Theology Question

If God is all powerful, why can God not make everyone happy? If God created the entire universe, why not create a utopia?

If God cannot make everyone happy, God is not all powerful.
If God can make everyone happy and does not, God is cruel and petty.

Solution, God is not all powerful and cannot make everyone happy.

Even God has limits to power.

God did not create man- Man created God! You may not agree- BUT PROVE ME WRONG!

The creation of GOD by man, was an honest attempt, at putting the FEAR OF A GOD in man, so that the sins of mankind would play on the conscience and fears of the minds of men.

It was a reward/punishment type of control over man's conscience- Abide by GOD'S 10 commandments and you will have everlasting life in a UTOPIAN Heaven when you die- and if you break one of God's commandments- God will judge you for your sins, damn you, and cast you to hell, where you will eternally burn for infinity!

This kind of mentality would never come from a God- But this is how a flawed and controlling human mind works!

Reminds me of something Donald Trump would come up with- BELIEVE IN ME, HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME, SEND ME YOUR MONEY, DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO, Hate who I tell you to hate- WORSHIP ME- AND ME ONLY, BELIEVE EVERYTHING I TELL YOU, OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HERE ON EARTH HELL!

You will find that this is the mentality of every Autocrat and fascist that has ever came to power in this world- MOSES, Ceasar, PUTIN, HITLER, LENIN, CASTRO, XI, KIM Jong UM, Mussolini, IDI AMIN- AND ETC. ETC. & ETC.

Look, I just tell it like it is.

I am only here to help!

Last edited:
Absolutely knowing,requires zero Faith!

What the fuck does that mean?

When discussed in the context of a discussion about the REALITY of existence...a "belief" is just a blind guess about what exists...or does not exist.

Faith is merely insisting that a blind guess...IS CORRECT.

Faith is bullshit.

God did not create man- Man created God!

It was an honest attempt at putting the FEAR OF A GOD in man, so that his sins of mankind would be on the conscience of the minds of men.

It was a reward/punishment type of control over man's conscience- Abide by the 10 commandments and you will have everlasting life in a UTOPIAN Heaven when you die- and if you break one of God's commandments- God would judge you, damn you, and cast you to hell, where you will eternally burn for infinity!

Reminds me of something Donald Trump would come up with- BELIEVE IN ME, SEND ME YOUR MONEY, DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO, BELIEVE EVERYTHING I TELL YOU, OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!

Christianity is authoritarian.

Christianity is authoritarian.

Just about, if not all, religions are.

I am not a Buddhist, but if I were to choose a Religion based on my values and thoughts of government and individual responsibility, Buddhism would be my choice!

Donald Trump is an example of how CHRISTIANITY can be Hi-jacked, abused, misrepresented for evil intentions, and become a danger to society.

GettyImages-1216826630.jpg

Last edited:
Close enough for that "Oh fuck" sick-in-the-gut period where I began getting my affairs in order. Of course, that was followed by an entirely new perspective accompanying my new lease on life.

If you had time to put your affairs in order, then that’s just being scared of dying.

When discussed in the context of a discussion about the REALITY of existence...a "belief" is just a blind guess about what exists...or does not exist.

Faith is bullshit.
My guess is that it means a psychotic break. He calls it an Epiphany. The major clue is that he self-medicates for his visions.

Faith is bullshit.

It means if I know the sky is blue.
And you want to debate the sky is blue

Back