The six pack President

SF redneck rupuke nazi's don't intimidate me physically or mentally.
You make me laugh daily.
Yeah you ride your lance armstrong bike downhill and think your doing something.
Dude, open your mind to broader perspectives and maybe you won't be single forever.

LMAO - Great post Top!

Second prettiest girl I ever dated was prop a 7/8
she too was 5'7 but she was a 3x high school tennis champion and was way more muscular than most woman. Sadly for me she was 22yrs younger and not fat at all

SF redneck rupuke nazi's don't intimidate me physically or mentally.
You make me laugh daily.
Yeah you ride your lance armstrong bike downhill and think your doing something.
Dude, open your mind to broader perspectives and maybe you won't be single forever.

DUUUUUUDE.... I CHOOOOOOOOSE to be single.

Side note... I ride a big wheel (or sometimes break out my green machine). I can't reach the peddles on a regular bike.

DUUUUUUDE.... I CHOOOOOOOOSE to be single.

Side note... I ride a big wheel (or sometimes break out my green machine). I can't reach the peddles on a regular bike.

I won't slam you on that one, your statement is sad enough.

Yeah, Tom Brady choose to be single to until he met Giselle:eek:

I won't slam you on that one, your statement is sad enough.

Yeah, Tom Brady choose to be single to until he met Giselle:eek:

I am not suggesting that I will always be single. But I am not actively looking to change that fact at this point in my life. If the right woman comes along (ie.. one that will put up with me) then that could change.

You just need to learn that not everyone is like you. We don't all have your obsession with being married.

I am not suggesting that I will always be single. But I am not actively looking to change that fact at this point in my life. If the right woman comes along (ie.. one that will put up with me) then that could change.

You just need to learn that not everyone is like you. We don't all have your obsession with being married.

20 something's choose to be single
30 something loners like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
SF is 6'2 185 and a deadpan match for larry bird.:cof1:

20 something's choose to be single
30 something loners like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
SF is 6'2 185 and a deadpan match for larry bird.:cof1:

Like I said, many people are not as insecure as you. We are fully capable of living on our own without the need to cling to someone just for the sake of being in a relationship. But this is something you are quite clearly incapable of understanding.

LOFL, will the message change at 40, 60.
you right wing bootstrapper, wise up and liberate your mind and politics. All the hotties are liberal. And you can stop impersonating Jeffrey Dhamer.

LOFL, will the message change at 40, 60.
you right wing bootstrapper, wise up and liberate your mind and politics. All the hotties are liberal. And you can stop impersonating Jeffrey Dhamer.

LOL... funny you should bring up Jeffrey... He was arrested while I was at Marquette. I lived about 6 blocks away from where he lived.

Two years later, the vice squad busted the bar I was working at (had to round up all those violent underage adult drinkers).... crowd formed outside and started chanting "Dahmer! Dahmer!" about a thousand times. The cops were pissed.

The chant was a reference to the cops continued vendetta against underage adult drinkers vs. their sending a naked boy (who was bleeding out his backside) to go back with Dahmer. The boy ended up in Dahmers refrigerator. One of the cops that sent him back with Dahmer... on that vice squad that busted the bar.

Well she eats like once a day. She just doesn't get hungry more than that. I guess you could call it restricting your food intake but really it just seems natural for her. I've seen like one picture of her where she was maybe larger than size 0, so it seems to have been a lifelong thing.

Well she eats like once a day. She just doesn't get hungry more than that. I guess you could call it restricting your food intake but really it just seems natural for her. I've seen like one picture of her where she was maybe larger than size 0, so it seems to have been a lifelong thing.

No, when you are anorexic you don't get hungry more than once a day. Your stomach has been so shrunken that you coudln't take in more food than that without vomitting.

I used to be that way when I was in my 20's. Then I grew up, found that starvation was such hard work that I couldn't starve myself and accomplish other things, and began to eat like normal people do.

By the time I was 30, I grew to love my figure. It took time.

It's why you rarely, outside of Hollywood, will find a grown woman with a size zero body. they just are too busy living.

No, when you are anorexic you don't get hungry more than once a day. Your stomach has been so shrunken that you coudln't take in more food than that without vomitting.

I used to be that way when I was in my 20's. Then I grew up, found that starvation was such hard work that I couldn't starve myself and accomplish other things, and began to eat like normal people do.

By the time I was 30, I grew to love my figure. It took time.

It's why you rarely, outside of Hollywood, will find a grown woman with a size zero body. they just are too busy living.

I always tell her to eat more. I think it's hot that she's a size 0 but it's not honestly that important to me and I tell her to gain weight. I guess once your eating patterns are that set though it is hard to change them.

I always tell her to eat more. I think it's hot that she's a size 0 but it's not honestly that important to me and I tell her to gain weight. I guess once your eating patterns are that set though it is hard to change them.

especially since your "girlfriend" is a blow up doll

Back