The Two Basic Types of Liberal

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...

I offered you a heartfelt private apology in an email sent in response to YOUR creepy, stalking, obsessive, harassing email sent to my place of employment. I apologized AND I forgive you for the terrible insults made to me and my family. You claim to be a Christian, but I don't believe it. If you were, you'd act like it. I don't expect you to forgive, because I don't believe you have any faith, but I still can be hopeful and am.

and the photo you post is old... since then, the house has been repainted, the roof replaced, and the landscaping has been partially redone. I had been concentrating previously on interior and system improvements like insulation, installing all new windows, chimmney lining, kitchen remodeling, and a new furnace... now I can focus on the exterior... not much more left to do before putting it on the market and heading south.

I suppose you'd better watch out for the unexpected lightning bolt as well, MM.

Liar. The picture was summer 2008. It clearly shows rotting siding.

siding was spot repaired and the house was painted in September of last year... the roof done in August as well as landscaping that same month. you really shouldn't obsess so much about my house, SM... it only highlights your extraordinary creepiness. :pke:

and nice dodge of the proof of your lack of faith. Hypocrite.

Only a fool would renovate a house in a run down town across the street from a vacant commercial lot and expect to make money on it. :)

I suppose you'd better watch out for the unexpected lightning bolt as well, MM.

I am going nowhere near the redneck haven where SM resides... I won't cross lower than the mason-dixon line until I am much further west than NC.

charver...don't you think it is sad to imagine a marriage where oral sex was not an integral part of lovemaking?

siding was spot repaired and the house was painted in September of last year... the roof done in August as well as landscaping that same month. you really shouldn't obsess so much about my house, SM... it only highlights your extraordinary creepiness. :pke:

and nice dodge of the proof of your lack of faith. Hypocrite.

The Google picture is October so you lied again.

No dodge- just ignoring your musings: a guy who claims he's a preacher while at the same time posting a story on the internet about a fantasy gang rape of a political opponent's daughter.

Only a fool would renovate a house in a run down town across the street from a vacant commercial lot and expect to make money on it. :)

only a fool would claim to have any knowledge of the current state of real estate in Maine while living in NC.

and nice continued running away from your "supposed" Christian faith.:pke:

really sad.

The Google picture is October so you lied again.

No dodge- just ignoring your musings: a guy who claims he's a preacher while at the same time posting a story on the internet about a fantasy gang rape of a political opponent's daughter.

the google picture is much earlier than that... there are green leaves all over the trees... that doesn't happen in Maine in October. AND...the air conditioners are still in the windows! LOL

so I wonder who it is that is lying?

and you are dodging ... I have apologized to you and asked your forgiveness. Jesus tells you to forgive seventy times seven times... you ignore his teachings. that is clear.

Last edited:
Real estate information is on the internet. Duh. And I used to live in the northeast, which is why I choose to live in NC.

so you would buy a house based upon information on the internet? :rolleyes:

does the internet tell you about the new parking garage three blocks away, or the redevelopment of the downtown, or the new brew pub planned, or the doctor's office going in down the block? You really need to know a lot about an area, and a neighborhood before you start giving advice that is worth anything!

face it SM...you are an obsessive creepy guy... and a hypocrite who claims to be a Christian, but does not live like one.

Last edited:
charver...don't you think it is sad to imagine a marriage where oral sex was not an integral part of lovemaking?

If i were a married man, i'd probably be able to power the entire street from my rooftop electrical conductor.

Sadly this single cove would struggle to power up that little red light on the back of a pushbike at the minute. I'm assuming all the dirty women have been electrocuted round my way.

If i were a married man, i'd probably be able to power the entire street from my rooftop electrical conductor.

Sadly this single cove would struggle to power up that little red light on the back of a pushbike at the minute. I'm assuming all the dirty women have been electrocuted round my way.

LOL

obviously, there are folks on here who claim to be married whose opinion of oral sex is a whole lot different than yours or mine.

sad, really.

the google picture is much earlier than that... there are green leaves all over the trees... that doesn't happen in Maine in October. AND...the air conditioners are still in the windows! LOL

so I wonder who it is that is lying?

and you are dodging ... I have apologized to you and asked your forgiveness. Jesus tells you to forgive seventy times seven times... you ignore his teachings. that is clear.
I ignore the musings of a guy who fantasizes about pedophilia: you. *shrug*

Charver, I have no idea what that means.

I ignore the musings of a guy who fantasizes about pedophilia: you. *shrug*

You have absolutely no idea what I fantasize about.... but trust me, it ain't kids. I fantasize about my lovely wife.

And for someone who claims to ignore me, you sure stalk me on the internet, seek out my home address, find photos of me and my son and post them.... post pictures of my house (while not having a clue when they were taken)... find my WORK email address and send me harassing emails there....

if I am someone you "ignore", I SHUDDER to imagine what sort of creepy obsessive shit you do to people whom you pay even the slightest bit of attention to! :rolleyes:

Back