The U.S. national debt exceeded $33 trillion for the first time ever

Bush and Trump added 10 trillion to the debt through tax breaks for the wealthy and corporations. Our obscene wealth gap is the result. Workers are getting poorer and less powerful. The union's actions in the last year have been a strike to stop the confiscation of American wealth by the few.
Workers create wealth. Management absconds with it.

The budget is largely written by the OMB from presidential guidelines. .

Actually no, the budget is drafted in the Budget Committee where it then goes up for a Committee vote before it is presented to Congress as a whole. Once Congress votes for the budget, it then moves to the President's desk for signature.

You were wrong when you said the President writes the budget. Even in your cut and paste, it says that POTUS doesn't write it.

While the Committee has seen its duties and functions change over the years due to the enactment of new laws and changes to Senate budget responsibilities, the Committee remains responsible for drafting budget plans for Congress
https://www.budget.senate.gov/about...e has seen,spending, revenue, and the federal

Bush and Trump added 10 trillion to the debt through tax breaks for the wealthy and corporations. Our obscene wealth gap is the result. Workers are getting poorer and less powerful. The union's actions in the last year have been a strike to stop the confiscation of American wealth by the few.

Actually you are full of shit here. The income gap has been ongoing, regardless of party in power, for decades. It's not something Trump started, and it hasn't changed under Biden.

income_inequality.png

IncomeInequalityUS.jpg

141203103110-chart-income-equality-1024x576.png

I've been right about everything and you've been wrong.
Nope. Every statement of yours is FALSE. All of your arguments hinge on your undisclosed definitions of "success" and "fucked up." Until you clearly and unambiguously define your terms, each individual must use his own definitions, and in my case, all of your statements are FALSE.

You are the one making the affirmative arguments and you alone bear the full burden of responsibility to support your arguments. If you can't even define your own terms, then that tells everyone all they need to know. If, on the one hand, you claim that the definitions are obvious but, on the other hand, you find it impossible to provide those definitions, you have made it clear that you are, in fact, lying in each and every case.

You were never very good at logic, were you. Some examples:

Not one single Conservative policy success.
FALSE.

That has never once happened in the history of tax cuts.
FALSE. (This just shows that you suck at math)

Revenue has never increased following a tax cut.
FALSE. (This just shows that you suck at math) Every single tax cut is followed by an increase in the real revenues of We the People, which is all that matters.

Sure I do!
Nope. You are lying. We can leave it at that.

The last 43 years of tax cuts have not once produced an economy that grows consistently
Were you planning on defining "consistently"? No? Well, your statement is FALSE until you do.

That's why Obama had the longest bull market
Nope. (This shows that you suck at understanding how the government works) Congress determines the budget and everything about spending. The President has no say. You are a moron.

The longest bull market in history was between March 2009 to March 2020, and was due to Republicans controlling the House of Representatives up until 2019, i.e. where budgets originate, and it taking Democrats only one year to fuck it all up. The President has nothing to do with it, by the way, and you should have learned this long ago. The President doesn't get a vote and he doesn't get to edit any wording, not even the punctuation.

Conservatives have never left office with an economy in better shape than when they found it.
FALSE. Republican Congresses are the only ones who have ever run the country on a surplus, but did so multiple times. This is all that matters to We the People.

Last edited:
You are utterly wrong. their Repub policies exacerbated the gap bigly.
A "wealth gap" is a good thing, not a bad thing. You obviously suck at economics. Only in a world in which everyone is broke and miserable is there no wealth gap. The more an economy thrives, the greater the occurrence of "wealth gap." If you post graphics telling me there is a huge wealth gap, you are telling me that the economy is thriving and is providing ample opportunities for all.

Oh, look, I see from your post that the economy is thriving. Thank you for the good news.

A "wealth gap" is a good thing, not a bad thing. You obviously suck at economics. Only in a world in which everyone is broke and miserable is there no wealth gap. The more an economy thrives, the greater the occurrence of "wealth gap." If you post graphics telling me there is a huge wealth gap, you are telling me that the economy is thriving and is providing ample opportunities for all.

Oh, look, I see from your post that the economy is thriving. Thank you for the good news.

So, not only are you a physicist, but you're an economist as well.

We have tons of things to show for the money the government has spent including Medicare, Social Security, Obamacare,
These are bad things.

highways, ports, national parks, food inspectors, and our military.
These are good things, but they are all fraught with government waste, a surge in which is always foreshadowed by a tax hike.

Tax cuts have not produced a single thing,
The benefits produced by tax cuts to We the People are incalculable. Everything for which We the People used all that money that was not confiscated by the government and subsequently wasted, was put to bona fide optimal use, e.g. purchasing food to eat, paying a mortgage, acquiring medicine, staying alive, etc ...

And furthermore, cutting taxes does not result in more money in consumers' pockets ...
You are a moron. This is exactly the result.

... because every time taxes are cut, household debt skyrockets and personal savings decline.
You are chanting like an undereducated Marxist who has had this quip reamed into him while he was bent over furniture.

Do the math: Every single time that taxes are reduced by $X, the value of [Personal_Savings minus Household_Debt] increases by $X. So your dogma fails, like everything you write.

If tax cuts somehow magically result in more money in consumers' pockets ...
Wrong wording. "Since" tax cuts result in more money in consumers' pockets ...

then why has household debt increased and personal savings declined?
Wrong wording. "... then why doesn't household debt increase and personal savings decline?"

Let's put them together: "Since tax cuts result in more money in consumers' pockets, then why doesn't household debt increase and personal savings decline?"
ANSWER: Because tax cuts of $X results in [Personal_Savings minus Household_Debt] increasing by $X

If you need this explained to you because you suck at math to the extent that you have demonstrated in other posts, let me know, and don't be afraid to come to me with the hard stuff.

As usual you're completely wrong because the data isn't on your side
You probably wonder "Why does everyone mock me and treat me like a moron?" The reason is that most people ridicule those who believe everything they read on the internet just because it is on the internet. You glanced at a chart that was lifted off the internet and reamed deeply into you until you agreed to believe it as TRUE and to never ask which pimply-faced teenager fabricated it in his parent's basement while shouting up the stairs "Mom, can I have some more cookies?"

You are the gullible dimwit who we all mock because he is stupid and uneducated. I would invite you to discuss any and all of these issues like a rational adult, but you aren't capable. Your understanding of economics and of government functions is obviously nonexistent. All you have are the mindless quips you have been told to believe by the people who do your thinking for you. There is no rational, educated discussion to be had with you.

Do you have any more graphics over which I can ridicule you?

Yes you did...you said that a democracy is by majority vote, and representatives are chosen in our Republic by a majority vote.

So you tried to sound smart by saying the US is a Republic, but you sound dumb because you can't remember what you previously said thanks to your long COVID brain.

You JUST SAID that a democracy is merely government by majority vote, which is how our government is organized.

Are you even an American?

Democracies have no representatives.

The President cannot add to the debt. Only the House has that capability.
There is no such thing as a 'wealth gap'.

You proved a Republic was a democracy when you said democracies are by majority vote and Representatives and Senators are elected by majority vote.
Just think how much less confusion there would be in your life if you hadn't slept through your English classes.

He proved that Congressional elections are democratic, not the republic itself. We the People have individual liberties that the republic must protect; a democracy and any mob/majority rule State will not protect individual liberties. The representational republic is not a democracy and vice-versa.

Back