already resolved question, then I'll leave you to your predicted dodge of claiming victory based on your inability to comprehend anything beyond yes and no. Carry on.

I'll take that as a "no". As such, you can't comprehend the time and treasure involved to fight a lawsuit. I assure you, and anyone who has been sued will confirm, that the efforts consume much of both.

And no, the State of Alaska has no obligation to provide legal protection against the suits that were filed.

Knowing this, her detractors filed ten lawsuits against her, and each one required significant resources, regardless of merit. Her total legal fees exceeded $500,000, well in excess of her family's life savings, and the time involved seriously affected her ability to perform her duties as governor.

This is all documented by the AP here.

Her only recourse was to step down and make some cash to pay the expenses. Every legal challenge against her has now been shown to be without merit, and her book has been a wild success.

So back to my point, Palin's detractors manufactured her "quitting", and now folks like you, willfully oblivious to the facts, parrot that by quitting she is unqualified to hold an elected position.

Back