The Swedish philosophy of lagom

The quote is accurately attributed to Douglass and I knew you would avoid it at all costs because it runs counter go your argument. There was a man, in the time immediately after the abolition of slavery saying, leave the black man alone because we have already seen what your involvement has done to us. Furthermore let blacks rise or fall based on their own merits. I do love though how blithely you brush away the thoughts and comments of a black man.

Leftists having been "champions" for blacks for decades yet you claim "systemic" racism still exists. Clearly we can see what affect the involvement of leftists in the lives of blacks has been. You're a mindless twit

So you can't support you claim that systemic racism isn't real. I can support mine. Too bad for your side of the discussion.

So you can't support you claim that systemic racism isn't real. I can support mine. Too bad for your side of the discussion.

Asked and answered. You're either blind or stupid. On either count I can't help you. If "systemic" racism does still exist it's the result of guilty white liberals like yourself. If you had the nerve to read Sowell or Williams you would get an historical perspective of Doglass' admonitions but you're too infected or maybe just intellectually lazy. You can't tolerate anything that challenges your narrative.

Asked and answered

Yes, in an earlier post you DEMANDED data. It was supplied. You COMPLAINED about "anecdotal data" yet that is ALL YOU HAVE.

. You're either blind or stupid.

No, just smarter than you.

On either count I can't help you. If "systemic" racism does still exist it's the result of guilty white liberals like yourself. If you had the nerve to read Sowell or Williams you would get an historical perspective of Doglass' admonitions but you're too infected or maybe just intellectually lazy. You can't tolerate anything that challenges your narrative.

You can't support you position with actual data. You have ANECDOTAL DATA. Take your own advice and find some data to support your position.

Yes, in an earlier post you DEMANDED data. It was supplied. You COMPLAINED about "anecdotal data" yet that is ALL YOU HAVE.

No, just smarter than you.

You can't support you position with actual data. You have ANECDOTAL DATA. Take your own advice and find some data to support your position.

Someone is coing unhinged.

Have you ever read Sowell or Williams? I suspect you have no clue who they are. Guilty white leftists rarely do and if they have heard of them they've never read them or dismiss them as uncle toms. They ain't black isnt that right lefty?

Douglass clearly said leave us the fuck alone because youve already done enough damage but obviously idiots like you don't think so.

Last edited:
Someone is coing unhinged.

Have you ever read Sowell or Williams? I suspect you have no clue who they are. Guilty white leftists rarely do and if they have heard of them they've never read them or dismiss them as uncle toms. They ain't black isnt that right lefty?

Douglass clearly said leave us the fuck because youve already done enough damage but obviously idiots like you don't think so.

Let me know when you stumble upon some actual data. :)

Back