The Two Basic Types of Liberal

Sure you will.

Perhaps we should get your daughter involved in this conversation as well. I recall you posting her picture- that means she's open game, right?

Perhaps we should get your daughter involved in this conversation as well. I recall you posting her picture- that means she's open game, right?

If you want, feel free. You don't know her, she doesn't know you, so your opinion has no real bearing in her life.

But if it will make you feel more manly or somehow vindicated......lol

What? You are not answering my question about whether a couple engaging in oral sex means they have an unhealthy relationship???

What a shocker!!

If you want, feel free. You don't know her, she doesn't know you, so your opinion has no real bearing in her life.

But if it will make you feel more manly or somehow vindicated......lol
It won't make me feel manly, just like you insulting my wife, who I've never even discussed here in any detail, didn't make you look manly.

But your daughter's a different story then, isn't she? You actually posted a picture, and stated that she was attractive to the the opposite sex. Perhaps we should discuss what that attractiveness entails, in light of your insistence on discussing healthy sexual relationships, and your opinions on what that entails.

Straw Man.

Not at all. You have continually hinted that my "admission" means something.

And your "my what a healthy relationship" was certainly not a compliment on the solid marriage my wife and I enjoy.

I was just hoping you would expand your explanations to something relevant, such as a discussion of marriages in general, instead of petty personal attacks.

Oh look, the happy family and the two fine athletic sons.

picture.php

It won't make me feel manly, just like you insulting my wife, who I've never even discussed here in any detail, didn't make you look manly.

But your daughter's a different story then, isn't she? You actually posted a picture, and stated that she was attractive to the the opposite sex. Perhaps we should discuss what that attractiveness entails, in light of your insistence on discussing healthy sexual relationships, and your opinions on what that entails.

Our discussion of healthy relationships was in a given context. I am certainly not going to discuss my daughter's sex life. You are the one interested in that.

Does that qualify as "lust in the heart"?

There's a LOT of superfluous body fat in that fine photograph. :eek:

Oh my, SM is trying to insult my kids again. LMAO!!!

Great kids with great lives. I am still as proud as I can be.

And what do your kids look like? Hmm, thats right, you don't post pics. You just like to look at other people's pictures.

You keep discussing relationships, when the conversation is about deviant sexual acts.

I was discussing your comment about my marriage. You brought it up the topic of the health of my marriage, so that makes it fair game.

And we were talking about oral sex between a husband and wife. Is that deviant in your mind?

I was discussing your comment about my marriage. You brought it up the topic of the health of my marriage, so that makes it fair game.

And we were talking about oral sex between a husband and wife. Is that deviant in your mind?
Again, you keep discussing relationships, when the conversation is about deviant sexual acts. With your inability to pay attention no wonder we have so much trouble having an actual conversation.

Actually, to be blunt, they're fat kids. So ain't the Dad.

They are kids who have never been in trouble, made excellent grades, done volunteer work, and still maintain close contact with family. They have accomplished much and will continue to accomplish.

Yep, great kids.

If you measure greatness by measuring muscle, you have some pretty low standards.

They are kids who have never been in trouble, made excellent grades, done volunteer work, and still maintain close contact with family. They have accomplished much and will continue to accomplish.

Yep, great kids.

If you measure greatness by measuring muscle, you have some pretty low standards.
All I stated that they are all fat. That is a fact that cannot be denied.

Back