The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

Go fuck yourself. How come you assholes did not give a shit about the debt when Trump raised it a half dozen times and more than any one term president? And now you support him? what the fuck is wrong with you assholes?

Trump did not raise any debt. The House does.

There is no question that Trump inherited the conditions that Obama left him with. You remember him don't you, the one who inherited the worst recession the country had ever seen from a republican.

The economic depression of 2008-2017 caused by Democrats (including Obama), ended by the 1st year of the Trump administration, thanks to Trump detoothing oppressive laws passed by Obama and the Democrats.

Neither party has lowered the debt and will not. They are doing well if they decrease the deficit slightly. We never pay down the debt but simply roll over the debt by borrowing to pay off maturing bonds.

It will not continue to work

Nope. Every statement of yours is FALSE.

Just because you say so doesn't make it true.

This is the part where you quote what I said and provide a counter argument based in facts with sources.

You don't do that...instead, you throw a tantrum and declare yourself smart to try and weasel out of the debate that you're going to lose.

As it stands, you're just a dumb, fucking loudmouth with no good ideas.

Until you clearly and unambiguously define your terms, each individual must use his own definitions, and in my case, all of your statements are FALSE.

Like I said, if you have to ask what "success" means, you've never tasted it in your entire fucking life.

Just failure after failure after failure.

That's why you can't come up with a single merit of your belief system...everything about it is trash.

The reason is because you're fucking stupid.

You are the one making the affirmative arguments and you alone bear the full burden of responsibility to support your arguments. If you can't even define your own terms, then that tells everyone all they need to know. If, on the one hand, you claim that the definitions are obvious but, on the other hand, you find it impossible to provide those definitions, you have made it clear that you are, in fact, lying in each and every case.

This is hilarious to me because it's really just you fuming that you have no good ideas to share because even you recognize they are stupid failures.

Not one single Conservative policy success to speak of.

NOT ONE.

The New York Times recently had an article that the nat'l debt effectively doubled in 2022. DOUBLED in one year!

You were never very good at logic, were you.

You don't even know what logic is, so shut your dumb, stupid, big, fat fucking mouth before you put your tiny foot into it again.

Then name one!

Name a single Conservative policy that actually succeeded.

Show us here where tax cuts increased revenue: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

Come on, put your money where your big, fat fucking mouth is.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Every single tax cut is followed by an increase in the real revenues of We the People, which is all that matters.

Nope. Wrong.

Each time taxes have been cut since 1980, revenue declined the following year(s): https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

Never once have tax cuts increased revenue.

You don't know what you're talking about because you're dumb.

ou are lying

You're the one not sourcing your argument.

You say I'm wrong, but you don't provide any evidence or proof.

So it's just you screeching like a barnyard animal. That might be enough for you, but it's not for me.

Were you planning on defining "consistently"? .

yeah, an economy that doesn't fall into the garbage by the end of a Conservative President's term.

As it stands, the last 4 Conservative Presidents have left behind ruined economies:

1. Reagan left behind the S&L scandal and largest taxpayer bailout of all time until Bush's TARP.
2. Bush the Elder left behind an economy that was in a recession for Clinton to clean up.
3. Bush the Dumber left behind an economy that was destroyed by the subprime mortgage market his administration was inflating from 2003-2006.
4. Trump left behind the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression (ALSO thanks to a Conservative President)

There has never been a successful Conservative Presidency because the ideology is garbage and the people who believe it are stupid.

FALSE. (This just shows that you suck at math)

Here's the numbers, show us how tax revenue increased after tax cuts when the numbers actually show the opposite: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

For example...

Revenue in 2000 was $2.025T
Revenue in 2001, after the Bush Tax Cut, was 1.9T
Revenue in 2002, after the Bush Tax Cut, was 1.8T
Revenue in 2003, after the Bush Tax Cut, was 1.7T

It wouldn't be until 2005 that revenue finally reached what it was in 2000: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

Here's the numbers, show us how tax revenue increased after tax cuts when the numbers actually show the opposite:
As one of We the People, I expect that the amount of wealth extracted by the government will decrease whenever there is a tax cut. This is desirable. I want the government to take less from me. I want to keep as much of my own money as possible. You might not notice that We the People are not forming massive, wide-spread protests for the right to fork over much larger portions of our wealth to the government.

It is not a good thing when the government takes more of our money. It is a bad thing. The decrease in government confiscation due to tax cuts is entirely welcome.

Oh, one last thing. I notice that you are severely handicapped in learning, and I feel for you. Is there any way I could alter my explanation of the President not having anything to do with tax cuts that will help that little datum stick? Is there any way I could assist you in your cognitive struggles to understand, at least in some way, that you are the fascist you are mocking?

Just let me know how I can help.

yeah, an economy that doesn't fall into the garbage by the end of a Conservative President's term.
Just as I anticipated, this has never happened.

As it stands, the last 4 Conservative Presidents have left behind ruined economies:
The US economy has never been ruined. I guess we're done on this topic.

Have you given any thought to how you are going to get your brain to grasp the concepts that US Presidents don't get to vote on any budget, that US Presidents aren't in the same branch of government as are our legislators, and that fascists are leftists?

You don't even know what logic is,
If only there were a way we could square off on logic, I'd ... I'd ... who am I kidding? I'd be bored of kicking you around the block after the first few minutes and we'd both start begging to do something else.

so shut your dumb, stupid, big, fat fucking mouth ...
Learn to spell. That's "... so shut your dumb, thtupid, big phat phucking mouth.

Just because you say so doesn't make it true.

This is the part where you quote what I said and provide a counter argument based in facts with sources.

You don't do that...instead, you throw a tantrum and declare yourself smart to try and weasel out of the debate that you're going to lose.

As it stands, you're just a dumb, fucking loudmouth with no good ideas.

Like I said, if you have to ask what "success" means, you've never tasted it in your entire fucking life.

Just failure after failure after failure.

That's why you can't come up with a single merit of your belief system...everything about it is trash.

The reason is because you're fucking stupid.

This is hilarious to me because it's really just you fuming that you have no good ideas to share because even you recognize they are stupid failures.

Not one single Conservative policy success to speak of.

NOT ONE.

Just more mindless chanting by you. RAAA.

You don't even know what logic is, so shut your dumb, stupid, big, fat fucking mouth before you put your tiny foot into it again.

Then name one!

Name a single Conservative policy that actually succeeded.

Show us here where tax cuts increased revenue: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

Come on, put your money where your big, fat fucking mouth is.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Nope. Wrong.

Each time taxes have been cut since 1980, revenue declined the following year(s): https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

Never once have tax cuts increased revenue.

You don't know what you're talking about because you're dumb.

You're the one not sourcing your argument.

You say I'm wrong, but you don't provide any evidence or proof.

So it's just you screeching like a barnyard animal. That might be enough for you, but it's not for me.

More mindless chanting. RAAA.

1. Reagan left behind the S&L scandal and largest taxpayer bailout of all time until Bush's TARP.
2. Bush the Elder left behind an economy that was in a recession for Clinton to clean up.
3. Bush the Dumber left behind an economy that was destroyed by the subprime mortgage market his administration was inflating from 2003-2006.
4. Trump left behind the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression (ALSO thanks to a Conservative President)

There has never been a successful Conservative Presidency because the ideology is garbage and the people who believe it are stupid.

Blatant lies. DEMOCRATS caused every one of these problems.

Here's the numbers, show us how tax revenue increased after tax cuts when the numbers actually show the opposite: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

For example...

Revenue in 2000 was $2.025T
Revenue in 2001, after the Bush Tax Cut, was 1.9T
Revenue in 2002, after the Bush Tax Cut, was 1.8T
Revenue in 2003, after the Bush Tax Cut, was 1.7T

It wouldn't be until 2005 that revenue finally reached what it was in 2000: https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

Tax cuts do not cause debt.

There are 2 ways to address debt. No. 1 cut spending. Number 2, add revenue. Biden is trying to strengthen the IRS to get revenue from tax-dodging billionaires and corporations. The Repubs work for them and fight to protect them from supporting the government that gives them so much.
If you check the data you will find that the Repubs ALWAYS jack the debt up. Then when Dems get in power, they scream about the debt that they caused. It was back in the 1980s that the Repubs settled on this political technique. They never veered off that track.
https://www.belfercenter.org/publication/republicans-fight-deficits-only-when-democrat-president

Back