The Swedish philosophy of lagom

Again what is it you think I don't know about the topic? Why wouldnt I know anything about the topic?

The fact that you can't respond in any meaningful way other than simply gainsaying whatever is in my post indicates you are unfamiliar with the topic in detail.

Its not determined by zip code unless you believe the leftist lies.

You wanted data but it is clear you don't want to consider the data. You are just using the demand for data to avoid having to understand the topic technically.

That's a fine dodge, but it is still a dodge.

You wanted data but it is clear you don't want to consider the data. You are just using the demand for data to avoid having to understand the topic technically.

That's a fine dodge, but it is still a dodge.

No it's a direct response to the bullshit of "systemic" racism.

No it's a direct response to the bullshit of "systemic" racism.

YOU asked for real data. I provided you a resource that is a DATA DRIVEN ANALYSIS OF SYTEMIC RACISM and how it arose.

You IMMEDIATELY acted like data wasn't important for you.

How 'bout YOU provide me with a reference then that supports your thesis?

Yes.

Are you going to launch into a series of anecdotes now? Remember what you said about anecdotal data?

This isn't an anecdote it's a quote from Douglass.

"What shall we do with the negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also."

Democrats have been the supposed "champions" of blacks for decades yet we still have "fallout". Address Douglass' admonitions.

Last edited:
YOU asked for real data. I provided you a resource that is a DATA DRIVEN ANALYSIS OF SYTEMIC RACISM and how it arose.

You IMMEDIATELY acted like data wasn't important for you.

How 'bout YOU provide me with a reference then that supports your thesis?

Are you retarded? Am I suppose to snap my fingers and this fucking book of yours is going to appear? You on meds?

Are you retarded? Am I suppose to snap my fingers and this fucking book of yours is going to appear? You on meds?

I expected you to:

1. Be willing to consider reading a book
2. Since you haven't read this perhaps you could have provided a reference that would support YOUR position
3. Been thankful someone took your request for "data" seriously and provided you with a reference
4. Not IMMEDIATELY launched into a rant about "liberal lies".

That's not how this works.

I expected you to:

1. Be willing to consider reading a book
2. Since you haven't read this perhaps you could have provided a reference that would support YOUR position
3. Been thankful someone took your request for "data" seriously and provided you with a reference
4. Not IMMEDIATELY launched into a rant about "liberal lies".

That's not how this works.

1. Where did I say I wouldn't read it. Copy and paste my words
2. Sure read anything by Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Frederick Douglass
3. There is nothing to be thankful for.
4. "Systemic" racism is a lie I'm not launching into anything.

1. Where did I say I wouldn't read it. Copy and paste my words
2. Sure read anything by Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams and Frederick Douglass
3. There is nothing to be thankful for.
4. "Systemic" racism is a lie I'm not launching into anything.

You have decreed something a lie based on no data but you DEMAND the opposing side show data.

That's an interesting approach.

I wish you luck with your version of "logic".

You have decreed something a lie based on no data but you DEMAND the opposing side show data.

That's an interesting approach.

I wish you luck with your version of "logic".

"Systemic" racism does not exist in America. Telling me more black people than white people are in jail isnt evidence of "systemic" racism.

Tell me the Sowell and Williams books you've read. How about the Douglass quote I posted?

"Systemic" racism does not exist in America. Telling me more black people than white people are in jail isnt evidence of "systemic" racism.

Tell me the Sowell and Williams books you've read. How about the Douglass quote I posted?

You clearly never wanted data. You were just hoping to demand it and not get any references. Your bet didn't pay off and now I know exactly what the whole plan was all along.

You don't care about data in support of your position and you don't care about data that goes against your position.

You just have your opinion.

That is worse than anecdotal. Completely useless.

You clearly never wanted data. You were just hoping to demand it and not get any references. Your bet didn't pay off and now I know exactly what the whole plan was all along.

You don't care about data in support of your position and you don't care about data that goes against your position.

You just have your opinion.

That is worse than anecdotal. Completely useless.

Now you're just crying

The Swedish philosophy of lagom: how “just enough” is all you need

"Just enough" is a manifestation of perfection which many believe doesn't exist in the human experience.

What we really need to decide is which is preferable: going overboard or half-assing it.

Because you asked for something, I gave it to you and you started screaming about "lies"?

Or is it because you can't support your position with data but I can support mine that bothers you?

I did support the claim and I really like that you haven't cared to address the Douglass quote. Typical leftist.

I did support the claim and I really like that you haven't cared to address the Douglass quote. Typical leftist.

A single quote from a non-data driven source which would, at best, be anecdotal data is not compelling.

You asked for data, you have no data of your own except anecdotal.

Sorry you don't know what data looks like

"Just enough" is a manifestation of perfection which many believe doesn't exist in the human experience.

What we really need to decide is which is preferable: going overboard or half-assing it.

I don't think we collectively need to decide anything.

This is strictly about individual choice

I am not going to tell someone they cannot have golden toilets encrusted with emeralds, and opulent 14 bedroom mansions.

I just happen to agree with the religious philosophies that teach material possession, conspicuous consumption, and the relentless pursuit of wealth is a trap, and probably actively harmful to the individual.

A single quote from a non-data driven source which would, at best, be anecdotal data is not compelling.

You asked for data, you have no data of your own except anecdotal.

Sorry you don't know what data looks like

The quote is accurately attributed to Douglass and I knew you would avoid it at all costs because it runs counter go your argument. There was a man, in the time immediately after the abolition of slavery saying, leave the black man alone because we have already seen what your involvement has done to us. Furthermore let blacks rise or fall based on their own merits. I do love though how blithely you brush away the thoughts and comments of a black man.

Leftists having been "champions" for blacks for decades yet you claim "systemic" racism still exists. Clearly we can see what affect the involvement of leftists in the lives of blacks has been. You're a mindless twit

Back